Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116102 times)

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #10095 on: September 12, 2013, 07:48:09 pm »

main server is updated and back up
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10096 on: September 12, 2013, 08:01:57 pm »

Is it normal that there's no admins on Vactor's server?
(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10097 on: September 12, 2013, 08:22:01 pm »

Is it normal that there's no admins on Vactor's server?
Yes. Though they're TRYING to fix that now...
Also, Vac's server is likely empty because playtesting.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10098 on: September 12, 2013, 11:38:49 pm »

Where is everyone? There are five people here, so the crew manifest says. Braindead?

Also, playtesting?

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10099 on: September 13, 2013, 12:14:28 am »

Since I just had a thought...

Has anyone in SS13 made a map that is based on a planet and not in space?

Other than that jungle map that is.
Mars! Mars Outpost 42, I talked to the guy who made it a few times on another forums, I was also admin on the server when ever he was online. But I think he gave the code to Goon to make a new underwater station that never made it.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10100 on: September 13, 2013, 04:49:13 am »

Updated? The changelog indicates we're still at pre-Admin Fun #3 changelog version, so we don't get to have all the neat stuff like speech bubbles, ice cream, updated map and... well, anything added in the last week or so.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10101 on: September 13, 2013, 10:31:49 am »

Because the guy running the project is horrible. I won't get into it, but don't expect much from it.
Hey, StarToad is a fine guy! I talked to him quite a bit in #coderbus and so. He did some dumb things concerning smoothwall code and so, and I don't really expect much from the project, but he's a fine guy.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10102 on: September 13, 2013, 11:47:19 am »

Because the guy running the project is horrible. I won't get into it, but don't expect much from it.
Hey, StarToad is a fine guy! I talked to him quite a bit in #coderbus and so. He did some dumb things concerning smoothwall code and so, and I don't really expect much from the project, but he's a fine guy.

Didn't say he was a bad guy, I meant he was horrible at running the project. Besides the smoothwall shit, he did some other REALLY dumb stuff that basically killed it on the /tg/ forums. Notably destroying admin ranks, and reversing a lot of /tg/ progress in that direction that was made over the last year. Putting control back in the hands of coders and not the host, which is really REALLY dumb. Also, from what I've seen, he's not the most motivated person.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10103 on: September 13, 2013, 11:51:24 am »

Updated? The changelog indicates we're still at pre-Admin Fun #3 changelog version, so we don't get to have all the neat stuff like speech bubbles, ice cream, updated map and... well, anything added in the last week or so.

Probably my fault, as I've been busy working on new code for TG to update our repo. I'll update it now. Also, check our said new code: https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/1357

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10104 on: September 13, 2013, 11:54:52 am »

Didn't say he was a bad guy, I meant he was horrible at running the project. Besides the smoothwall shit, he did some other REALLY dumb stuff that basically killed it on the /tg/ forums. Notably destroying admin ranks, and reversing a lot of /tg/ progress in that direction that was made over the last year. Putting control back in the hands of coders and not the host, which is really REALLY dumb. Also, from what I've seen, he's not the most motivated person.
Alright, I agree with you in that respect :P

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10105 on: September 13, 2013, 12:00:26 pm »

I join the game and find the same round I left about twelve hours ago. Many braindead (and dead) people and the round has apparently gone on for only three and a half hours. The vorpal katana still lives, too. Strange how SS13 freezes in time when everyone leaves the server.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10106 on: September 13, 2013, 12:34:29 pm »

weneedmoreplayerssss

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10107 on: September 13, 2013, 02:34:02 pm »

We have about 6 people. Only a few more for real rounds. In case this information sways more to join.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10108 on: September 13, 2013, 06:54:19 pm »

People would be nice. Five at the moment.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10109 on: September 13, 2013, 10:21:05 pm »

So I went and made this for the HoS...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The HoS now has their own unique energy weapon. Same stats as the regular energy gun though.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 10:22:46 pm by Kydrasz »
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 1654