Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116202 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7995 on: July 20, 2013, 02:59:49 am »

Since we're constantly hemorrhaging players, we'll probably do it again. Hell, we may as well just become completely public because it's either we get a sudden surge of interest again, or the server dies. I'm serious when I say if we don't get anymore players, the server will be dead in three months tops.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7996 on: July 20, 2013, 08:44:30 am »

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Bd there. It was more of a mess to clean up but at least there was one to in the first place.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7997 on: July 20, 2013, 09:30:52 am »

I'm hoping to get at least... SOMETHING up and going for the service expansion before things die. The first plant is almost done, all I have to do is possibly include it in more alcohols and more foods.

I'm not sure how to test the code once I've written it, isn't there some way to run the code single-player for that kind of thing?

Also, does obj/item/reagent_containers/food/snacks/grown/dragonfruit need to be defined somewhere? I can't seem to find it or I've already done it without having to jump in straight from obj.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 09:44:54 am by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7998 on: July 20, 2013, 09:39:03 am »

I'd love it if we went public again. It wasn't as bad as I expected and tg only has one server anymore.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7999 on: July 20, 2013, 09:41:43 am »

I'd love it if we went public again. It wasn't as bad as I expected and tg only has one server anymore.

Two. Phillip is up as 2337.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8000 on: July 20, 2013, 09:42:22 am »

Is that an official server?

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8001 on: July 20, 2013, 09:43:27 am »

It's listed with Sybil at ss13.eu.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8002 on: July 20, 2013, 09:45:29 am »

Hm. I must've missed that.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8003 on: July 20, 2013, 09:55:20 am »

Well, it appears the map (Urist mcStation 2.1.2) is throwing out four errors and I still can't compile after fixing up the four errors I left in seeds.dm (i forgot to plug a few holes I had left earlier.) All of them have to do with "range" not being a valid variable name.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8004 on: July 20, 2013, 09:58:18 am »

That's leftover from button revamp. Open the map with text editor and just remove the range variables from door/button. You should have the offending lines listed when compiling.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8005 on: July 20, 2013, 10:21:47 am »

So, who wants to play a sandbox? Or get together in a large enough group to revert back to traitor and blob.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8006 on: July 20, 2013, 01:24:01 pm »

So, who wants to play a sandbox? Or get together in a large enough group to revert back to traitor and blob.
That reminds me: Latest /TG/ server has a player requirement of fifteen for blob. Guess it's back to traitor 24/7 unless Vactor changes it before hosting.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8007 on: July 20, 2013, 02:29:31 pm »

That reminds me: Latest /TG/ server has a player requirement of fifteen for blob. Guess it's back to traitor 24/7 unless Vactor changes it before hosting.

I actually kinda like traitor 24/7 :-[

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8008 on: July 20, 2013, 03:09:47 pm »

The station is overrun with carp and lack of power. Who wants to retake it and revive bodies?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8009 on: July 20, 2013, 06:17:11 pm »

IRC isn't working at all, I'm trying a trial of mIRC but I just can't connect to ANYTHING. I think it's a firewall or something because running as an administrator does nothing.

also attempting to add the seeds to the vender has given me just... all the error. Especially "UNDEFINED TYPE PATH" which is confusing the fuck out of me.

Ok it's actually just the one error. But... what does it even mean? I copied the form of what was already in the data, but apparently it needs something special? Fuck.

nevermind, simply forgot "dragonfruit" was where "dragonfruitseed" was supposed to be
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 06:23:46 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 1654