Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117269 times)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #10650 on: October 11, 2013, 11:18:45 pm »

The round as a pissed off HoS!

So round starts, I'm HoS, Vlad is Sec officer. Kert is HoP, acting captain. Bunch of other people. I make jokes about Kert, shit goes on like normal. Suddenly, Hectors being attacked! I chase down the bloodtrail. and it leads to Kert. He knocks me out, but I get back up and baton him. Hector gets cloned, Kert inprisoned. Funny moments happen between Kert and Vlad(Vladmir Dimitri  [148.9] says, "You poked me with your boner" You put the stunbaton into the security satchel. Kert Jonson  [148.9] exclaims, "But it was yummy!"). I Permabrig Kert, meanwhile, there is a plague going on. I help cure plague, run back, Kert is escaping. Beat him up a little, and lock him up again. Go back, cure another plague, Kert escapes, AGAIN. This time with the help of the AI. I find Kert in RD lobby, stun him, kill him with his double bladed e-sword. Run over to destroy the AI, reset it, then its turrets crit me. Borg pulls me out, then AI blows Borg. I suffocate in the hallway. The end.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10651 on: October 12, 2013, 01:54:37 am »

That Rev Round was so quiet.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10652 on: October 12, 2013, 02:01:12 am »

I think that's normal for rev rounds.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10653 on: October 12, 2013, 02:24:48 am »

I think that's normal for rev rounds.

... Every Rev round before that one that I've seen has been utter insanity. Basically, Rev rounds seem to be 'RIOT!' the game mode.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10654 on: October 12, 2013, 03:21:33 am »

For the record. Chemist is not fixed. I had to have an admin pull me out of space again at spawn on the rev round.

jhxmt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10655 on: October 12, 2013, 10:52:06 am »

Reading this thread always makes me want to log back into SS13, but I am so bad at this game.  And I don't mean bad in the fun "I don't know what I'm doing so end up causing hilarious chaos" way, either.  I mean bad in the "Oh god I've got myself trapped somewhere and don't know what to click/what to press to get back to normal" kind of way.  :P

It's a learning curve, I know.  I should just log back in and keep playing until I get it.  I just don't want to ruin other people's fun by derping all over the place.
Quote from: beefsupreme
Try slaughtering a ton of animals, meat makes less decisions than animals.

Why Your Ramps Don't Work
How To Breach A Volcano Safely

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10656 on: October 12, 2013, 11:02:22 am »

Reading this thread always makes me want to log back into SS13, but I am so bad at this game.  And I don't mean bad in the fun "I don't know what I'm doing so end up causing hilarious chaos" way, either.  I mean bad in the "Oh god I've got myself trapped somewhere and don't know what to click/what to press to get back to normal" kind of way.  :P

It's a learning curve, I know.  I should just log back in and keep playing until I get it.  I just don't want to ruin other people's fun by derping all over the place.

Half the fun is people derping around fucking stuff up.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10657 on: October 12, 2013, 11:02:58 am »

The reason I haven't been kicked out of the kool klub yet :P

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10658 on: October 12, 2013, 11:17:46 am »

I've gotten myself trapped before and had to call for help when other stuff was going on. Just a bad combination of things happened. It can lead to unexpected RP in a session, which is how SS13 works.

jhxmt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10659 on: October 12, 2013, 01:17:13 pm »

Oh, well, in that case I'm likely to be fun.  :P

Is the public server the initial one listed in the OP?  (Urist McStation)?  I've managed to get my BYOND updated and up and running again, but currently it appears to just be and one other randomly-named ghost observing.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10660 on: October 12, 2013, 01:35:19 pm »

Yes, yes it is.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10661 on: October 12, 2013, 01:58:09 pm »

We got three players on the server at the moment. We need moar!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10662 on: October 12, 2013, 03:18:17 pm »

I've gotten myself trapped before and had to call for help when other stuff was going on. Just a bad combination of things happened. It can lead to unexpected RP in a session, which is how SS13 works.
Janitor carts in maint. tunnels.
Every. Fucking. Time.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10663 on: October 12, 2013, 03:29:03 pm »

... Someone overreacted and made a Nar-Sie. A full size one. Then someone else made another Nar-Sie. A smaller one. So I made one too. Then I made a singuloth, and fed it the souls of 150 humans, and ate two Nar-Sie's with it for the sake of the server.

Doooooonuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts! I BLAME YOU!
He's fucking with us.

jhxmt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10664 on: October 12, 2013, 03:32:58 pm »

That was entirely awesome to observe.

Even if it did manage to somehow crash my client.  :P  Reconnecting shortly.

Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 1654