Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2113346 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8595 on: August 07, 2013, 03:27:49 am »

I think I interacted with everyone but Axl and Nicole that round. I was also in the way of the NanoTrasen Enclave from the start, because of me spying on the officer putting corpses in a locker at the start. My jetpack fucked up around there and I fumbled to get oxygen going into my lungs, not CO2, so I kept running into him while fleeing.

Then toxins.

Then the dorms where I killed two of them(stun batons bitch)

Then the minisiege of Medbay.

Yeah. I was a pain in their side, no?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8596 on: August 07, 2013, 04:30:00 am »

Wait. Fallout round? Why does all the good stuff happen while I'm sleeping?  :'(
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8597 on: August 07, 2013, 05:11:11 am »

Wait. Fallout round? Why does all the good stuff happen while I'm sleeping?  :'(
I could say the same thing if you replace sleeping with video calls.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8598 on: August 07, 2013, 08:26:06 am »

@Kilakan
You don't seem to notice that I was just kidding (Except for the HoP promotion thing, but I didn't want or expected to be promoted).

And apparently it is only my fault that not much happened, and not the fault of the other traitors (that didn't answer my codewords)? There is more to do in a round than lolvalid.
No i did not notice you were kidding, and no it was not your fault I repeatedly said that the traitors as in plural, had not been active enough to warrent dragging an already long as hell round on longer.

On a totally different note, I have never, EVER had another traitor respond to the codewords.  Never.  It's ridiculous really, any chance we could add in a mod or something that turns codewords red for traitors and their response phrase blue or something.
Nom nom nom

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8599 on: August 07, 2013, 08:26:57 am »

I could say the same thing if you replace sleeping with video calls.

Replace sleeping and video calls with working and having family visiting.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8600 on: August 07, 2013, 08:44:35 am »

@Kilakan
You don't seem to notice that I was just kidding (Except for the HoP promotion thing, but I didn't want or expected to be promoted).

And apparently it is only my fault that not much happened, and not the fault of the other traitors (that didn't answer my codewords)? There is more to do in a round than lolvalid.
No i did not notice you were kidding, and no it was not your fault I repeatedly said that the traitors as in plural, had not been active enough to warrent dragging an already long as hell round on longer.

On a totally different note, I have never, EVER had another traitor respond to the codewords.  Never.  It's ridiculous really, any chance we could add in a mod or something that turns codewords red for traitors and their response phrase blue or something.
1. Most of the other traitors were latejoin traitors, so they didn't even have time to do shit before you called the shuttle.

2. I agree that codewords need to be reworked anyway. It's painfully obvious that non-character names and drinks are codewords.
We could add more things in, like colors and words that are normal but not used that much. Highlighting codewords would be cool, but ONLY if they are in the right order, and some people don't seem to use them in the right order.

Or a bigass notification right next to you are the traitor.

Spoiler: example (click to show/hide)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8601 on: August 07, 2013, 08:48:22 am »

Maybe a persistent set of notes on the side of the byond client, under status or some such thing that constantly has the codewords displayed.  Would work well for cult rounds too, at least that way people don't need to check notes repeatedly
Nom nom nom

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8602 on: August 07, 2013, 08:58:09 am »

You know, it would actually be possible to put the codewords on the "status" window. Maybe alongside objectives and "completed" status. Altough that would allow you to use your tatorsense to know when somebody is cloned :P

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8603 on: August 07, 2013, 09:06:27 am »

I want fallout rounds.

I hate computers sometimes...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8604 on: August 07, 2013, 09:51:03 am »

I request a Morrowind round.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8605 on: August 07, 2013, 10:02:29 am »

How about a Doom round?   Shotguns for everyone, and add some aliens.   Yes, I know it was Demons in Doom.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8606 on: August 07, 2013, 10:03:52 am »

THIS. BUT MAKE SURE TO ANNOUNCE IT IN THE THREAD AT LEAST FOUR - EIGHT HOURS IN ADVANCE.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8607 on: August 07, 2013, 10:19:19 am »

So, what you're saying is you want Axl to unite the departments so that he can beat up the science team, steal shit and then cut the power cord on the singularity containment grid using a kitchen knife, a sonic jackhammer and a single insulated glove while slime-Alina wears a gladiator hat in the background and rants about how she can't be killed because she's a god?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8608 on: August 07, 2013, 10:20:07 am »

THIS. BUT MAKE SURE TO ANNOUNCE IT IN THE THREAD AT LEAST FOUR - EIGHT HOURS IN ADVANCE.
THISTSTHISTHISTHISTHSITHSITHSITHSITHSITHSITHSITHSITHTIS

I don't know how much of that was "shit" and how much was "this", but just imagine it's all "this", alright?
Also, we need a Berkley: Shut up and jam gaiden round.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8609 on: August 07, 2013, 10:23:08 am »

Everyone gets a basketball.

One of them is actually a bomb.

The whole point of the round is to activate the bomb by shouting "WELCOME TO THE SLAM JAM" and take out as many people as possible- all the basketballs chain even though only one can actually be activated.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 1654