Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115055 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8535 on: August 05, 2013, 05:41:26 pm »

Blargh, I know I know. My bombs should had been more restrained.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8536 on: August 05, 2013, 05:46:31 pm »

Well, I managed to fulfill one, possibly two of Space Jesus' four commands. I managed to bless the bridge, though not with Holy Water, but Space Jesus let that one slide, and I managed to space a monkey. Who was Smoke? I spaced him as well, for some reason (his own idea and he was wearing space gear).

The vault proved a tad more difficult, and i couldn't figure out how to prevent dressed people form leaving. All in all, a productive round for the chaplain.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8537 on: August 05, 2013, 05:48:49 pm »

Dot  [145.9] states, "Please be on lookout for any crewmembers that could be described as 'Ugly Drunks'"
Dot  [145.9] states, "..."
Dot  [145.9] states, "..."
Alina Koch  [145.9] says, "VLAAAAADMIIIIRRRRRR"
Dot  [145.9] states, "ARREST EVERYONE"
Vladmir Dimitri  [145.9] says, "..."
Lily Caukwell  [145.9] asks, "Is Vlad on this station?"

Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8538 on: August 05, 2013, 07:56:53 pm »

This round could have been so much greater if I knew how to Rp an egomaniac anti-intellectual arsehole.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8539 on: August 05, 2013, 08:18:03 pm »

If I can ever get the chips to work, I might add randomized coffee into the game.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

walkerfn2002

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8540 on: August 05, 2013, 08:33:36 pm »

Well, I managed to fulfill one, possibly two of Space Jesus' four commands. I managed to bless the bridge, though not with Holy Water, but Space Jesus let that one slide, and I managed to space a monkey. Who was Smoke? I spaced him as well, for some reason (his own idea and he was wearing space gear).

The vault proved a tad more difficult, and i couldn't figure out how to prevent dressed people form leaving. All in all, a productive round for the chaplain.

That was me. I was exploring. :)

Whats this about the commands? I played chaplain and didn't get any commands (picked Armokism.)

Just spent a hell of a shift drifting in space and salvaging an intellicard from the ruins of a soviet SS13.  Returned to the station to disable the insane AI to find Capt. Hammer and Dr. Horrible had been going at it the entire time. All of which I missed being out of comm range damnit.  Made my way to the AI core where I proceeded to get flashed and foamed repeatedly while the rest of the station fled. As everyone evacuated, forgetting the brave chef, the insane AI began to sing...

Somewhere in deep space an incapacitated (Flashed/foamed)Edward Albright, the chef, is being sung to by Helios, the insane AI; locked in an eternal stalemate neither can win. 

Much appreciation to AXE, the most badass pAI EVER! who joined me as I was drifting through space, returning to the station. Motherfucking AXE bitches!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8541 on: August 05, 2013, 09:29:02 pm »

That was me. I was exploring. :)

Whats this about the commands? I played chaplain and didn't get any commands (picked Armokism.)

My gut says adminfuckery, of the good sort.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8542 on: August 05, 2013, 10:20:52 pm »

Am I the only one who wants a game mode based solely around some (random) higher power asking that certain things be done (similar to traitor, but more objectives, some of them are helpful or neutral) and giving the player chosen by the gods a random code (traitor PDA but with a different kind of code, more points, less evil items and more general-purpose items) allowing them to fufill said commands?

Such as:

JOE MCAVERAGE. YOU ARE TO:
1. Kill [Player], as they are a heretic and [random, often humorous reason]
2. Make sure at least 3 crewmembers eat [plant], as it is my gift and it must be shared!
3. Make sure no one is cloned, as such acts are heresy!
4. Do not [eat/drink/swallow/other verb] [food/drink/pills/other item]!

ENTER "[Religious Term] [Numbers]" INTO YOUR PDA TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND ASK FOR THE ITEMS YOU WILL REQUIRE ON YOUR QUEST!

Possibly have multiple players working for different gods- they're randomly chosen but not randomly generated and each one will always ask for a certain type of thing? Some gods will always ask you to murder someone, some gods will always ask you to make sure some item does not leave the station, etc. etc. etc.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8543 on: August 05, 2013, 10:36:17 pm »

My gut says adminfuckery, of the good sort.

That's what the wiki implies. Prayer is like adminhelp only in character. Anyway, I got messages on my PDA from "Space Jesus (deity)" or something to that effect. it was awesome.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:26:55 pm by Ozarck »

walkerfn2002

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8544 on: August 05, 2013, 11:42:26 pm »

Ozarck, totally cool. Praying like a boss!

Greatorder, AI probably had the upper hand as starvation would set in befeore mechanical failure but it was epic nonethe less lol

and to our admins, have a fucking SPACE COOKIE! seriously haven't had such a good RP xperience in a while.  Not to even mention all the shit I missed while incommunicado. rated 11 out of 10 by others so ROCK ON!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8545 on: August 05, 2013, 11:54:07 pm »

Good god, insane traitor Zackary was epic win. /gloating

With no ID card, and only 1/3rd of a toolbelt, I OWNED that station in it's entirety. I went where I pleased and took what I wanted, and mostly used it to mess with Axel and Rabid. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8546 on: August 06, 2013, 12:01:05 am »

Poor, poor Vlad. Hans and I were the only traitors, both with him as a target. Hans goes crazy and assaults him before being chased off, I follow Vlad down to Xenobio and parapen him while he's talking, then choke him to death and leave the body in a locker in the bomb testing range airlock. Cue an hour or so of deliberately ineffectual attempts to capture Hans and Alina/Corai dragging me around the station looking for a medkit after Hans threw me into a hallway full of plasma.  :P

Honestly, I was more afraid that my lag would kick up at the wrong time and accidentally stun Hans without an excuse (like passing out from toxins) for letting him get away to cause more mayhem.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8547 on: August 06, 2013, 01:52:49 am »

Poor, poor Vlad. Hans and I were the only traitors, both with him as a target. Hans goes crazy and assaults him before being chased off, I follow Vlad down to Xenobio and parapen him while he's talking, then choke him to death and leave the body in a locker in the bomb testing range airlock. Cue an hour or so of deliberately ineffectual attempts to capture Hans and Alina/Corai dragging me around the station looking for a medkit after Hans threw me into a hallway full of plasma.  :P

Honestly, I was more afraid that my lag would kick up at the wrong time and accidentally stun Hans without an excuse (like passing out from toxins) for letting him get away to cause more mayhem.

Sad noone noticed I hadn't made a remark at all and went off to look around

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8548 on: August 06, 2013, 02:26:11 am »

Alina Koch says, "Probably hates ancient suicidal blood rune using demonic elder god worshipping girls."
Alina Koch says, "Or something."
Alina Koch says, "I just do what Silly says."
Hector Petridis says, "Man. That's bigoted."

Best thing ever.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8549 on: August 06, 2013, 08:56:28 am »

Am I the only one who wants a game mode based solely around some (random) higher power asking that certain things be done (similar to traitor, but more objectives, some of them are helpful or neutral) and giving the player chosen by the gods a random code (traitor PDA but with a different kind of code, more points, less evil items and more general-purpose items) allowing them to fufill said commands?

Such as:

JOE MCAVERAGE. YOU ARE TO:
1. Kill [Player], as they are a heretic and [random, often humorous reason]
2. Make sure at least 3 crewmembers eat [plant], as it is my gift and it must be shared!
3. Make sure no one is cloned, as such acts are heresy!
4. Do not [eat/drink/swallow/other verb] [food/drink/pills/other item]!

ENTER "[Religious Term] [Numbers]" INTO YOUR PDA TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND ASK FOR THE ITEMS YOU WILL REQUIRE ON YOUR QUEST!

Possibly have multiple players working for different gods- they're randomly chosen but not randomly generated and each one will always ask for a certain type of thing? Some gods will always ask you to murder someone, some gods will always ask you to make sure some item does not leave the station, etc. etc. etc.

Or we could add Goon's minor non-antag objectives.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 1654