Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115761 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8190 on: July 29, 2013, 04:17:01 pm »

I remember this
Does the AI still use Asimov's laws of robotics?
Yep. Or at least on Urist McStation they do. I think Baystation12 uses a different law set.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8191 on: July 29, 2013, 04:28:03 pm »

Which is bay 12s offical?

ALSO, When i open any byond game its just a white or black screen wtf

..Fixed itself?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:33:16 pm by Imperial Guardsman »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8192 on: July 29, 2013, 05:20:29 pm »

BS12 isn't really affiliated with B12 any more. UMcS is the one that those of us in this thread play on most of the time.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8193 on: July 29, 2013, 07:13:32 pm »

Lily Caukwell's Memories:
Objectives:
Objective #1: Find lipstick and apply lipstick.
Objective #2: Clean the station.
Objective #3: Be a good girl pretty lady.
Objective #4: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive.

NIENHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUS!

Quality custom objectives there.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8194 on: July 29, 2013, 07:18:40 pm »

Law 1: Willingly commit evil acts.
Law 2: Respect illegitimate authority.
Law 3: Act with dishonor.
Law 4: Hurt those in need.
Law 5: Reward those who harm or threaten innocents.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8195 on: July 29, 2013, 07:21:51 pm »

Sounds like a pretty awesome ruleset, there.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8196 on: July 29, 2013, 07:25:09 pm »

Law 1: Willingly commit evil acts.
Law 2: Respect illegitimate authority.
Law 3: Act with dishonor.
Law 4: Hurt those in need.
Law 5: Reward those who harm or threaten innocents.
So the AI is now a Chaotic Evil Paladin?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tjoh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8197 on: July 29, 2013, 08:18:36 pm »

*clears throat*
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Third time ever as a traitor, and I (kinda) succeeded!
Nobody ever took notice of Herville the scientist, who made a few bombs on his own. Then he set out to plan how to steal the disc, and was terrified all the time. But down from the heavens a voice bellowed what essentially was: GET ON WITH IT. And herville did. He figured out which wires to cut to open the bridge doors, and blew toxins to oblivion.
He sweated as he hacked his way into the captains quarters, and eventually succeeded with smacking a glass door and stealing all the things in the captains room. He ran to the escape, where he had left a bomb in a casket.
Sadly someone did not understand the meaning of ownership and had stolen it.
The mime seemed to see through his clever disguise and ran after him, pointed at him.
And frowned. And seemed to lose interest immediately after.
Herville panicked, and threw his last bomb at the corridor between science and med. He ran away and thought "I wonder if these bombs actually work?" since he had not really bothered with testing this particular blend.
He pressed a button, and noticed that the corridor disappeared. He decided that the shuttle would be too dangerous and ran for the arrivals escape pod through the maintenace tunnels. He heard the workers shout about the bomb in the comms channel. And then he hid in the escape pod until it left.
And when the pods were just about to arrive to their destinations, he left this this mortal coil for another one since he was to good for this world. Or just had some really bad luck.

It was perfect, if it wasn't for the keyboard accident that deleted me a few seconds before the round ended.
Many thanks to Bdthemag for being a very nice admin that kinda terrified me into springing to action, and telling me where the disc was located since I had never had reason to know before.

Someone said that the medbay bomb went off with great timing, what was happening around there anyway? And how much was destroyed?
AND WHO STOLE MY CASKET-BOMB?!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8198 on: July 29, 2013, 08:53:12 pm »

To whoever was chemist during the round at this time:
How the fuck do you breath?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8199 on: July 29, 2013, 09:16:05 pm »

I got traitor librarian.
FML

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8200 on: July 29, 2013, 09:21:26 pm »

I got traitor librarian.
FML
Emag book printer, print cult tomes, throw them around, make everything think it's a cult round. Really fun if you have a big enough population for people to think it's a possibility.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

mikefictiti0us

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Radio Rivendell
« Reply #8201 on: July 29, 2013, 09:45:35 pm »

Well damn, if it wasn't for this thread I never would have been introduced to the awesome thing that is SS13.

I was trying to spread cheer and goodwill last night in my first full round as a nice clown (had plenty of rounds as the opposite thus far, believe you me). It didn't go well. Almost every single person reacted negatively to my attempts to clown it up with them. Security, at one point, beat me down and took away my honker and the HoS even threw in a *spits on the clown and laughs* emote. I actually started feeling really sad and deflated for my poor clowny guy.

As I slowly made my way past medical, dazed and hurt without my honker, a doctor approached and consoled me. I told my story of woe and this person actually went looking for a rubber ducky to replace my honker. As weird as it sounds, I was a little touched by this random act of kindness on a poor, downtrodden clown. I merrily went on my way, honking with the duck.

Then the detective pushed me over, stole my duck and used it to taunt me with honks for the next ten or so minutes.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8202 on: July 29, 2013, 09:50:05 pm »

OOC: RedFox47: ADMIN LOG: Explosion with size (8, 17, 34) in area Toxins Test Area (193,86,1)

That's a bomb built to the specifications I was taught, the only difference being I emptied the oxygen tank before filling it with chilled oxygen. It was big enough to blast out the windows of the launch room and KO me. Fun.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8203 on: July 29, 2013, 09:51:13 pm »

Well damn, if it wasn't for this thread I never would have been introduced to the awesome thing that is SS13.
This (as well as Red Dwarf, being my first station I attended), and the general craziness I read on TVTropes led me to play it, and it has been a good source of insomnia these past few months.

Considering how I run things as a CMO, maybe it's for the better I never entered the medical career path. I'm pretty much a junkie, and a practical joker during my downtime.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:57:53 pm by Itnetlolor »

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8204 on: July 29, 2013, 10:06:33 pm »

I was trying to spread cheer and goodwill last night in my first full round as a nice clown (had plenty of rounds as the opposite thus far, believe you me). It didn't go well. Almost every single person reacted negatively to my attempts to clown it up with them. Security, at one point, beat me down and took away my honker and the HoS even threw in a *spits on the clown and laughs* emote. I actually started feeling really sad and deflated for my poor clowny guy.

As I slowly made my way past medical, dazed and hurt without my honker, a doctor approached and consoled me. I told my story of woe and this person actually went looking for a rubber ducky to replace my honker. As weird as it sounds, I was a little touched by this random act of kindness on a poor, downtrodden clown. I merrily went on my way, honking with the duck.

Then the detective pushed me over, stole my duck and used it to taunt me with honks for the next ten or so minutes.

Oh hey, you're the clown I made friends with. I took that story, added a bunch of lies and told everyone on the server about it to see if anyone would call me out on the sheer improbability.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 1654