Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124776 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #5115 on: May 10, 2013, 11:13:13 pm »

Oh god, that was something. Start the round as a non-antag CE. After a while, RedFox makes me a traitor. After Aemelia was murdered and I accidentally killed Runtime with C4, I still had to steal (CMO) Hector's hypospray. The captain left him in EVA to pick up a suit so I walk in, take out my gun (which someone left on the bridge charger) and put it to his chest. He basically says "I don't care about the hypospray, I just want to find Aemelia." I steal his hypospray and head for the arrivals pods. I weld + emag the door and sit there. Hector sends me a message asking to be let in, so I hack down the wall and we run in with a few seconds left. But he was in the door when the shuttle launched and flew out of the pod! :(

He still had the suit, and oxygen. We assume he floated through space looking for Aemelia's corpse for eternity.

Just mugging Hector makes me feel bad.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5116 on: May 11, 2013, 04:58:05 am »

That must have been the worst cyborg round I played ever. As in, terrible RP. But I laughed my ass off shouting "KILL MODE ENGAGED" over the radio constantly. I got locked up, had my laws changed by the clown (who purged my laws and then added a law saying that only he was human altough that seems pretty stupid as I could just kill him), blown up, put in another cyborg body, had my laws messed with AGAIN (paladin this time), kept shouting "KILL MODE ENGAGED", locked down again, had my laws changed to not shout KILL MODE ENGAGED so I started shouting MURDER PROTOCOL ENGAGED and CAKE MODE ENGAGED and then finally beaten to death by two angry people with fire extinguishers on the shuttle, while I was shouting "YUM". I had laws preventing me from massive murder, and I didn't murder anyone. Nobody said a kill protocol has to involve killing.

Less notable events include seeing the traitor break into the captain's office (that's where the clown got all-acces, altough he wasn't the one to break in first), announcing that somebody broke in, nobody giving a fuck (except for said clown, who decided to fetch himself all-acces), locking the Bartender in Bar Delivery with my body as a medborg and helping the clown steal back his piano from the bartender.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5117 on: May 11, 2013, 05:27:41 am »

'CHAPLIN, THE AI IS ROUGE!'

Gotta love the misspells.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:30:00 am by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5118 on: May 11, 2013, 10:11:37 am »

New /tg/ bridge.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5119 on: May 11, 2013, 10:17:14 am »

New /tg/ bridge.

Sexy. Always thought the bridge needed more computers.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5120 on: May 11, 2013, 10:17:31 am »

Server went down for a sec, you can now join again.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:21:36 am by GiantBadger »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5121 on: May 11, 2013, 10:18:07 am »

Did the server crash? Also, I approve of new bridge. I don't get why you need what appears to be a teleporter computer in there tough. Would be cool if it also had a supply console.

E: IT DID NOT CRASH! Woo! Well, more or less. Get back in!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:22:28 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5122 on: May 11, 2013, 10:26:20 am »

New /tg/ bridge.

Sexy. Always thought the bridge needed more computers.

Agreed, Sexy bridges are a must

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5123 on: May 11, 2013, 10:34:21 am »

Did the server crash? Also, I approve of new bridge. I don't get why you need what appears to be a teleporter computer in there tough. Would be cool if it also had a supply console.

A supply console would mean that Supply manifest popped up in the bridge. Which would mean QM of any antag variety would no longer be anything but an Assistant with Maintenance access and a neat jumpsuit.

Also, the teleporter console would be SO VERY NICE. Some people (Me and J_L) use the Hand Tele RELIGIOUSLY, because SERIOUSLY. The Hand Tele is freaking awesome, ESPECIALLY for evading arrest and being evil.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #5124 on: May 11, 2013, 10:34:44 am »

They changed it, the Tcoms monitor is a power monitor, and the teleporter comp is a mining shuttle console now.

EDIT: They took out the mining cameras from the HoP's office and replaced it with a supply console.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5125 on: May 11, 2013, 10:35:50 am »

Still, very nice. :)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5126 on: May 11, 2013, 11:14:05 am »

the arrest bit for security is fucked.
also werty, i can see you stealing but STEALING THE NUKE? OF COURSE YOU WILL GET PERMABRIGGED THEN.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5127 on: May 11, 2013, 11:25:17 am »

I keep failing to get into the server when it restarts, until after the game has started. :s
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5128 on: May 11, 2013, 11:27:23 am »

I keep failing to get into the server when it restarts, until after the game has started. :s

This.

By the way, Secborgs should now get security tape.

Also, here's an idea for syringes: If you inject somebody that has a disease with a syringe (probably a cure), and then inject somebody else that does NOT have that disease without cleaning the syringe (probably just in a sink, altough the blood wouldn't be visible on the syringe), you can transfer the disease.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: May 11, 2013, 12:32:15 pm »

The HoP got the supply computer (the basic lobby version) in exchange for the asteroid cameras. Not sure I like that change. Cargo is right across the way.

Also, here's an idea for syringes: If you inject somebody that has a disease with a syringe (probably a cure), and then inject somebody else that does NOT have that disease without cleaning the syringe (probably just in a sink, altough the blood wouldn't be visible on the syringe), you can transfer the disease.
Medical could use an autoclave.
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 1654