Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 646 647 [648] 649 650 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115232 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #9705 on: September 01, 2013, 11:28:43 am »

(Probably a terrible/difficult idea to code, though I might be wrong)
We could always see if we could add it into our branch first instead of waiting for /tg/ and their big pop servers to get to it.

You'd need to code in another sub-features, like the pressure-based cannon that shoots any item and makes it embed (so embedding and ripping out code, as well as possible dependency on BS12 atmos).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9706 on: September 01, 2013, 11:37:19 am »

We could always see if we could add it into our branch first instead of waiting for /tg/ and their big pop servers to get to it.

You'd need to code in another sub-features, like the pressure-based cannon that shoots any item and makes it embed (so embedding and ripping out code, as well as possible dependency on BS12 atmos).

Wait, they do that? We just used it as a hiding place for our guns.
Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9707 on: September 01, 2013, 11:39:26 am »

No, I mean the handheld weapon. If you shoot someone with, say, a fork, it not only deals damage, but also becomes embedded in the body, requiring to be pulled out - which also damages the person, if is done by hand (I think you can surgery it out), and, if you stand next to a wall while shot, pins you to it.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9708 on: September 01, 2013, 11:47:49 am »

>Be cargo tech
>Other cargo tech dissapears for half the round
>Turns up dead
>Is cloned.
>Doesn't come back to cargo
>Later
>Breeding corgis
>Go put one in the bar
>Person with armor and PDA stolen from centcomm inspector, person with armored trenchcoat and mateba at bar.
>Cargo tech with syndie balloon behind bar

10/10.

E: http://imgur.com/pgN3wL6,qzc437v,qamP9td,OIZT8Ci,4XAgst8
Screenies!
I was buds with the RD, too. She gave me a stun revolver,  but I didn't have to use it. Oh, and there was a blob at centcomm when we arrived. I didn't really do much that round, but it was still great fun.

And aforementioned centcomm inspection. Science got a B+ because they were building so many mechs.

Also, apparently Mark, being 30 years, is the second-oldest character on Philip. Wut?

E: Next round, one I missed:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 12:49:38 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9709 on: September 01, 2013, 11:59:23 am »

No, I mean the handheld weapon. If you shoot someone with, say, a fork, it not only deals damage, but also becomes embedded in the body, requiring to be pulled out - which also damages the person, if is done by hand (I think you can surgery it out), and, if you stand next to a wall while shot, pins you to it.

Damn. Too bad you're not really allowed to shoot people as vox.
Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9710 on: September 01, 2013, 03:38:06 pm »

I see a lot of people posting about this game, and it's really starting to interest me.
QUESTION TIME!

WHAT do you even DO in this game?! I've seen stories filled with glorious murder and cataclysmic explosions, and I just can't tell anymore.

(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9711 on: September 01, 2013, 03:39:09 pm »

...WELL THERE IS THAT

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9712 on: September 01, 2013, 03:43:00 pm »

I see a lot of people posting about this game, and it's really starting to interest me.
QUESTION TIME!

WHAT do you even DO in this game?! I've seen stories filled with glorious murder and cataclysmic explosions, and I just can't tell anymore.
You do your job and then someone comes along and fucks everything up.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9713 on: September 01, 2013, 03:46:57 pm »

Near impossible. BS12 mutantrace code is screwed. Not even the devs know where it is.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9714 on: September 01, 2013, 03:49:53 pm »

Hey, guys, does Beepsky stun any unknowns, or only if he sees contraband on them? Cos I got arrested a bunch of times as traitor with an emag in my pocket as unknown.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9715 on: September 01, 2013, 03:50:45 pm »

Did you have a weapon out?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9716 on: September 01, 2013, 03:52:31 pm »

Pockets hide the identity. Its either emagged or you are armed and someone ticked that box.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9717 on: September 01, 2013, 03:53:38 pm »

Pockets hide the identity. Its either emagged or you are armed and someone ticked that box.
Does the bug still exist where beepsky will arrest everyone if even one person is set to arrest?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9718 on: September 01, 2013, 03:58:07 pm »

WHAT do you even DO in this game?!
typically you just larp your job, some entertainment comes from learning those jobs but most comes from 'antagonist' players trying to accomplish their objectives

Hey, guys, does Beepsky stun any unknowns, or only if he sees contraband on them? Cos I got arrested a bunch of times as traitor with an emag in my pocket as unknown.
i think beepsky always arrests people that aren't on the crew manifest
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 03:59:47 pm by TripJack »

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9719 on: September 01, 2013, 03:59:26 pm »

How enforced is roleplaying?
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧
Pages: 1 ... 646 647 [648] 649 650 ... 1654