Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 780 781 [782] 783 784 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121460 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #11715 on: November 10, 2013, 01:50:33 pm »

I have made a monster.
Honk honk
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49176298/rainbow%20clownol%202.0%20no%20bgm.mp3

(Play it at 200% speed to hear the original song)
(Feel free to play this excessively if you're an admin)

I didn't make this guys. I just made it slower for shits and giggles.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:49:01 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11716 on: November 10, 2013, 01:51:54 pm »

Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11717 on: November 10, 2013, 02:06:33 pm »

Must. Download. That.

For future purposes you see :P
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11718 on: November 10, 2013, 03:25:20 pm »

I have made a monster.
Honk honk
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49176298/rainbow%20clownol%202.0%20no%20bgm.mp3

(Play it at 200% speed to hear the original song)
(Feel free to play this excessively if you're an admin)

That... That is a work of art right there.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11719 on: November 10, 2013, 03:27:06 pm »

I do like it, we need a longer one.

I have siblings who want to download it...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:28:43 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11720 on: November 10, 2013, 03:48:16 pm »

Just to be clear, I didn't make it. I should've stated that. All I did was use audacity to slow it down 50% ;_;

Original is here:
https://soundcloud.com/lawligagger/rainbow-clownol-2-0-no-bgm

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #11721 on: November 10, 2013, 04:21:17 pm »

They both seem to be the same speed to me. I wonder what I did wrong.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11722 on: November 10, 2013, 04:22:55 pm »

Same here
Highly Opinionated Fool

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11723 on: November 10, 2013, 05:37:42 pm »

Christ, the shitcurity.

Protips:

1. If someone in medbay says that someone is dead, it's because they have a fucking MEDICAL HUD which shows an ICON when people are DEAD. If you're a dumbshit, the proper response is not to stun the medical staffer that is taking the body to be cloned. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR. GET THE FUCK OUT.

2. When you decide to be shitcurity and stun medical personnel who are doing their jobs, DON'T LET THE SHADY AS FUCK VIROLOGIST RUN UP AND INFECT THEM WITH A HELLPLAGUE WHILE YOU'RE STUFFING A CORPSE IN CRYO.

3. If someone in medbay is trying to fix your fuckups, clone the dead, and cure the hellplague, DO NOT FUCKING ATTACK THEM FOR CALLING YOU MEAN NAMES.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11724 on: November 10, 2013, 05:41:11 pm »

For some reason I'm in the game but the window isn't open? The ad plays, the window closed, and I still hear game sounds. Dafuck?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #11725 on: November 10, 2013, 05:51:35 pm »

For some reason I'm in the game but the window isn't open? The ad plays, the window closed, and I still hear game sounds. Dafuck?

BYOND. Try again.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11726 on: November 10, 2013, 06:07:26 pm »

Have repeatedly, even restarted. Dream Seeker is apparently running as a process, and I can still hear the game going, but nothing else.

It also seems like evey thread on the BYOND fourms boils down to "update BYOND or something, idk, have you got firewalls and IE installed, blah blah" which isn't helpful.

Click "Replay", ad appears, I go through the 45th Krystal ad I've heard today (fucking annoying, by the way) and then nothing happens. Ad window closes. No main game. The "join game" window appeared when this started, and I joined despite not seeing the main window because I thought it might load it when the game bothered to start. Nope. More more more ads. Ads, no game. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

More dreamseekers. More Krystal hatred. Opening another while one ad runs causes the ad one to say "terminated,, another login" and the other window stays black until closing. Nothing.

I don't want to restart AGAIN. What the hell is going on?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:11:42 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #11728 on: November 10, 2013, 06:22:18 pm »

Have repeatedly, even restarted. Dream Seeker is apparently running as a process, and I can still hear the game going, but nothing else.

It also seems like evey thread on the BYOND fourms boils down to "update BYOND or something, idk, have you got firewalls and IE installed, blah blah" which isn't helpful.

Click "Replay", ad appears, I go through the 45th Krystal ad I've heard today (fucking annoying, by the way) and then nothing happens. Ad window closes. No main game. The "join game" window appeared when this started, and I joined despite not seeing the main window because I thought it might load it when the game bothered to start. Nope. More more more ads. Ads, no game. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

More dreamseekers. More Krystal hatred. Opening another while one ad runs causes the ad one to say "terminated,, another login" and the other window stays black until closing. Nothing.

I don't want to restart AGAIN. What the hell is going on?

Weird as hell. I've had something similar happen to me, but it stopped after restarting BYOND a couple times. It's also only a problem I've had with newer BYOND versions.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11729 on: November 10, 2013, 06:25:12 pm »

Testing to see if it was a power supply issue...

Nope. Seriously, BYOND? Two restarts? Do I need to try something new here? Like the "advice" said, clearing cache? None of my current processes seem suspicious.

I can still hear them. The windoors. People open them. At one point, I heard cantina music. I must be the chef.

Reason I say "power supply" is my power cable seemed to be half-way out, and then it came fully out and my computer instantly shut down. My battery is shittastic.

But, that's not it, and it's not a process. I hear a bartender mixing drinks, and more windoors.

I haven't updated knowingly in a while... do I have to manually grab every update? I'm into the ads, so I shouldn't be that behind.

I have no other games to test this with, and nothing is going on. Going to fully shut down, eat dinner, come back, and try again. Problem is persisting like mad.

I do remember seeing a bunch of sprites missing throughout the game earlier, and it didn't seem like others noticed. I don't think it appeared frequently, but maybe this is a memory leak? No idea, tuning off for a little while.
Pages: 1 ... 780 781 [782] 783 784 ... 1654