Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123691 times)

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #5580 on: May 16, 2013, 06:46:50 pm »

There's a couple other 'species' sprited in, like lizard people and owl people. It's only cosmetic, though. It might give a little extra to RP, but there's really not much point otherwise.
Nothing important here, move along.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: May 16, 2013, 06:47:14 pm »

There's a couple other 'species' sprited in, like lizard people and owl people. It's only cosmetic, though. It might give a little extra to RP, but there's really not much point otherwise.
Please no. Only humans are fine.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: May 16, 2013, 06:48:14 pm »

The fact that everyone is a human is part of the reason I like it.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: May 16, 2013, 08:25:03 pm »

Speciesist

Sengoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: May 16, 2013, 08:31:39 pm »

What did you think of the three Lunas? :P
Therian Saga

Character: Endalos
Profession: Extractor

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5585 on: May 16, 2013, 08:51:24 pm »

What did you think of the three Lunas? :P

Where my head went when I read that:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
R.I.P NSV Luna.

Actually, I heard some of the Russian servers had gotten the old Luna map and code running again. Somehow.

EDIT: Soviet Magicks.

EDIT2: Or some old ass code: https://github.com/Baystation12/OldCode-BS12
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:57:36 pm by Glloyd »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: May 16, 2013, 09:05:54 pm »

Stair shenanigans.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: May 16, 2013, 10:12:37 pm »

Speciesist
*Equalist.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: May 16, 2013, 10:23:38 pm »

I've finally gotten around to beginning to make an entirely new station map, like I've been saying forever. I started a Creative projects thread, so as not to clutter this one. If you have a chance, check it out here:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=126115.0

Feel free to offer ideas/suggestions, and to give feedback on what I'm doing. I'm doing this for the community as well as myself, so all ideas are welcome, and I'll gladly accept help. In fact, I intend to set up a Git repo for this, so prospective mappers can take a stab at creating the map.

Wish me luck!

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: May 16, 2013, 10:28:00 pm »

Nice that you finally got around to doing it, I'm definitely keeping track of that thread

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: May 16, 2013, 11:16:55 pm »

Hans continues to surprise me with the ways he tortures me, and I plan on returning the favor next time I'm an antag. This is a sociopath's game :P

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: May 16, 2013, 11:32:08 pm »

For some reason at the end everyone ditched me, so I fell into Hans' robust hands.  Gave me a warnign by Eswording me a few times and leaving me to rot, but when I recovered I ran for the shuttle thinking that the crew would be too.  I ended up facing Hans and B Knight alone with only EMP grenades, subsequently being spaced

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5592 on: May 16, 2013, 11:35:39 pm »

Hans continues to surprise me with the ways he tortures me, and I plan on returning the favor next time I'm an antag. This is a sociopath's game :P

DO. NOT. SMOKE. MY. CIGAR.

Long story short? I handcuffed Axl, buckled him to a chair, and locked him in Toxins storage. Then, I tortured him with a cigar, tools, my fists, and some medkits for awhile. Also, psychological torture. Then, I opened the valves on two tanks of O2, to max pressure, thinking it would kill him, and teleported out, in true badguy style.

Axl survived. Just as the HoS and Detective were asking what was going on in Toxins storage, and I waited for the borg to open it, I drew my gun and stunned them both. Then I ordered the mediborg to kill them both. (I'd uploaded a one human law, then ordered him to come to me, and emagged him.) I slashed the detective to death while the borg sprayed Polytrinic on the HoS. They both died, and I went to the bridge and called the shuttle. Then, Axl called me over the comms, and so I went back to Toxins storage, and threw a lit welder into the now plasma filled room. It set a small fire, but nothing major, so I came back again, and this time, broke in, stunned Axl... And removed his mask. Then I shook him awake, and let him run around in the plasma filled RnD department. He got to a section with air, and put on internals, so I stunned him again, and pulled them off.

Then he died, and I tried to clone him, but J_L left. So I found the crew, at the engineering pod, and asked Sigurd to fight me. I drew my energy sword. He said he'd rather not, and was holding a fire axe. I decided to be merciful, and left.

Outside the engineering lobby, was Axel and another crewman. They saw me and said, "Oh FUCK." And milled about. I told them to run, drew my sword and energy gun, then chased them. I stunned one, and cut him rather severely, then went to the shuttle. Axel got to the shuttle, and threw an EMP grenade at me, so I knocked him down with my sword and put him into critical. Then I put him in the shuttle door, waited for it to launch, and spaced him.

The only other person on the shuttle was my borg. I hijacked it alone, (THe borg scared everyone off with PTA) but it wasn't my objective. The universe mocks me even in victory.

For some reason at the end everyone ditched me, so I fell into Hans' robust hands.  Gave me a warnign by Eswording me a few times and leaving me to rot, but when I recovered I ran for the shuttle thinking that the crew would be too.  I ended up facing Hans and B Knight alone with only EMP grenades, subsequently being spaced

If you hadn't thrown the grenades, I might have just stunned you and threw you in the brig. But I probably would have spaced you anyways to be honest. Lillian is a cruel bitch. D:
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: May 16, 2013, 11:39:04 pm »

I was bluffing at the end, too.  Just said "I am at the shuttle.  Come heeere, little non-humans!"  In the hopes that they would stay away.  They did.  Upset to notice my acid didn't replenish, even when in the recharger.  Can a coder get on that?  I was melting faces off!

Edit:  For those who weren't in there, I held everyone hostage in medbay while bluffing too.  Just locked the firedoors and started venting atmophere.  Hans called me off, so I left.  If they had broke out, I woulda had to just smack them with my flashlight or something. They were terrified that I would melt their faces off, like I did with Cheedows and his glorious mane.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:43:28 pm by b_knight286 »

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5594 on: May 16, 2013, 11:42:04 pm »

Heh, after being killed by the sec borg in the last round, I saw the medical borg and thought to myself "Yeah, I could take that." And I could've too, if Hans hadn't been there.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 1654