Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116670 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7815 on: July 14, 2013, 01:12:16 pm »

We should also do a vote on wether to use Metastation or the normal station.

Agreed. I'm for Metastation, because a) pretty much every offshot of /tg/ is running the same ol' map, which has a coolness factor of 'meh, OK' by now; b) if we are attempting to get more players, a bit more spacious design will be better.

Also I said "you can only do that as a traitor without getting banned", so I dont do it unless im a traitor (If ruining fun means murder). Yes, I sometimes do run around with a taser even not as a traitor to steal ID's and get access, but I dont murder people.
Yes, I sometimes do run around with a taser even not as a traitor to steal ID's and get access, but I dont murder people.
I sometimes do run around with a taser even not as a traitor to steal ID's.

EDIT: 21 people online, folks. Also, DOOOOONUUUUUUUTS!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:15:23 pm by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7816 on: July 14, 2013, 01:36:53 pm »

Server break?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7817 on: July 14, 2013, 01:37:31 pm »

Server break?

Probably. Cannot reconnect.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7818 on: July 14, 2013, 01:37:36 pm »

Server break?
Think so, and fuck I was going to build a golden doored reinforced pimp bunker for cargo too
Nom nom nom

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7819 on: July 14, 2013, 01:37:44 pm »

I think so.    It must really hate people that do not know geography.

EDIT: TO TEH ALTERNATIVE!
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7820 on: July 14, 2013, 01:38:28 pm »

Me talking about the gold coast crashed it.
(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7821 on: July 14, 2013, 01:41:17 pm »

I think so.    It must really hate people that do not know geography.

EDIT: TO TEH ALTERNATIVE!
TEH ALT IS NOT WORKING FOR ME!

which is unfortunate.
I'm on TEH ALT!    It works for me...
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7822 on: July 14, 2013, 01:41:37 pm »

-snip-

You know, it's kinda depressing that someone's idea of good fun is murdering people on a BYOND game. Though the depression is offset by how hilariously pathetic it is.

That is good fun. When you outrobust the whole station, its an achievement and something to be proud of. You can only do that as a traitor without being banned, though. Beating people with a fire extinguisher, hiding their corpse, stealing their ID, breaking into doors, spacing the clown, letting singularity loose, its all good fun.
So, basically, you should feel proud of ruining everyone's fun for no reason as security because you are the only one that has a taser.
Sounds cool.
You know, I dont always play as security. You can outrobust security, though. PDA's, Space Lube, Not being a good janitor and not using "wet floor" signs, screwdrivers, multitools and crowbars (getting weapons), welders (locking in poor security which doesn't have these items, welding people in lockers), chaplains baton, or simply disarming the security when they aren't cautious.

Also I said "you can only do that as a traitor without getting banned", so I dont do it unless im a traitor (If ruining fun means murder). Yes, I sometimes do run around with a taser even not as a traitor to steal ID's and get access, but I dont murder people.
Killing everyone is NOT COOL, even not as a traitor without good reason. You shouldn't feel proud because you "outrobusted" everyone by killing them for no reason.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7823 on: July 14, 2013, 01:42:21 pm »

I think it may have been my comment in the OOC channel about "I'd never go to Australia without a heavily armored biosuit- wildlife hates me."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7824 on: July 14, 2013, 01:50:43 pm »

So I've got some very bad news. (At least for me.) My computer crashed, hard. I might've lost about a weeks worth of work on the map, but I'm going to see if I can salvage anything from my hard drive. So until I get a new computer, the map won't be seeing any updates, and I won't be able to play mah 2D spessmeens. I'm really sorry guys. I know I said I'd have it done within a week, AND IT WAS ALMOST DONE, but this is going to set me back a bit. Once I get going again with a new computer, I'll update everyone on the status of the map, and get to work on it, but until then, you won't be seeing me around much at all. I'm pretty upset about this, and it happened on the public weekend of all times. Sorry again guys.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7825 on: July 14, 2013, 01:50:52 pm »

FFFFUUUUU

All my work with slimes! I'm really enjoying Xeno. Especially when a gold slime spawns an animate crate.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7826 on: July 14, 2013, 01:53:49 pm »

I'm repeating this again so KG sees it:

Our IRC channel is #Urist-McStation on irc.freenode.net
Admins will be opped to deal rightous bans. No honks allowed >:c

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7827 on: July 14, 2013, 02:03:02 pm »

-snip-

You know, it's kinda depressing that someone's idea of good fun is murdering people on a BYOND game. Though the depression is offset by how hilariously pathetic it is.

That is good fun. When you outrobust the whole station, its an achievement and something to be proud of. You can only do that as a traitor without being banned, though. Beating people with a fire extinguisher, hiding their corpse, stealing their ID, breaking into doors, spacing the clown, letting singularity loose, its all good fun.
So, basically, you should feel proud of ruining everyone's fun for no reason as security because you are the only one that has a taser.
Sounds cool.
You know, I dont always play as security. You can outrobust security, though. PDA's, Space Lube, Not being a good janitor and not using "wet floor" signs, screwdrivers, multitools and crowbars (getting weapons), welders (locking in poor security which doesn't have these items, welding people in lockers), chaplains baton, or simply disarming the security when they aren't cautious.

Killing everyone is NOT COOL, even not as a traitor without good reason. You shouldn't feel proud because you "outrobusted" everyone by killing them for no reason.

But you know... (If) You are a traitor and you must finish your job. By any means. Even if that means killing everyone. Last time I checked traitors can freely go on murderboner if they want. Or im just playing on a server with irresponsible admins (Lubestation).
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7828 on: July 14, 2013, 02:03:44 pm »

Killing everyone because you have to steal the captain's laser gun? Killing everyone because you have to kill Urist McAssistant? Killing everyone because you had to steal a few slime cores? And I mean EVERYONE.

E: Also, I'm fine with going public for longer amounts of time if other people agree.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:08:02 pm by miauw62 »

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7829 on: July 14, 2013, 02:05:37 pm »

So I've got some very bad news. (At least for me.) My computer crashed, hard. I might've lost about a weeks worth of work on the map, but I'm going to see if I can salvage anything from my hard drive. So until I get a new computer, the map won't be seeing any updates, and I won't be able to play mah 2D spessmeens. I'm really sorry guys. I know I said I'd have it done within a week, AND IT WAS ALMOST DONE, but this is going to set me back a bit. Once I get going again with a new computer, I'll update everyone on the status of the map, and get to work on it, but until then, you won't be seeing me around much at all. I'm pretty upset about this, and it happened on the public weekend of all times. Sorry again guys.

Duuuuude. That sucks. Did anyone else have a copy and or was it uploaded anywhere? I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone in saying "Awwww, but we forgive you because you couldn't have known your AI was malf."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 1654