Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125640 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4680 on: May 02, 2013, 03:27:36 pm »

EDIT: Ninja'd. Anyhoo, GET TO DA SERVAH!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 03:29:33 pm by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: May 02, 2013, 06:27:32 pm »

Awesome: spend a whole round making an awesome disease. Finally it's done (Random number Goddess wasn't nice to me this round), and then shuttle gets called, i get caught in a crossfire and die cause no-one cared to drag me out of the no2. Never even got a chance to use my disease. Bummer.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: May 02, 2013, 07:40:31 pm »

No one ever cares about the god-diseases or the god-genetics except the virologist and the geneticist.  NO ONE.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: May 02, 2013, 07:44:31 pm »

If the virologist does his job right, nobody actually notices. If he doesn't do it quite as right, everyone hates him.

It's a thankless job. Unless a viral outbreak occurs. Then the virologist gets to actually do something that people give a shit about, namely cure the disease.
Nothing important here, move along.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: May 02, 2013, 07:46:02 pm »

If the virologist does his job right, nobody actually notices. If he doesn't do it quite as right, everyone hates him.

It's a thankless job. Unless a viral outbreak occurs. Then the virologist gets to actually do something that people give a shit about, namely cure the disease.
Cures are usually handled by Chemistry.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: May 02, 2013, 07:52:09 pm »

It's a thankless job. Unless a viral outbreak occurs. Then the virologist gets to actually do something that people give a shit about, namely cure the diseasebeing chased by crew with pointy sticks.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: May 02, 2013, 08:22:39 pm »

Cures are usually handled by Chemistry.
Except from what I've seen, the kind of cures that are listed on a medical scanner takes awhile to actually cure you (I think?). Vaccines created by the virologist cure instantly.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: May 02, 2013, 09:02:09 pm »

I need ideas for gimmick laws for the AI. A couple rounds ago, a cult round, I gave the AI a law that said it was madly in love with the entire crew. What else?

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: May 02, 2013, 09:02:52 pm »

Being turned into a hulk early in the round by radiation made that round absolutely hilarious on my part. 8/10, would definitely be hulked again.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Murmur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: May 02, 2013, 09:22:34 pm »

Well that was... unsettling. What the hell is that all about? Did someone recently get banned from the server or something?

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: May 02, 2013, 09:23:52 pm »

Well that was... unsettling. What the hell is that all about? Did someone recently get banned from the server or something?

No, just some shitty troll posting across the forum in general. He'll be banned before sunset.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: May 02, 2013, 09:24:24 pm »

It posted in announcements. Holy shit.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: May 02, 2013, 09:26:27 pm »

Keep in mind trolls depend on the reaction.

Also, I've never learned how to do this with the Simple Machines forum; How do I even ignore?
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: May 02, 2013, 10:30:53 pm »

Genestealer Cult Mode.

Think a combination of cult, revolution, alien, and wizard.

You have two starters. The Genestealer Patriarch, and the Genestealer Magus. If there are too many people, there would be some additional Genestealer Purestrains.

The Patriarch can infect people. This turns them into a genestealer hybrid. The Magus can do some robeless spells.

The hybrid has 4 stages, each taking a certain amount of time to get through. They can infect other people to shorten this amount of time.

First stage: Normal, other than the minor damage reduction and minor melee boost.

Second stage: Appears to have significant genetic damage. More decreased damage, and minor boosted melee. Can begin to infect others now.

Third stage: Even further "genetic damage" on examine, and also has a big fuckin' claw coming out of his back. Unable to wear outerwear like spacesuits. Further damage reduction, significantly boosted damage reduction. Does not breathe, has temp and pressure resistance.

Fourth stage: Genestealer Purestrain. These are untrackable on AI cameras.

The genestealers have a telepathic communication network.

The Patriarch is in charge, with the Magus as a second-in-command and infiltrator.

The Patriarch and additional purestrains start in the Maintenance vents.

The objective would be two-fold. Firstly, they must subvert the crew on the station (say half of them must be infected?) or kill a certain amount or position, as well as having a certain amount escape the station to continue the infestation.

What think?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: May 02, 2013, 10:48:24 pm »

Think it's fucking awesome.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 1654