Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2118872 times)

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7275 on: June 26, 2013, 03:38:18 pm »

There is apparently a bug, but it's fairly easy to get around.  The trick is after you get the initial grab, spam click the hell out of the upgrade button.  If you just click it once, it goes away, and you're stuck. If you spam click it, it'll change to kill, then keep clicking that until they're gasping or dead.  Clicking their sprite is unnecessary after the initial grab, and in fact, does nothing.

A TG coder had made a fix for this, but I dont know if it got pulled yet.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7276 on: June 26, 2013, 05:53:38 pm »

Click once, ctrl+z. Frees the mouse for additional robusting (you're not a good clown if you're not choking someone and peellocking someone else with your spare hand)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7277 on: June 26, 2013, 11:51:03 pm »

Genetics/mech bay + surgery is bombed, there are no engineers. I tell my cyborg to get a reset. Note that Rabid plays the borg, so it all makes sense. :P
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7278 on: June 27, 2013, 01:27:19 am »

I was a traitor scientist, who had to kill the detective. I decided to make a shitload of bombs, and proceeded to do so arming them all with proximity devices. I chose a syndicate bundle, and got the bundle with the emag so I figured I'd break into his office when he wasn't there, and plant a motion sensing bomb in his cabinet. I did that easily, disguising myself as a masked assistant, and planted the bomb. I fucked off back to science, and proceeded to make MORE bombs. After awhile, I realized he wasn't going in there. So I sent him a PDA message telling him I saw someone broke in, and he said he'd go there. Afterwards, he sent a message saying "SEND HELP" so I figured he must of ran into my bomb.

I thought I was the best fucking traitor ever, until I stepped out of research and walked past a group of security (mainly consisting of the newer players  AND the detective) heading towards research with primed stun batons and a dead body on a wheeler. I freaked the fuck out thinking they were after me, and ran to the bathrooms and hid there for ten minutes. After that, I calmed down and figured they weren't after me so I ran around a bit more while fucking Dimitri kept on asking for me to go fuck off to the dorms with him. I was too busy, and just said no every time. I wait some more, and basically just tell the detective to go check his cabinet because I had valuable information I stashed there. He replied "I'm brigged" and that was the last I heard of him until people started screaming about an explosion in the brig. I figured he must of escaped or something, so I ran to escape since the shuttle was called and remembered I had the hijack objective.

I yell and scream for five minutes asking where the fucking detective is, and no one knows. I figure the best way to get him then, is to do what I always do as traitor scientist, make threats to blow up people until I get what I want. I run into escape to see two of the newbie security guys hanging out there. I yell "DON'T MOVE" multiple times as Dimitri asks me if I want a vaccine, and I prime my proximity bombs and throw them to both sides of the room where people are. I scream out "DONT FUCKING MOVE" several times, then the warden stuns me and cuffs me, before shoving me in an oxygen locker while his buddy runs up next to the bomb and triggers it. It blows up, killing both of them and an innocent bystander, along with taking out half of escape. The second bomb was yet to be triggered, before Necro comes charging by stepping right on it and triggering it, and barely surviving the blast before jumping into the escape shuttle and turning himself into a monkey.

The kicker? The detective died in the explosion he set up in the brig, and I could of just walked off without doing shit.

Spoiler: WHY DID THEY MOVE. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:29:18 am by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7279 on: June 27, 2013, 08:14:30 am »

Nobody on the server, and game start is delayed.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7280 on: June 27, 2013, 08:17:16 am »

If it get's undelayed I'll come on.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7281 on: June 27, 2013, 08:23:30 am »

If it get's undelayed I'll come on.
Fixed it.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7282 on: June 27, 2013, 08:24:08 am »

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #7283 on: June 27, 2013, 11:45:22 am »

How does this keep happening?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7284 on: June 27, 2013, 11:47:54 am »

How does this keep happening?
Probably someone forgot to undelay before they left.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7285 on: June 27, 2013, 12:08:18 pm »

I yell and scream for five minutes asking where the fucking detective is, and no one knows. I figure the best way to get him then, is to do what I always do as traitor scientist, make threats to blow up people until I get what I want. I run into escape to see two of the newbie security guys hanging out there. I yell "DON'T MOVE" multiple times as Dimitri asks me if I want a vaccine, and I prime my proximity bombs and throw them to both sides of the room where people are. I scream out "DONT FUCKING MOVE" several times, then the warden stuns me and cuffs me, before shoving me in an oxygen locker while his buddy runs up next to the bomb and triggers it. It blows up, killing both of them and an innocent bystander, along with taking out half of escape. The second bomb was yet to be triggered, before Necro comes charging by stepping right on it and triggering it, and barely surviving the blast before jumping into the escape shuttle and turning himself into a monkey.
Spoiler: WHY DID THEY MOVE. (click to show/hide)

Well, this just goes to show how stupid players can be. When a guy with a bomb yells: "Don't move!", you don't proceed to stun-cuff him and run up to the bomb!
Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7286 on: June 27, 2013, 03:15:35 pm »

Hey, think it would be possible for us to play on metastation for a few rounds?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7287 on: June 27, 2013, 05:00:55 pm »

Here's the code for a normal arcade.
player_hp = 30 //Player health/attack points
player_mp = 10
enemy_hp = 45 //Enemy health/attack points
enemy_mp = 20

Here's the code for Arcade 2.0
player_hp = 15
player_mp = 10
enemy_hp = 65
enemy_mp = 25
And what it looks like.

Right now I'm testing to see if I can ever beat it.
Edit: I already lost.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:03:10 pm by Nienhaus »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7288 on: June 27, 2013, 05:02:45 pm »

The arcade's RNG is rigged. Heal until you have 5mp, regen mana until you have 10hp, repeat until you outpower Lord Robust/whoever your enemy is and steamroll, steamroll, steamroll. Easymodo.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7289 on: June 27, 2013, 08:21:32 pm »

Heh. The talking mime got dat fukken disk. Ace round, everyone, it was a lot of fun.  :)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 1654