Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124078 times)

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #5805 on: May 21, 2013, 02:25:49 am »

Huh. Pretty cool round. Started as QM, with *shudder* JOHN FRANKS as captain. He hits on me, outbreak of BEARDITIS (Which terrifies John) And he tries to cure it. Me and Alina, the chemist both know his capabilities. So, we make a plan. Chloral him and imprison him for his own good. He retreats to the medbay security checkpoint, we have a small standoff and RIGHT AS HE OPENS THE DOOR I SHOOT HIM WITH THE SYRINGE AND RUN. I come back and he's snoozing on the floor. I drag him to the warehouse, take his ID and cuff him, and torturing him for hitting on me and the like. After mutilating his genitals and whatnot, RD (Traitor) was called by John, walks in, make small chat then shoots Alina into crit with a revolver. "Oh hell no" immediately goes through my mind, and I pull out a gun I stole from the cap and shoot him. I grab his revolver, chase him around cargo bay a bit and finally shoot him with the three bullets left. He had thrown a bomb in there, but it didn't go off. I go back, heal Alina in Medbay, bursting out of my suit in the process because the cure for bearditis was pure nutriment. Alina went braindead, I went back for John, who had escaped, grabbed a bomb off the RD and suicide bombed me. I'm not so good at explaining things so the others can fill in the rest.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5806 on: May 21, 2013, 04:53:19 am »

Well thats to be expected. They're not really human. They can probably be brought back as many times as... what the fuck was their creation god called? All I remember is that it was portrayed as one big choir.
The choir was under the God. And his name was Iluvatar, or Eru. (I'm omitting some accents, don't kill me.)
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5807 on: May 21, 2013, 01:03:48 pm »

We're about to restart the server for a new round. Then somebody blows up a bomb and the server crashes.
>.>

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5808 on: May 21, 2013, 01:05:08 pm »

We're about to restart the server for a new round. Then somebody blows up a bomb and the server crashes.
>.>

I told ya we should've restarted...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5809 on: May 21, 2013, 01:08:08 pm »

Wait. The server is fine!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5810 on: May 21, 2013, 01:46:01 pm »

GOod I can get on and... play. Or just wait for the next round. I don't know

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5811 on: May 21, 2013, 05:15:26 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Damn Central Command inspectors.

Karakzon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ethics:give a shit?: denied]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5812 on: May 21, 2013, 05:40:41 pm »

Ah, sorry for the long time delay, i fudged up as traitor.

Kind of proud of talking my way out of being arrested though and walking scot free from the brig.
I am Dyslexic. No its not going to change any time soon.
Bolts of Exsanguination THE terrifying glacier export, get yours today!

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5813 on: May 21, 2013, 05:46:18 pm »

Ah, sorry for the long time delay, i fudged up as traitor.

Kind of proud of talking my way out of being arrested though and walking scot free from the brig.

Damn my leniency

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5814 on: May 21, 2013, 05:52:59 pm »

Hey, those poor R&D results were sabotage and/or incompetence.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5815 on: May 21, 2013, 05:57:33 pm »

Holy shit. Necro910 (HEAD FOR THE HILLS) mentioned an idea he had for a security officer-healing sprinkle smoke bomb. I started my own server to test it.

A grenade loaded with 20u of each smoke component and 32u of "sprinkles" (obtained by grinding 18 donuts). I beat myself with a baton until I had 90 brute damage, stood in the librarian's private study, and activated the grenade. The smoke blows out and I sit there for the whole time. The smoke clears and I slowly heal damage for about 30 seconds until I'm down to 66 damage. 34 health healed. This is awesome.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5816 on: May 21, 2013, 06:21:34 pm »

I have to ask, were those Centcomm inspectors an admin event? Because they literally appeared about five seconds after I told the Captain that I was a Centcomm agent sent to inspect security, that it was absurd to assume that anyone other than Nanotrasen would have the acumen to build E-swords or chameleon devices, and that he'd be hearing from my bosses at corporate soon. It was bloody brilliant timing.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5817 on: May 21, 2013, 07:59:43 pm »

Admins love to be Centcom inspectors. They tend to do it a lot.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5818 on: May 21, 2013, 09:19:47 pm »

It's an easy way to get around admin meta. Centcomm has privileged information.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #5819 on: May 21, 2013, 09:21:54 pm »

If I did it, I'd just play as some random Centcomm Bureaucrat who was just told to inspect the station and basically doesn't know shit about anything. Oh, and I'd make it the objectives of a traitor to kill the bureaucrat, and possibly another to protect him.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 1654