Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116684 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #6060 on: May 26, 2013, 12:49:20 pm »

Locking people in without a good reason is never funny.

Changing them into yourself, however, is. I still remember being in the shuttle prison, buckled in a chair next to ex-Garret-Digson-now-Mark-Barnes, and Axl, also buckled in a chair on the other side of the cell being VERY confused.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #6061 on: May 26, 2013, 01:15:18 pm »

On a side note, what's up with genetics always being dicks?

I mean, you got people who were out of the game for a while, and then you think it's funny to change their gender, steal their stuff and lock them in?

Actually, sometimes cloning genderswaps you now.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6062 on: May 26, 2013, 01:15:51 pm »

I mean, you got people who were out of the game for a while, and then you think it's funny to change their gender, steal their stuff and lock them in?

Always, IIRC.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: May 26, 2013, 01:33:43 pm »

Also, UI sometimes doesn't work with genderswaps last time I tried unless the geneticist knows which block is for gender. He can still get you your haircolor, etc. back, but generally, you might need surgery.
Also often called Boowells.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6064 on: May 26, 2013, 01:40:00 pm »

I don't think there's a gender block, actually. I'm not sure tough.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6065 on: May 26, 2013, 01:45:53 pm »

There isn't. I tried to fix Captain by injecting UIs, s/he stayed male.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: May 26, 2013, 02:21:29 pm »

There used to be a gender block, but with the (horrible) shift in Genetics, it's probably gone now.
Nothing important here, move along.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6067 on: May 26, 2013, 02:22:49 pm »

There isn't. I tried to fix Captain by injecting UIs, s/he stayed male.

No, there is. I had to go through the whole UI sequence, but yes, there is. It just doesn't seem to attach properly to injectors for some reason, so you need to find it and shove the person in there and irradiate them if you want to change their gender. Surgery takes longer, but is far safer, as they can take anywhere from 5-30 tox damage depending on how responsive the DNA machine decides to be. Although, technically, you probably will be putting them into cryo soon anyway to heal their clone damage.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: May 26, 2013, 02:24:05 pm »

Which admin should I PM with an issue about another player?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: May 26, 2013, 02:34:52 pm »

The player known as CoraiUnki (I think, probalby the same person as Corai on here) as well as Jacob_Lee are my favourite players to RP with now. Especially since I now have a permanent method of fucking with the former's character Alina.

Heh heh heh.

Changing their gender CAN be funny, but the other stuff? No. Also, it is a dick move for the HoS to give you a ghetto gender reassignment, especially when due to cloning memory loss, all I remember is that I love her, not that she tortured me to death.

HEH HEH HEH. Never try to inject me with Impedrezene. You will regret it if you fail.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #6070 on: May 26, 2013, 02:41:04 pm »

Which admin should I PM with an issue about another player?

Any admin. Preferably one who was on at the time.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: May 26, 2013, 03:25:11 pm »

People talk about engineers being bored and you want to take repair jobs away from them?
Do you know how few engineers would agree to walk out into a bomb testing range with an armed mass accellerator pointed at it?  very few when I play.

Build a wall in front of the mass driver and never have to fix the bomb range ever again.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: May 26, 2013, 03:32:04 pm »

People talk about engineers being bored and you want to take repair jobs away from them?
Do you know how few engineers would agree to walk out into a bomb testing range with an armed mass accellerator pointed at it?  very few when I play.

Build a wall in front of the mass driver and never have to fix the bomb range ever again.

You suddenly made me miss the days when Toxins was on fire every single round. These were beautiful days.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #6073 on: May 26, 2013, 03:38:20 pm »

To the player of Steve Steveson, you are a true hero, that is all.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: May 26, 2013, 03:41:03 pm »

You suddenly made me miss the days when Toxins was on fire every single round. These were beautiful days.

Ah, the joys of taking a tank out of a canister without turning the valve closed.
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 1654