Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123681 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #5595 on: May 16, 2013, 11:42:39 pm »

Heh, after being killed by the sec borg in the last round, I saw the medical borg and thought to myself "Yeah, I could take that." And I could've too, if Hans hadn't been there.

Were you George Steele? Or the Detective?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: May 16, 2013, 11:43:14 pm »

Melts hair too...

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: May 16, 2013, 11:44:31 pm »

Bah you replied as I was editing my last post for more information.  Made me look sloppy!  :P

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: May 16, 2013, 11:47:05 pm »

Heh, after being killed by the sec borg in the last round, I saw the medical borg and thought to myself "Yeah, I could take that." And I could've too, if Hans hadn't been there.

Georgie Porgie, over here. My laggy as hell netbook isn't great to play security on, but since no one else ever wants to...
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: May 16, 2013, 11:47:41 pm »

Georgie Porgie, over here. My laggy as hell netbook isn't great to play security on, but since no one else ever wants to...

Hans wants to.  Which is BAD.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: May 17, 2013, 12:11:31 am »

I was bluffing at the end, too.  Just said "I am at the shuttle.  Come heeere, little non-humans!"  In the hopes that they would stay away.  They did.  Upset to notice my acid didn't replenish, even when in the recharger.  Can a coder get on that?  I was melting faces off!

Your acid should replenish itself in the cyborg recharge station like most other items from the borg. Cable coils, chloral beer, metal/glass all replenish when in the charger, and I'm pretty sure the acid should, too.
Also often called Boowells.

Vespulan

• Bay Watcher
  • HARRRRRRRR Vespulan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: May 17, 2013, 01:11:23 am »

I'm gonna take my server down for today but Glloyd, if you want when you're done with that map I can use it on mine?  I'll be home around 16:30 GMT so if the server needs to be used again, you'll have to wait 'til then :P

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: May 17, 2013, 05:27:54 am »

I just realized new Cargo features is totally Papers Please IN SPESS! This is glorious.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: May 17, 2013, 07:31:53 am »

I'm gonna take my server down for today but Glloyd, if you want when you're done with that map I can use it on mine?  I'll be home around 16:30 GMT so if the server needs to be used again, you'll have to wait 'til then :P

Thanks for the offer! I appreciate it, but It'll take a while longer then that to fully complete this project.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: May 17, 2013, 10:19:01 am »

Hans continues to surprise me with the ways he tortures me, and I plan on returning the favor next time I'm an antag. This is a sociopath's game :P

DO. NOT. SMOKE. MY. CIGAR.

Long story short? I handcuffed Axl, buckled him to a chair, and locked him in Toxins storage. Then, I tortured him with a cigar, tools, my fists, and some medkits for awhile. Also, psychological torture. Then, I opened the valves on two tanks of O2, to max pressure, thinking it would kill him, and teleported out, in true badguy style.
All over a cigar. Funny how we flop between fighting side-by-side to torturing each other to death.

It's a shame I had to leave. I feared what would happen if I got cloned, and it would be awesome.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: May 17, 2013, 10:31:01 am »

I get a ionic law stating that the crew needed 6 hilarious wizard robes.
I order 6 wizard costumes, and have the chef unload them.
Chef says they aren't hilarious.
Poor choice. Got electrocuted while trying to escape from his duties of making robes hilarious.

Thankfully, the medical doctor later had the brilliant idea of using the labeler. He succeeded in fulfilling the station's need of hilarious robes, but died to carps. I proposed giving him a valor medal.

edit: in other news, I finally finished research in one branch of bomb making.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: May 17, 2013, 10:35:24 am »

I was bluffing at the end, too.  Just said "I am at the shuttle.  Come heeere, little non-humans!"  In the hopes that they would stay away.  They did.  Upset to notice my acid didn't replenish, even when in the recharger.  Can a coder get on that?  I was melting faces off!

Your acid should replenish itself in the cyborg recharge station like most other items from the borg. Cable coils, chloral beer, metal/glass all replenish when in the charger, and I'm pretty sure the acid should, too.

It should.  But it didn't.  Coders, please look into it.

Sallen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: May 17, 2013, 11:40:44 am »

I get a ionic law stating that the crew needed 6 hilarious wizard robes.
I order 6 wizard costumes, and have the chef unload them.
Chef says they aren't hilarious.
Poor choice. Got electrocuted while trying to escape from his duties of making robes hilarious.

Thankfully, the medical doctor later had the brilliant idea of using the labeler. He succeeded in fulfilling the station's need of hilarious robes, but died to carps. I proposed giving him a valor medal.

edit: in other news, I finally finished research in one branch of bomb making.

I'm a hero! ^^
Did the station survive the carp invasion?

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: May 17, 2013, 11:46:59 am »

Axl survived. Just as the HoS and Detective were asking what was going on in Toxins storage, and I waited for the borg to open it, I drew my gun and stunned them both. Then I ordered the mediborg to kill them both. (I'd uploaded a one human law, then ordered him to come to me, and emagged him.) I slashed the detective to death while the borg sprayed Polytrinic on the HoS. They both died, and I went to the bridge and called the shuttle. Then, Axl called me over the comms, and so I went back to Toxins storage, and threw a lit welder into the now plasma filled room. It set a small fire, but nothing major, so I came back again, and this time, broke in, stunned Axl... And removed his mask. Then I shook him awake, and let him run around in the plasma filled RnD department. He got to a section with air, and put on internals, so I stunned him again, and pulled them off.

Detective Vladmir Dimitri wasn't a very good detective :P

EDIT: I was the detective...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:49:25 am by Iceblaster »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: May 17, 2013, 12:11:56 pm »

I just realized new Cargo features is totally Papers Please IN SPESS! This is glorious.

+1 for correctly stamping forms
+0 for stamping an incorrect form and no refund
refund if you stamp a form DENIED and take all the goodies for yourself
it seems you only get +1 if you put the forms in separate crates
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 1654