Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115765 times)

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8175 on: July 28, 2013, 06:43:40 pm »

Why did you ban me? I actually did nothing, and your reason for my ban is "He's Darkwolf". I know I am an asshole but after my previous ban I did nothing to warrant another one... If you too hold a grudge then dont abuse your admin powers on me.

You have been banned by bdthemag.
Reason: He's Darkwolf..
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 1440 minutes.

Beautiful. Beautiful reason.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8176 on: July 28, 2013, 06:46:06 pm »

Why did you ban me? I actually did nothing, and your reason for my ban is "He's Darkwolf". I know I am an asshole but after my previous ban I did nothing to warrant another one... If you too hold a grudge then dont abuse your admin powers on me.
I'm not holding a grudge, stop thinking everyone is holding a grudge. You're trying to play the victim, and it's not working. I've actually only played with you once (Where you acted like an idiot), and all of my preconceived notions are from complaints and general frustration over you I've been hearing for the past month. It was for a day too, so either change your attitude or don't come back.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8177 on: July 28, 2013, 07:08:10 pm »

I know I am an asshole

Then stop being one, and maybe you won't get banned. I haven't been on for a month, but with the volume of complaints i have gotten, I support BD's decision.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8178 on: July 28, 2013, 07:25:19 pm »

Blob round goes tooooo...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
THE SINGULARITY! Woo!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8179 on: July 28, 2013, 07:39:18 pm »

Pretty cool Blob round. Vladimir Dimitri digs Russian chicks, HELIOS goes 'fuck the power', so I, the chaplain, hold myself hostage to force it to cooperate, HELIOS tries to knock me out with N2O, so I go through with the threat of jumping into spess, then HELIOS releases Lord Singuloth to kill the blob.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8180 on: July 29, 2013, 12:33:23 am »

Nicole Tsuri says, "In here, hide from the bomber." (I'm the bomber)

Nicole opens the coffin in escape, there's a proximity sensor bomb in it. She steps in instinctively and picks up the bomb. BOOM. Fun times.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8181 on: July 29, 2013, 12:37:26 am »

Nicole Tsuri says, "In here, hide from the bomber." (I'm the bomber)

Nicole opens the coffin in escape, there's a proximity sensor bomb in it. She steps in instinctively and picks up the bomb. BOOM. Fun times.
I'm glad you learned how to apply what I've taught you, truly you are my greatest (and only) pupil.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8182 on: July 29, 2013, 01:20:15 am »

Yay

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8183 on: July 29, 2013, 01:34:05 am »

Ah, I'm thinking of acid sprays, aren't I? Carry on then.
Yep. Helmets (once again, excluding space-worthy gear), masks, and your hair will be melted off by acid and you suffer horrendous burns when there's nothing left to stop it. Funnily enough, cigars seem to be immune to acid... They must produce some kind of shield made of badassery when you put them in your mouth.

Also, the server is almost completely empty.
Polyacid smoke grenades melt trough anything. I've killed the CE with one.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8184 on: July 29, 2013, 01:18:51 pm »

That might be the quickest death I've had in my history of playing SS13.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8185 on: July 29, 2013, 01:19:43 pm »

Troll blob?

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8186 on: July 29, 2013, 03:09:34 pm »

So last time I bred slimes, I noticed some of the hostile mobs I spawned from gold extract were communicating when I died. Was that adminium or does spawning the xenos and such give people the option to take them over?

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8187 on: July 29, 2013, 03:12:33 pm »

I'd like to share a 'lil story from Baystation12. (I don't think it's against the rules to tell stories from other servers, is it?)

I was a sec officer, Graham Scott, given the orders to arrest the HoP at the cargo bay. The HoP had committed at least one murder. I arrived to see the HoP in a hardsuit, smashing a hole through a window. The resulting chaos leaved the entire room a void. (Thankfully, in bay, space isn't cold.) I managed to get my internals on, but the pressure (and my attempts at getting out) soon left me unconscious. I was then saved by one of my co-workers in a hardsuit, and dragged to the medbay. After several surgeries I finally got out to the shuttle being called. We were sent to secure the pods from the HoP, after a power outage leaved us trapped. (Bloody RNG.) I decided to go to the arrivals pods, and saw the hardsuited guy who saved me walk into maintenance with a stun-baton. I followed, and saw that he had cornered the HoP, who fled into an airlock. I followed her and unloaded my taser on her and cuffed her. (Tasers are not insta-stun.) Somehow, she managed to stun me as i dragged her, and i discovered that the airlock closed behind me. The HoP began her villainous monologue, while trying to get her cuffs off. I finally recovered from the stun, picked up my fully charged lasergun, and APPLIED SEVERAL MULTITUDES OF DAKKA TO HER FACE!!

Here's a snippet from the logs.

Yeah. Sadly, the shuttle went without me, and me and my bud (Who called me an idiot several times for rushing in :p) were forced to drag her into the brig with her ID and wait for backup.

(Yeah, the stun may have been explained by her being a changeling, but I didn't notice that.)

(And yeah, I was really pissed off at her, as you may have noticed.)

One of my best rounds ever.
Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8188 on: July 29, 2013, 04:11:41 pm »

(I don't think it's against the rules to tell stories from other servers, is it?)
As long as they are not about their adminnery, its probably fine.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8189 on: July 29, 2013, 04:14:27 pm »

I remember this
Does the AI still use Asimov's laws of robotics?
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 1654