Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116437 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8985 on: August 15, 2013, 06:01:38 pm »

I don't think that there should be any sort of guns in illicit. That's just making things too easy on traitors.

If we're going to have a B/O borg module, what about letting an emagged cargo console be able to order a crate with (say) Marauder parts to complement the S/O crate? Obviously it would need to cost a shitload of supply, and you'd still have to have either robotics access or assemble a ghetto robo bay to use it, but that could be interesting.

I also like the sound of the new Nar-sie.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8986 on: August 15, 2013, 06:19:30 pm »

What about a black-ops cyborg? Only available at the captain/AI's permission, or to emagged cyborgs. Equipped with sword, crossbow, chameleon projector, crypto sequencer and thermal imaging-style vision.

Meet the deathborg. The deathsquad's robotic companions. Clad in SWAT armor and related weaponry. Got dedded with the deathsquad or it's a Facepunch exclusive.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8987 on: August 15, 2013, 06:35:24 pm »

Main server's up but nobody's playing. Jooooiiin meeee~
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8988 on: August 15, 2013, 06:42:24 pm »

* Iceblaster sighs and says. "We need an admin to clear up a situation"[/s]

AND WE DON'T ANYMORE. Our luck is running high today
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 06:50:00 pm by Iceblaster »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8989 on: August 15, 2013, 06:43:53 pm »

Main server's up but nobody's playing. Jooooiiin meeee~

* Iceblaster sighs and says. "We need an admin to clear up a situation"
Empty to needing a mod in 7 minutes. I'm impressed.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8990 on: August 15, 2013, 07:27:17 pm »

What about a black-ops cyborg? Only available at the captain/AI's permission, or to emagged cyborgs. Equipped with sword, crossbow, chameleon projector, crypto sequencer and thermal imaging-style vision.
Hmm. Since half of that is Syndicate tech, I'd assume only their operatives could acquire it. Maybe buy it for however many crystals (The cyborg would get the name and model of a security cyborg, for secrecy) or by emagging the fabricator. I'd assume a traitor (possibly malfunctioning) AI could hack the machines to make one, although getting a human to insert the upgrade might be difficult.
there IS a syndie module for borgs...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8991 on: August 15, 2013, 08:25:24 pm »

Hmm. Since half of that is Syndicate tech, I'd assume only their operatives could acquire it. Maybe buy it for however many crystals (The cyborg would get the name and model of a security cyborg, for secrecy) or by emagging the fabricator. I'd assume a traitor (possibly malfunctioning) AI could hack the machines to make one, although getting a human to insert the upgrade might be difficult.
there IS a syndie module for borgs...
Which has nothing but a sword, PULSE DESTROYER, and an emag. The pulse destroyer is OP, and the cyborg wouldn't be too helpful with just a sword and emag.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8992 on: August 15, 2013, 08:49:51 pm »

I don't think that there should be any sort of guns in illicit. That's just making things too easy on traitors.

Fair enough, it's gone. Anyone have any other suggestions? Also, it doesn't look like Friday is going to play out for testing, but I'm checking with Android to see if either Sunday or Monday will work.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8993 on: August 15, 2013, 08:58:48 pm »

Wonderful. Not ten minutes in, dead.

Welp, I guess I won't be on 'till tomorrow, since by the time a new round starts, It'll be too late.

Your body was just sitting there. We tried cloning you but you left in frustration.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8994 on: August 15, 2013, 09:05:36 pm »

Hm. I'll reiterate my support for square-ish chem. Also, if it's possible, two things that come to mind:

1. Have the different parts of illicit be spread out across the station in a way similar to Meta, rather than all clumped together. It makes the tunnels more interesting as well as making it more difficult for people to locate which part someone is hiding/culting in.

2. Don't put an ID console in the arrivals customs security office. It makes it far too easy to steal for the traitor objective, as well as making it much safer to use a stolen ID to give yourself higher access.

3. Run Resize Enable

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8995 on: August 15, 2013, 09:08:46 pm »

1. Have the different parts of illicit be spread out across the station in a way similar to Meta, rather than all clumped together. It makes the tunnels more interesting as well as making it more difficult for people to locate which part someone is hiding/culting in.
It's already like that :)

2. Don't put an ID console in the arrivals customs security office. It makes it far too easy to steal for the traitor objective, as well as making it much safer to use a stolen ID to give yourself higher access.

Cool, I forget if I included one in there or not... I'll check!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8996 on: August 15, 2013, 10:25:25 pm »

It's already like that :)
Awesome!

3. Run Resize Enable

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8997 on: August 15, 2013, 10:25:30 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Honk.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8998 on: August 15, 2013, 10:32:16 pm »

I'd just like to thank whoever (probably John) left Lily's ID in maint. That was incredibly helpful for me.

3. Run Resize Enable

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8999 on: August 15, 2013, 11:29:05 pm »

Heh that round, a ninja killed the mime with C4. Then tried to do the same to the chaplain. Turns out fireaxes work against space ninjas too. I avenged the mime with C4. Funny thing is I was in a panic trying to unbuckle because I was sitting right next to him. I didn't unbuckle in time but good news is that it takes more than being close to two C4 detonations to kill Crispin.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 1654