Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115675 times)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #9840 on: September 04, 2013, 06:09:00 pm »

School already started for me. Beginning workload is light so I'd be in for a playtest this weekend if RL crap doesn't come up (Yet it always does somehow)

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9841 on: September 04, 2013, 07:18:33 pm »

I've had school since last month. Luckily I managed to dig myself out and the workload now isn't that heavy with all the catch-up work and what not gone. Plenty of time for the mischief that is SS13.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9842 on: September 04, 2013, 08:47:25 pm »

Just won my first Traitor Round! I was chemist, and my target was the Atmospheric dude. He had burns, so I convinced him to come into medical and let me inject him with medicine.
That is, CLHORAL HYDRATE MEDCINE!
After he was out, I shoved a pill with 50 units of it down his throat. He was out for a while until I found him later and robusted him to death with a toolbox.
Twas a fun round, nobody even knew.
Anyway, sorry if I ruined that round for you, target.

I didn't even have to use Syndy items, I forgot my password and couldn't scroll up far enough to look. :P
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9843 on: September 04, 2013, 08:50:38 pm »

It also lists how to access the special implants.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9844 on: September 04, 2013, 08:59:05 pm »

You can also add notes for future reference. Good when there's another traitor working with you so you can know their objectives.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9845 on: September 04, 2013, 10:19:09 pm »

The round we just had was weird.

When it began I had to kill Gallant, then it slowly just went weird. After the massive event storm, I was supposed to help the intruders take over steathily but the thing is they were npcs. They just sat around doing nothing until a Crewmember entered their field of vision. So basically they were just hanging around, even bolting open the airlocks couldn't get them to move that far. Due to the Ionic storm pretty much everyone was using handheld radios so I couldn't just mute specific people and let them die to the swarm. As a result, the plasma I set up earlier was starting to flood (I never bothered to stop it). So I ended using it to my advantage by getting the crew to move rather than just staying in one spot.

When Axl, Vlad, and Elena were in EVA, I had permission to go ahead and plasma them. Which I did, I think it killed Elena and Vlad. Axl  ran into a swarm. Later on the HoP tried to go into EVA and suffered the same fate. After a while the only survivors were Hector, Nicole, and Feren.

Nicole was in Botany surrounded by a swarm. So naturally after they ran to the left, I closed the firelocks sealing them off. I was about to warn Nicole not to go north when she ran into the remnants of the swarm. She fought them off, then went back to Botany. After a while everyone managed to get there. That's when the deathsquad arrived, they killed most of the swarms and went to rescue the survivors.

When the shuttle arrived, I ended up unbolting the doors and letting the crew escape. At that point I had set Escape to flood with plasma. I saw one of the deathsquad shooting in the general direction of Hector and survivors. Unfortunately for him, he was standing in the midst of plasma right next to a light. I broke the light trapping him and rest of the Deathsquad not on the shuttle. I bolted the doors as well to prevent them from trying to get on. Why? Because at that point I wanted the crew safely gone, I really didn't care for the DS because I had a feeling they were particularly treacherous. Turns out they went Unfriendly Fire on each other.

I went from "Let's direct Gallant's demise." to "Okay take over the station, easy enough." to "Oh they're npcs, there's plasma everywhere, and my borg is dead. Lovely." then finally "Enough. I will not let any more crew be in harm's way."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9846 on: September 04, 2013, 10:24:56 pm »

ss13 has npcs that aren't pets?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9847 on: September 04, 2013, 10:36:42 pm »

Haha, no, I (Elena) died because I was pushed into a fire that I accidentally lit by someone else who died about four steps later.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9848 on: September 04, 2013, 10:38:35 pm »

ss13 has npcs that aren't pets?
The hivebots, the pirates, Russians, and aliens. They all have the basic "PC! PC! ZERG RUSH THEM!" They move pretty fast, and can't be stunned. Alien Sentinels (Or Queens? Not sure) they shoot neurotoxin at the rate of an automatic pistol...

Edit: Well the plasma did kill you.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9849 on: September 04, 2013, 10:50:19 pm »

So I am traitor because Hans did some evil things(Max brain damage I think aaaaand some diseases)

So instead of killing nicole, I break into the armory, steal the e-guns and one laser plus a riot set. Voice changer and agent ID.

Captain Hammer rip off go!

Captain Screwdriver went from rip off to Vlad's wanting to get out of butt monkey status in two minutes.

All the while Jacob is giving subtle messages to him pretty much making fun of him.

Overall it ended with a corny monologue and with a big reveal it was Vlad. Like people didn't know already

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9850 on: September 05, 2013, 12:03:56 am »

To be fair to the death squad in that previous round ... I was in it.

I thought it was an actual death squad, not a rescue squad. I ... I was dong quite well for an actual death squaddie.
I even had my laser set to DESTROY. I was so happy.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9851 on: September 05, 2013, 12:04:45 am »

What are the generally accepted rules with dealing with suspicious people as Detective? Defer to security yes? But what if comms are down, and the HoS is nowhere to be found? What if Beepsky handcuffed a ninja(Who had C4, btw)? Pretty sure that's cause for taking matters into one's own hands, yes?

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9852 on: September 05, 2013, 12:07:40 am »

... I think I just suffocated from having a piece of paper on my head while lying on the floor after getting zapped hard from the Corporate Showroom grilles.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9853 on: September 05, 2013, 12:18:34 am »

... I think I just suffocated from having a piece of paper on my head while lying on the floor after getting zapped hard from the Corporate Showroom grilles.
O_o'

I'm going to have to try this next time I play.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9854 on: September 05, 2013, 12:34:00 am »

O_o'

I'm going to have to try this next time I play.

Hate to crush your dreams, but that's impossible.
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 1654