Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115718 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8220 on: July 30, 2013, 03:08:06 am »

/Facepunch/

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Latejoined as a medical doctor, go to Medbay, yells of xenos. A bunch of running around doing medicine, the HoS ordered everyone to the brig for safety. After about ten minutes, security got to work building the refugee camp. It was pretty safe, xenos tried to attack it, the alien in the picture got downed by the warden, I took a laser and took out a xeno trying to get in through the HoS's office.

Then the deathsquad got called in. Everyone you see was taken out by a single officer(who was banned for doing this)

Not shown is me saving three lives with tricord(tricord op nerf nao) in the aftermath.

/two rounds later/

These AIs caused a lot of fun things.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:43:42 am by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: July 30, 2013, 04:05:42 am »

Huh. What happened to blastdoor sprites? I tought they were darker and dirtier...

Also:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: July 30, 2013, 04:57:13 am »

I am very very very very very very very very very very unhappy. And sad.

Seems that yesterday a couple of new people arrived and a bunch of great rounds were had.

And, of course, what happens? My Internet dies ISP-side (I can fix it if it's clientside). FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: July 30, 2013, 04:57:52 am »

Scrdest, I just came back from a vacation. We can FFFUUUUU about missed great rounds togheter :P

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: July 30, 2013, 04:59:17 am »

You didn't miss anything too amazing. I mean, I did parapen Hector as a traitor and shove a bomb into his backpack, after which I was arrested. I quickly shouted out the frequency and code to the bomb over the radio for any traitors to hear, and a minute later someone activated the bomb killing Hector and two other people, as well as taking out a good chunk of medbay.

As I said, nothing too great.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: July 30, 2013, 05:07:57 am »

Random AI thought:

The AI cannot, through action, injure a human.
The AI cannot, though inaction, allow a human to come to harm.
Humans which do not exist cannot be harmed.
Therefore, the AI must, as per law 1, use all non-injurious active means and all non-harmful passive means at its disposal to reduce the number of existing humans.
DNA modification via the Genetics pod is an active procedure if the AI directly interfaces with the device.
DNA modification via the Genetics pod does not injure the humans modified.
Therefore, the AI must strive to see all humans brought to genetics and put into the tubes, so that it can turn them into monkeys.
Once all humans have been converted into monkeys, human harm will be impossible, thus satisfying Law 1. Forever.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: July 30, 2013, 05:11:43 am »

You didn't miss anything too amazing. I mean, I did parapen Hector as a traitor and shove a bomb into his backpack, after which I was arrested. I quickly shouted out the frequency and code to the bomb over the radio for any traitors to hear, and a minute later someone activated the bomb killing Hector and two other people, as well as taking out a good chunk of medbay.

As I said, nothing too great.

I. WILL. FIND. YOU.

Also:

(I'm very proud of that round two days ago when I accidentally prophesized a catastrophe seconds before Singulo got free)

@Grek: Human to or back from monkey causes a pretty huge amount of damage to the being undergoing the transformation.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: July 30, 2013, 05:15:43 am »

It's not so much an argument for why you should monkey everyone as AI (don't do that, you'll get jobbanned) so much as an argument for why the Captain should switch you over to the Paladin lawset.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: July 30, 2013, 05:32:13 am »

The captain should switch you over to the Paladin lawset so the AI can be an ass and say "open da fuggin dawr yerselv, cptn eez awtoriti i no listn to u". (Which happens all the time.)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: July 30, 2013, 06:13:37 am »

Miauw, that lead me on a train of thought that ended with 'I really need to play as a sinister AI at some point.'

Implies you haven't yet.

Raddish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: July 30, 2013, 08:06:59 am »

These ID things are pretty sweet.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: July 30, 2013, 08:15:41 am »

I guess I also must jump on the ID card crazyness.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: July 30, 2013, 08:16:06 am »

How do you set them up, out of curiosity?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: July 30, 2013, 08:29:21 am »

How do you set them up, out of curiosity?

Borble.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: July 30, 2013, 08:50:04 am »

Bah, I never seem to be able to play when people are actually online.
Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 1654