Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 666 667 [668] 669 670 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115900 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #10005 on: September 09, 2013, 09:35:24 pm »

Six people on. Where is everyone?

Homework
+1 ... sadly.
Hey, it might be my LAST SEMESTER EVER!!!!!!

Then again, some friends are suggesting a PhD. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My friends hate me.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10006 on: September 09, 2013, 09:49:49 pm »

I was just reminded of something. I know you've been sort of worried about ruining rounds with adminfuckery, Hans. Do you remember that round a while back where I goldslimed a friendly wraith (or whatever it was) and showed it to Alina, then you ended up possessing it? The one that culminated with NAR-SIE spawning on the shuttle when it got to Centcomm? That was a golden example of how you (general you and you personally) do it right; it built on an RP hook that existed before the event, spiraled from there, and didn't turn into the crew getting curbstomped by anything nasty (until Centcomm, anyhow).

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10007 on: September 09, 2013, 10:36:12 pm »

I was just reminded of something. I know you've been sort of worried about ruining rounds with adminfuckery, Hans. Do you remember that round a while back where I goldslimed a friendly wraith (or whatever it was) and showed it to Alina, then you ended up possessing it? The one that culminated with NAR-SIE spawning on the shuttle when it got to Centcomm? That was a golden example of how you (general you and you personally) do it right; it built on an RP hook that existed before the event, spiraled from there, and didn't turn into the crew getting curbstomped by anything nasty (until Centcomm, anyhow).

I remember that round. It was amazing and fun to RP. Things like this are what admins really should do more often in my opinion.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10008 on: September 10, 2013, 07:21:38 am »

Huh. Turns out next update, we get speech bubbles. I didn't think they would pull it, really.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10009 on: September 10, 2013, 07:28:07 am »

For the record, I've not been on the past few days because I just haven't felt like playing SS13.

You didn't lose much, I think. Yesterday there was 6 people or so at the high-pop time, and the two days before that I've quit due to boredom.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #10010 on: September 10, 2013, 09:32:03 am »

For the record, I've not been on the past few days because I just haven't felt like playing SS13.

Did ... did the polar bear find a ball? I suppose wherever he is going MUST be pretty interesting, anyway. I guess it's easy enough to get distracted.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10011 on: September 10, 2013, 10:33:42 am »

I remember that round. It was amazing and fun to RP. Things like this are what admins really should do more often in my opinion.

... I don't think that was me. o.O
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10012 on: September 10, 2013, 10:41:03 am »

Just a quick question for Hans: What /is/ your avatar supposed to be? A nazi panda?

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10013 on: September 10, 2013, 11:00:54 am »

Just a quick question for Hans: What /is/ your avatar supposed to be? A nazi panda?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Landa

I persume an evil evil nazi panda?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #10014 on: September 10, 2013, 12:55:51 pm »

... I don't think that was me. o.O

I think it was RedFox. He tends toward the hyperdramatic round ends. I think I was there for that round end.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10015 on: September 10, 2013, 02:22:10 pm »

Huh. Turns out next update, we get speech bubbles. I didn't think they would pull it, really.
What the? Who..?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10016 on: September 10, 2013, 02:23:36 pm »

What the? Who..?

I too am confused and curious. Care to explain?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10017 on: September 10, 2013, 02:27:33 pm »

When somebody talks, an icon appears above their head to indicate that they are talking.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10018 on: September 10, 2013, 02:28:46 pm »

...text bubbles were around for a while now. If I knew you were interested I could get something done, but this seems to be the same case as the jukebox code. At least SS13's going to get them someday.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10019 on: September 10, 2013, 02:34:42 pm »

Ah, good. Then it wont be something that hides the map than what allready exists.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 666 667 [668] 669 670 ... 1654