Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 [555] 556 557 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115586 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8310 on: July 31, 2013, 01:59:47 pm »

At least ban him from playing security for some time. He just... isn't good in these roles. He always ends up pissing everyone off.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8311 on: July 31, 2013, 02:00:04 pm »

Okay, enough.

@DarkWolf: Stop. Just stop. Keep it out of the thread. Do you want any chance of being allowed to come back to the server? Then stop posting in the thread. Seriously. It's not helping you at all. The big rule of this thread is to keep your issues out of it, and PM the admins. So stop, it is just negatively impacting your case.

@EveryoneElse: Stop talking about it or responding. I swear to Armok. Ignore it, and leave it to the admins.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8312 on: July 31, 2013, 02:03:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ANYWAY SOMETHING ELSE SO GLLOYD WON'T BE MAD(:P)

What is the ETA on playtesting your map Glloyd?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8313 on: July 31, 2013, 02:06:01 pm »

-snip-

I was a traitor for that glorious round, with the objectives to steal an ablative vest and escape alone. The first part was easy since the Captain was arrested by the AI and committed suicide, so tasty armoury access was mine. The second part was harder. I got some plasteel and metal and tried to seal off escape. I convinced the RD and Nicole to leave, but people started breaking in with 4~5 minutes left. A tense fire-fight ensued, between me, the QM, the (traitor) roboticist with his Odysseus, the chemist and... I can't remember who else. I think another scientist was there too. Long story short, I chased off the QM/scientist, destroyed the Odysseus with lasers, and handcuffed the chemist before the shuttle left. Noticing that the escape shuttle had a NASA Void Suit + jetpack, I outfitted the chemist and then threw him out the shuttle (You can undo handcuffs in space, right?). I managed to complete my objectives without killing anyone (as far as I know).

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8314 on: July 31, 2013, 03:56:38 pm »

What is the ETA on playtesting your map Glloyd?

Whenever I can find someone to host, haha. I need to wrap up a few issues with it, but it is fully playable at the moment.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8315 on: July 31, 2013, 04:04:50 pm »

Hey, for everyone who left the last round - it's ending NOW.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8316 on: July 31, 2013, 05:28:00 pm »

Cyborgs can perform a lot of emotes, apparently. They can twitch, salute, flap their wings, nod, look, glare, stare, bow...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8317 on: July 31, 2013, 05:35:51 pm »

Cyborgs can perform a lot of emotes, apparently. They can twitch, salute, flap their wings, nod, look, glare, stare, bow...
I had a cyborg that could yawn before.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8318 on: July 31, 2013, 06:10:17 pm »

I NEED TO KNOW. Can a cyborg *airguitar?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8319 on: July 31, 2013, 06:23:01 pm »

I seem to remember him, as non-antag HoS, randomly killing a janitor and dragging them off.

And I mean RANDOMLY. Janitor did nothing, was walking along, *stun* *laserlaserlaser*

Randomly? RANDOMLY? Oh boy, there was more to that. (Dont speak when you dont know the whole story, by the way) I was pissed about both Werty and Scrdest, so they got what they deserved. I got a day HoS job ban for that (And everyone kept reminding me of it, every time when they ran out of arguments why am I a griefer. That got dealt with, yet people acted like I should be banned for the same thing again, I even remember scrdest saying "Why the fuck isn't he banned yet?"). I originally wanted to spare Werty, since he did nothing, but as soon as he his started "Can I make him my pet?" talk it was obvious to me he was going to kill me, antagonist or not. And he was an antag, which did not help my reputation, since it was deemed meta. I also killed Scrdest for stunning me and stealing my ID from the very beginning of the round (Detective cuffed him in evidence room and I killed him. He was charged with grand theft, possession of weapons, assault on an officer, resisting arrest, sparking a manhunt etc...). He was not even an antag (And you keep telling me you *dont* have a grudge). You keep ignoring the story.

Also bdthemag, if you wanted to ban me for acting as a traitor yet not being one (although murdering no-one), hand out ban not only to me, but plenty of people, like Werty, who on the same day which I got my perma played like an antag as a mime (Tresspassing, resisting arrest, possession of weapons, sparking a manhunt, assault on an officer, grand theft etc etc...). Punish everyone or no one, really. Your bias is obvious...

Dissection time!

That's it, I'm done. As far as I care, Mr.DarkWolfXV does not exist anymore.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8320 on: July 31, 2013, 06:25:01 pm »

--stuff about DarkWolf--

Okay, enough.

@DarkWolf: Stop. Just stop. Keep it out of the thread. Do you want any chance of being allowed to come back to the server? Then stop posting in the thread. Seriously. It's not helping you at all. The big rule of this thread is to keep your issues out of it, and PM the admins. So stop, it is just negatively impacting your case.

@EveryoneElse: Stop talking about it or responding. I swear to Armok. Ignore it, and leave it to the admins.

What did I just say.

Drop it people. If people keep dragging this on, I'll start handing out temp bans. I don't want to, but I'd rather not have this thread get locked. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 06:26:37 pm by Glloyd »

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8321 on: July 31, 2013, 06:52:05 pm »

One slow shift with Chief Engineer Lily Caukwell...

I NEED TO KNOW. Can a cyborg *airguitar?
Alas, they cannot.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8322 on: July 31, 2013, 07:38:51 pm »

...You just described 2 instances where you murdered.

You are truly dense, these instances are pre-ban, and the situation im speaking of is after-ban, which after the ban I murdered no one.

like Werty, who on the same day which I got my perma played like an antag as a mime (Tresspassing, resisting arrest, possession of weapons, sparking a manhunt, assault on an officer, grand theft etc etc...).

Word of importance highlighted. Note, I only fired my gun once, and never attacked anyone with deadly force.

You shot me and wanted to jack my shit probably but beepsky started to chase you so you ran away. Since fucking when mime gives you a card to act like an antag? Jesus fucking christ.

That's it, I'm done. As far as I care, Mr.DarkWolfXV does not exist anymore.

Yep, im having fun on NoxStation. Although no one RP's, the people do ERP pretty decently (however retarded it is...)
Nations is the best mode ever. Every departament is its own nation and we grief eachother (We are supposed to play nice but its nox and duuuuh)
Im having more fun than ever, have a nice day.

I pmed Android on his both accounts but he does not respond, tough shit.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8323 on: July 31, 2013, 07:40:46 pm »

Cool, that's good for you. Feel free to stay on Nox then, and if it's far better than our station you don't really have a need to talk in this thread. Have fun, but please don't post in here again with the intention to start up another discussion about you.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8324 on: July 31, 2013, 08:22:54 pm »

I dont really have a choice you know.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 [555] 556 557 ... 1654