Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 742 743 [744] 745 746 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121251 times)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #11145 on: October 27, 2013, 08:50:04 pm »

Sorry I left guys. Something came up.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11146 on: October 27, 2013, 09:08:30 pm »

Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Damnit sec, I had my objectives done midround before you rather unfairly cocked it all up.
I must admit that you didn't meta me to death, which was awesome of you, but taking and then losing the ablative vest without even putting it in evidence storage (which I broke into sec for after spending a while getting tools) stole the chance of me getting greentext. Which wouldn't ordinarily piss me off, but not only had my first run-in involved no items check and so I kept it, but it was nearing the end of the game and I was trying to at least be somewhat pacifistic to blend in.

But then it's all, TAZE HIM. TAKE HIS STUFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND. ((Medic comes and gets me, heals me.)) DO NOTHING ONCE HE'S ARTFULLY ESCAPED, BUT HAVE LOST THE OBJECTIVE ITEM IN THE MEAN TIME.

I was doing amazing as a ling, which is rare. Mostly, I don't get that chance to do well in any antag role, but it's nowhere near as annoying when it's normal traitor.

Admittedly I don't know where my pack went. If it was still in the chapel, I apologize for ranting, but damn. It's so much worse when you get greentext stolen from you after doing a damn good job of lying low.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11147 on: October 27, 2013, 09:09:07 pm »

ARGH GET IN HERE, ONE MORE. >=C

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11148 on: October 27, 2013, 09:10:26 pm »

Ok fine.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11149 on: October 27, 2013, 09:14:11 pm »

Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Damnit sec, I had my objectives done midround before you rather unfairly cocked it all up.
I must admit that you didn't meta me to death, which was awesome of you, but taking and then losing the ablative vest without even putting it in evidence storage (which I broke into sec for after spending a while getting tools) stole the chance of me getting greentext. Which wouldn't ordinarily piss me off, but not only had my first run-in involved no items check and so I kept it, but it was nearing the end of the game and I was trying to at least be somewhat pacifistic to blend in.

But then it's all, TAZE HIM. TAKE HIS STUFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND. ((Medic comes and gets me, heals me.)) DO NOTHING ONCE HE'S ARTFULLY ESCAPED, BUT HAVE LOST THE OBJECTIVE ITEM IN THE MEAN TIME.

I was doing amazing as a ling, which is rare. Mostly, I don't get that chance to do well in any antag role, but it's nowhere near as annoying when it's normal traitor.

Admittedly I don't know where my pack went. If it was still in the chapel, I apologize for ranting, but damn. It's so much worse when you get greentext stolen from you after doing a damn good job of lying low.
I would of gotten around to dealing with you fairly and doing things accordingly, but every five seconds I was being stung by a changeling only to be dragged off and healed again. I think I was stung a total of five times during the later periods of that round.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11150 on: October 27, 2013, 10:10:30 pm »

That ling round was confused as fuck.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11151 on: October 27, 2013, 10:19:21 pm »

You were Cynri? Okay, you people got me to steal all your shit and then linged me.  :P

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11152 on: October 27, 2013, 10:25:05 pm »

Axel? I tried to actively NOT ling you. In fact, two of us were like "THIS GUY IS USEFUL. LET HIM LIVE."

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11153 on: October 27, 2013, 10:37:06 pm »

Heh. I'm joking, I left mid-round anyways when Rabid and I got caught. Fun times.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11154 on: October 27, 2013, 10:39:16 pm »

Heh. I'm joking, I left mid-round anyways when Rabid and I got caught. Fun times.
We actually weren't planning on doing anything to you guys. We saw you talking to each other in science after the biohazard shutters were activated and just wanted to give you a rough time since WE WERE THE LAW. I was planning on letting Ernst off but as soon as Art Howard came back, saying that Axel had a backpack full of dangerous items, I brought Ernst back over. Then all hell broke lose as everything was happening at once.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 10:46:06 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #11155 on: October 27, 2013, 10:44:45 pm »

Holopad received, Detective HELL CORGI woofs, "I AM HELL CORGI!"
Holopad received, Detective HELL CORGI woofs, "I POSSESS YOUR SOUL!"
Holopad transmitted, Gabriel queries, "query: Hellcorgi: object of type: Snowman?"
Holopad received, Detective HELL CORGI woofs, "DAMN RI- Wait, uh.. What?"

My favorite exchange of this round.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11156 on: October 28, 2013, 12:12:07 am »

I got set on fire once and choked to death another time. While a secborg completely failed to save my life because it had no idea what room we were in.
Kind of bizarre. I didn't stick around until round end so I have no idea who the antags were.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11157 on: October 28, 2013, 03:43:55 am »

Hey guys, my name if Fofofo21 and I am a spriter. I have experience in iconning. I am/was a spriter for NSS Exodus hosted by Purlek/Space Jeebus. Here are some examples of my work. I want to apply or become spriter/iconner for the station/server.

Key: Fofofo21
IC Name: Johnn Capiton
Experience:
I have admin experience, I could list it if you want me too, but I was spriter for NSS Exodus. I donated some icons to random servers. I iconned for a game called Mystic Destiny which later was shut down. I also iconned for a Naruto GOA R.I.P.

Some of my icons - (Please do not download and say they are yours)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/t6q5omvcv7yljnn/Icons_RP.dmi   -Foods, Misc.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/dv0sb7une1uckvb/Grafatti.dmi - More Grafitti Icons

And I am currently working on Halloween icons.
Hey, that's pretty cool. Our personal coderbase is tiny tough. Tg itself is always looking for more spriters etc.

That said, I still need more asses sprited :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11158 on: October 28, 2013, 04:11:12 am »

We are playing! or atleast sorta.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11159 on: October 28, 2013, 05:47:43 am »

Not anymore. :(
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!
Pages: 1 ... 742 743 [744] 745 746 ... 1654