Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119225 times)

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #7200 on: June 23, 2013, 09:51:49 am »

Nope, not a (pa)tator.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7201 on: June 23, 2013, 10:17:28 am »

I'm quite glad with the station as it is currently (@what miauw said). While I don't know more than half of you at all, the receiving comments and/or OOC aid is quite comely.

Well, other than the first game wherein I was a traitor, and after reading up on Space Laws find that full-time torture isn't in the degree of punishment..still, something to remember.

It's quite a nice place. Now to match who is to which player.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7202 on: June 23, 2013, 10:25:46 am »

Now I am mad. Andrea made a decision which was fair and now the others are saying that I am still wrong according to it. Andrea said that I was right IC in regards to space law, but not OOC, since the crew is allowed to go revolution. That means I did not do a 'shitjob' according to GB. (Who, by the way lead said revolution only because he was holding a grudge from the last round. I mean, the RD-turned-Acting-Captain is ALLOWED to take guns from the armoury for research!) I fulfilled my job. The others broke IC SSpace aw. So IC, in the context of Space Law, I as Acting Captain was in the right. OOC, no one was in the right since there was no right for anyone to be on. I don't get why GB acts like this.
*sigh*
And now next time I'm on he'll accuse me of crying on the forums like a little baby. Why, whenever I'm on with him, does he always do his best to fuck me over and then act like he's the victim? One of the few people on here who I genuinely hate, but I'm still fine to play with him. As long as he doesn't metagrudge. Which he always does.
*sigh*
Sorry for unloading here, I know it's against the rules, I just need someone to know.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7203 on: June 23, 2013, 11:02:19 am »

Well, I already said everything I wanted to say to you, and again, I do not care what you think of me.
What I find worse is that you cannot see your own mistakes, everybody that round wanted you out of the round, so don't go shoving things at me, thankyou.
Also everyone thought you did a shitjob, and now I'm done with this, you already said you would stop talking about it but apparently you love attention.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:05:18 am by GiantBadger »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7204 on: June 23, 2013, 11:36:40 am »

* Hans  has globally disabled OOC

Private messages are a thing. Take it there.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7205 on: June 23, 2013, 11:46:39 am »

How? how do you PM, oh great and grefious Hans?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7206 on: June 23, 2013, 11:51:34 am »

Moving on with the previous discussion. I'm somewhat against going public, buuuuuut if it ends up being better for the server...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7207 on: June 23, 2013, 12:06:29 pm »

I only like tator, hate the other round types. So I'm against going public as we have enough people to nearly always tator.  And if we get more people, the always-awesome late-night rounds will become NORMAL rounds!  And THAT is unacceptable.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7208 on: June 23, 2013, 12:11:37 pm »

How? how do you PM, oh great and grefious Hans?
Click the chatbubble under your avatar.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7209 on: June 23, 2013, 01:06:48 pm »

Thought he meant in game for some reason.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7210 on: June 23, 2013, 02:19:39 pm »

We could do what Baystation used to do. Go public every Friday night or Saturday or something, then take it back down. If they like it they can look us up and stick around, and those of us who do like cult/nuke/rev can get it. As long as it's on a schedule so people who like smaller rounds can avoid it.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7211 on: June 23, 2013, 02:28:30 pm »

Tiruin: I'm not on often, but just to help you identify people:
Byond: Illium
And you'll see me either as Alec Whittier, Frank Reynolds, or Tyler Mason, depending on whether I want to be a virologist, barman, or miner. Oh, and I'm almost always a traitor for some reason.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7212 on: June 23, 2013, 02:29:09 pm »

Excellent idea, although I think Baystation does not do that anymore.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7213 on: June 23, 2013, 02:31:14 pm »

I don't know who to ask, so I'll just ask here: Is it possible to be appointed a type of admin merely for settling arguments and without the verbs and whatnot?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7214 on: June 23, 2013, 02:48:54 pm »

I don't know who to ask, so I'll just ask here: Is it possible to be appointed a type of admin merely for settling arguments and without the verbs and whatnot?
Yeah, it's called a moderator. Except no one wants to be one for long without getting appointed to full admin, because unsurprisingly just dealing with player arguments isn't fun or rewarding in the slightest.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 1654