Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117218 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7695 on: July 11, 2013, 01:02:25 pm »

It's the FOOD PROCESSOR, not the gibber.

Oh wow, this is great.

E: Btw, medbay is going to be blue soon, just so you know.

E2: Also, whoever made those necormorph sprites should post them here, so they actually get used. Or not, but people will be able to look at them.

Nien made them, I attached them to a hostile mob and I'm going to make a pull request once I get some internet issues sorted out. We're planning on making a Dead Spacesque gamemode.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7696 on: July 11, 2013, 01:08:18 pm »

I totally want Goon botany in TG. If you could take the care required in -tg- and cross that with the extra plants, extractable plants, and splicing, it would be fantastic.

I'd love to see some kind of crossbreedable plants as well- like take all the different kinds of fruit, and they all have a pallette or something, and you can crossbreed them- say corn and tomatoes- and it's corn with the tomato pallette and eating it gives you a message saying something like "It tastes like this..."

I'd love to have seed-splicing in general, and I may one day look at the plant code and try to make some stuff. Possibly a Kitchen recipie for different teas.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7697 on: July 11, 2013, 01:20:06 pm »

Cool.

Hey Glloyd, what sorta round?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7698 on: July 11, 2013, 01:23:11 pm »

Nien made them, I attached them to a hostile mob and I'm going to make a pull request once I get some internet issues sorted out. We're planning on making a Dead Spacesque gamemode.
Plasma cutters for everyone! Cue everyone dying a horrible death because they tried to fight necromorphs in melee.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7699 on: July 11, 2013, 01:24:10 pm »

Fire damage.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7700 on: July 11, 2013, 02:07:10 pm »

Wasn't it gonna be a red/black marker is spawned, nearby people turn into necros, the necros have to kill everyone, crew has to find the marker and destroy it, along with the infestation or something?

Pretty much. The hostile mobs thing is just a precursor, so they can be used in game while the actual gamemode is being made.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7701 on: July 11, 2013, 02:18:19 pm »

Ginger and lemon tea where the ginger is lemon and the lemon is ginger?
Splice peanuts and cocoa pods. Next thing you know: "There are peanuts in my cocoa pods, and there is cocoa in my peanuts.", and thus the agricultural business has bred Resse's Peanut Butter Cups (which oddly now look like chocolate mushrooms with peanut butter nectar inside them; tastes awfully familiar).

You can also splice lemons and limes together, and have growable Sprites.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:20:44 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7702 on: July 11, 2013, 02:30:15 pm »

And thus we got sued.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7703 on: July 11, 2013, 03:06:05 pm »

I'd have to look at the plantcode (I might attempt to port everything into dream weaver and dick around) but I might be able to come up with some fun stuff. Anything from new flowers to make places look better, to herbal cigarettes and incense (Botanists are the hippiest, after all) new teas and interesting plants (I might try and sprite up a Buddha Hand (weird, yellowy Cthulhu fruit), which can be juiced by the Cook, and made into a drink. Mutations of Buddha Hand could be juiced to make a cult-themed drink.

If there's any strange fruit, vegetables, or growable items you'd like me to think about or possibly make sprites of (if things prove to be too difficult, I'll sprite up a ton of images and let people who know what they're doing attempt to integrate them if they want to.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7704 on: July 11, 2013, 03:08:24 pm »

Hey, how do you make joints anyways?

And if we are going to have herbal smokes I vote we add tobacco so we can make cigars and sutch.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7705 on: July 11, 2013, 03:12:18 pm »

I'd have to look at the plantcode (I might attempt to port everything into dream weaver and dick around) but I might be able to come up with some fun stuff. Anything from new flowers to make places look better, to herbal cigarettes and incense (Botanists are the hippiest, after all) new teas and interesting plants (I might try and sprite up a Buddha Hand (weird, yellowy Cthulhu fruit), which can be juiced by the Cook, and made into a drink. Mutations of Buddha Hand could be juiced to make a cult-themed drink.

If there's any strange fruit, vegetables, or growable items you'd like me to think about or possibly make sprites of (if things prove to be too difficult, I'll sprite up a ton of images and let people who know what they're doing attempt to integrate them if they want to.

A special plant that can cause a mutation ranging from a simple heat resistance to the always comical monkey mutation.

If you make this, I suggest making the mutation side effect only occur if combined with other ingredients by the chef.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7706 on: July 11, 2013, 03:18:29 pm »

Hey, how do you make joints anyways?

And if we are going to have herbal smokes I vote we add tobacco so we can make cigars and sutch.
1. Get cigarette
2. Get beaker with space drugs/other reagents
3. Dip cigarette
4. Smoke

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7707 on: July 11, 2013, 03:27:26 pm »

That sounds like laced cigarettes, not joints.
Highly Opinionated Fool

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7708 on: July 11, 2013, 03:31:41 pm »

You used to be able to grow space weed and apply paper to it to receive joints. Space weed was removed at some point, don't ask me why.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7709 on: July 11, 2013, 03:52:10 pm »

They seem to have just renamed it.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 1654