Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115617 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8295 on: July 31, 2013, 08:31:35 am »

Help me pump plasma...
Meta doesn't into atmos. The atmos burn chamber doesn't work. You can pump gasses in, but not out.

E: Gamemode is secret! All join!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:26:13 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8296 on: July 31, 2013, 09:32:09 am »

I haven't really posted much here, but I came up with an Idea. Virology would be able to make parasites, viruses and bacteria. Each of these can have different symptom types, such as, for the parasite, you can get blood loss (brute damage dealt), nutrition loss (self explanatory) and Liver malfunction (Toxins do more damage, drinks get you more drunk and have a chance of dealing toxins), bacteria would replace advance microbes, and viruses (Virii?) would do everything bacteria does, but mutate random symptoms at any given time. These are all the ideas I have for now, but I hope I can come up with more soon.
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8297 on: July 31, 2013, 09:32:36 am »

People, come and play! It's lonely here!
Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8298 on: July 31, 2013, 10:36:28 am »

Boop de Boop de Boom.   Nobody is on.

Also, I just found the website for the ID card things, so I made one for no reason that I am now going to post here.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Where IS that website?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8299 on: July 31, 2013, 10:43:44 am »

ss13.eu

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8300 on: July 31, 2013, 10:45:29 am »

http://www.nanotrasen.com/tgdb/bio/ This is another one you can use
Nom nom nom

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8301 on: July 31, 2013, 10:48:12 am »

The domain is going to expire really soon, don't use that one
Nevermind.

There's nothing like giving a toxins scientist an oxygen cooling installation.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:25:34 am by miauw62 »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8302 on: July 31, 2013, 10:51:19 am »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8303 on: July 31, 2013, 11:25:52 am »

I saw him once.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Tjoh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8304 on: July 31, 2013, 12:06:51 pm »

There's nothing like giving a toxins scientist an oxygen cooling installation.

And I didn't even blow it up!

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8305 on: July 31, 2013, 01:32:04 pm »

Can ypu give some better examples of Dark being a griefer? From what you've said he doesn't seem to have done much that is wrong, just misinformed. Oh and for the record, being told that you MAY be getting griefed or they MAY be an antag is the most annoying fucking thing ever.
Oh, also, as Hans will attest, on his very first round DarkWolf kept asking all the time where he can get guns and start killing, so that kinda sorta points to him being ill-suited to our kind of 2DSpessmen around-fuckery.

That kinda explains everything. Plus traitor since the start seemed the most fun "profession" so I wanted to know how would I get guns as one.

I seem to remember him, as non-antag HoS, randomly killing a janitor and dragging them off.

And I mean RANDOMLY. Janitor did nothing, was walking along, *stun* *laserlaserlaser*

Randomly? RANDOMLY? Oh boy, there was more to that. (Dont speak when you dont know the whole story, by the way) I was pissed about both Werty and Scrdest, so they got what they deserved. I got a day HoS job ban for that (And everyone kept reminding me of it, every time when they ran out of arguments why am I a griefer. That got dealt with, yet people acted like I should be banned for the same thing again, I even remember scrdest saying "Why the fuck isn't he banned yet?"). I originally wanted to spare Werty, since he did nothing, but as soon as he his started "Can I make him my pet?" talk it was obvious to me he was going to kill me, antagonist or not. And he was an antag, which did not help my reputation, since it was deemed meta. I also killed Scrdest for stunning me and stealing my ID from the very beginning of the round (Detective cuffed him in evidence room and I killed him. He was charged with grand theft, possession of weapons, assault on an officer, resisting arrest, sparking a manhunt etc...). He was not even an antag (And you keep telling me you *dont* have a grudge). You keep ignoring the story.

Also bdthemag, if you wanted to ban me for acting as a traitor yet not being one (although murdering no-one), hand out ban not only to me, but plenty of people, like Werty, who on the same day which I got my perma played like an antag as a mime (Tresspassing, resisting arrest, possession of weapons, sparking a manhunt, assault on an officer, grand theft etc etc...). Punish everyone or no one, really. Your bias is obvious...

Also, these four gems, straight from the admin notes.

Fixed, didn't you post like, four?

26-Jul-2013 | Banned from traitor - For killing someone on a free objective before even thinking to ask for one. ~nienhaus2 [-]

I asked over adminhelp but admins were absent. What was I supposed to do? Googling "space station 13 free objective traitor syndicate" (etc.) told me nothing, and was not present in syndicate guide either. That was very vague. If I asked on OOC it would be obvious.

26-Jul-2013 | Banned from Head of Security - For many accounts of abusing there job and acting as if they were an antag. ~nienhaus2 [-]
26-Jul-2013 | Banned from Syndicate - This is along with the Job ban, They really do not know how to role play at all. ~nienhaus2 [-]
26-Jul-2013 | Banned - Released the singularity as a non traitor. ~redfox47 [-]

One day HoS ban, and I have been told that the traitor ban is one round ban. Singu ban was temp one day, too. These were very rightful and actually for something, unlike the perma and the ones bdthemag handled out. These are actually for griefing.

Also, he has said he wants to be shitcurity, and he has been shitcurity. He has been warned multiple times, I've given him goddamn lectures. He hasn't understood it, and it doesn't seem like he will improve without a good time off.

I said it OOC-ly, which is a running joke you do not appear to get. The only time I was shitcurity was the one day HoS job ban. The day when I was perma'd I played fair all the time. Also, I dont remember being warned by anyone with a nickname aaron32. Mind telling me your byond nickname?
Also, again bdthemag, if you actually told me reasons for the ban, unlike the vague "He's Darkwolf..." I would maybe learn. No one pointed me out I was acting as a traitor as a non-traitor. Just very vague statement - "a griefer". I took it as "Dont murder people or do shit that might get them murdered or gtfo and permaban" And it worked well. DID I FUCKING MURDER ANYONE FROM ON THAT POINT? NO? THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT.
Im repeating myself, but plenty of people act traitor as non traitor and I dont see punishments being handed out. You never honestly and precisely told me that this is the problem, just that I am an ass, a griefer, a shit player.

You have been banned by bdthemag.
Reason: He's Darkwolf..

God, come up with something better.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:34:25 pm by DarkWolfXV »
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8306 on: July 31, 2013, 01:38:40 pm »

And we have a MGS mod problem rising up.   Only not the same game, or with anything to do with a mod to a game.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8307 on: July 31, 2013, 01:49:08 pm »

We don't have a problem.

Also, my feels man. I had a 5-minute speech about lawless AI and borg without murder.

Then, a blob comes up and I get killed by the blob while RCDing the floor in front of it so it can't spread. I get blamed for more shit (walling off escape, while I can only place normal walls, not rwalls) and people say I'm rogue. D:

E: Freedomspeech!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am the borg.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:54:46 pm by miauw62 »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8308 on: July 31, 2013, 01:50:51 pm »

Eh, I would side with DarkWolf here.
Unless a single thing worthy of perma-banning has happened then non-permanent punishments for the individual acts should suffice.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8309 on: July 31, 2013, 01:58:38 pm »

Eh, I would side with DarkWolf here.
Unless a single thing worthy of perma-banning has happened then non-permanent punishments for the individual acts should suffice.

See, the thing is, EVERY single round he's in ends with an argument in OOC, calling for admins, people being pissed off, people disabling OOC... He even said he knows he's an asshole and that he's not going to do ANYTHING about that, and is outraged when people reciprocate. It's not a matter of what he does, it's a matter of not being able to play normally because he's leaving a trail of drama behind him.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 1654