Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116463 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #6165 on: May 27, 2013, 11:15:55 pm »

Not really. Looks like the Chef has a new use for Assistants! Tie them up and use them as cheese factories!

Beakers don't complain.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6166 on: May 27, 2013, 11:19:57 pm »

Not really. Looks like the Chef has a new use for Assistants! Tie them up and use them as cheese factories!

Beakers don't complain.

Neither do Assistants if you stab them enough.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6167 on: May 27, 2013, 11:36:44 pm »

I unweld it, go in, see him breaking the window down, and tase him. I put cable restraints on him, nearly lose him when he gets out of them and tases me again, and finally put him in cuffs that I found in his box. I give him a speech that boils down to "business is business," and fire him out the incinerator disposal.

I was that mime. Start of the round, I grab a camera, and get the Chemist to give me some space lube. I would lube a hall, wait for someone to slip, photograph them on the floor and then upload the picture to my news feed, "People The Mime Has Slipped Today." At some point I also made a trail of donuts leading out of Sec, hoping to lure the HoS out so I could slip her too. It didn't work, tipping me off that she was braindead. This comes up later.

About half way through the round, we had an epic mime vs clown duel outside medbay, with me ultimately slipping the clown up, stealing her hat and shaving off all her hair. The HoP got involved at this point and I fled to the dorms. There I found a pAI module and took it with me on my crime spree.

After using the aforementioned secret doors to break into the captain's office (the pAI pointed it out to me, no idea how it knew.) I stole a jetpack. Then I went to EVA and stole a sec hardsuit. The HoP saw me breaking in and shot me with lethal lasers, but I hid in the secret door in the wall I made. He went to go give himself EVA access to arrest me, leaving only the CMO to watch me.

Cue a running battle between me and the CMO, with him trying to disarm me (he didn't have a flash, I guess?) and me spraying space lube to slip him up. I make a clean break for it and escape out the Arrivals air lock in my jetpack and space suit. Me and the pAI goof around in space for a while before one of us gets the bright idea (I forget who) to go raid the braindead HoS's room for a better ID card. While I was there, I also stole a gun, a flash, some cuffs and all sorts of other things.

At this point, our criminal record was well established. We were E.L.L.I.E. and the Crime Mime, supervillians deluxe. We decided to go to telecomms and prank the entire station once last time by uploading some crazy script E.L.L.I.E. had to the telecomms server before fleeing to make a life anew on fugitives Mining.

Cue Axl walking around the corner as E.L.L.I.E. doorjacks Telecomms. Panicking, I stun him with my stolen egun, and flee into Maint, leaving a trail of lube behind me to delay him. Just as I break through the window into space and am about to flee, Axl stuns me with his egun.

The rest is history.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #6168 on: May 28, 2013, 12:53:21 am »

Beakers don't complain.

Neither do Assistants if you stab them enough.

The bug's not there anymore, it was just an example of how tricky that piece of code is, haha.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6169 on: May 28, 2013, 04:36:13 am »

Elspet Bennett's guide to toxins has been finally published! you can find it at any station library.
contact me for any revision necessary.

Also, I'd like to encourage other scientists to work on their own guides, since my guide focuses on my own way to make bombs, and I know some of you do things differently.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6170 on: May 28, 2013, 05:46:29 am »

I should do one entitled "Chemists Make Their Own Fun- A Guide on Starting A Station-Wide Party.

Includes details like party grenades, spiking drinks, MAKING drinks, and things to do while piss drunk.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #6171 on: May 28, 2013, 09:18:11 am »

Captain arrives on station.
Captain takes a look around the station.
Captain sees the station only has 2 crew (3 with him)

"LETS CALL THE SHUTTLE BECAUSE ITS A TRAITOR ROUND WITH ONLY 2 PEOPLE AND ITS BORING AS SHIT"
Captain force calls the shuttle.
Captain disables power to bridge.
Captain stops anybody from recalling.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6172 on: May 28, 2013, 09:19:38 am »

Little tidbit of info over on the Yogstation server: mindbreaker toxin persists into death. I was still hearing voices and seeing corpses as a ghost.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6173 on: May 28, 2013, 10:30:36 am »

Little tidbit of info over on the Yogstation server: mindbreaker toxin persists into death. I was still hearing voices and seeing corpses as a ghost.

Heh, it used to be like that on /tg/ and BS12 too, it was only nerfed later. Wonder if amount of Mindbreaker affects the severity of hallucinations...
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6174 on: May 28, 2013, 10:44:51 am »

Wait MindBreaker is pretty much Schizophrenia? Why not just make it a random effect from Genetics? That could be as much !!FUN!! as just having a disease.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6175 on: May 28, 2013, 10:46:06 am »

Mindbreaker is LSD.

And I'm fairly certain mindbreaker is still fucking powerfull even now. 50 urists of mindbreaker lasts VERY long.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6176 on: May 28, 2013, 10:46:53 am »

Wait MindBreaker is pretty much Schizophrenia? Why not just make it a random effect from Genetics? That could be as much !!FUN!! as just having a disease.

On another server. It used to be permanent in the code in the past, but /tg/ removed it a (long) while ago. But yeah, that could be a fun effect. Or to buff Hullocigen virus effect to work like Mindbreaker.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6177 on: May 28, 2013, 11:08:06 am »

On another server. It used to be permanent in the code in the past, but /tg/ removed it a (long) while ago. But yeah, that could be a fun effect. Or to buff Hullocigen virus effect to work like Mindbreaker.

A very Fun effect... or buff Hullacigen virus effect. Could be fun either way, having a station break out into a schizophrenic insanity, paranoid of everyone there though that's normal

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #6178 on: May 28, 2013, 11:27:05 am »

A very Fun effect... or buff Hullacigen virus effect. Could be fun either way, having a station break out into a schizophrenic insanity, paranoid of everyone there though that's normal

Oh, it is...I had my first run-in with the stuff as CE while doing emergency surgery on the captain (no med staff on station).  Trying to remove someone's appendix when you've never done it before while the station appears to be on fire and your doppelganger is stabbing you is most definitely !!FUN!!.

KG

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6179 on: May 28, 2013, 11:30:32 am »

Oh, it is...I had my first run-in with the stuff as CE while doing emergency surgery on the captain (no med staff on station).  Trying to remove someone's appendix when you've never done it before while the station appears to be on fire and your doppelganger is stabbing you is most definitely !!FUN!!.

KG

Hahah, well I hope that appendix was yummy
Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 1654