Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125845 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4515 on: April 28, 2013, 01:24:23 pm »

Mute AI/Borg is the worst idea ever.

The gateway is shut down because there's currently nowhere for it to go to.

Ghosts spinning chairs sounds decent, actually.

Yes,

A large resounding no,

AND FUCK NO.

It's shut down, because the places to go are limited, and /tg/ doesn't want to implement it. Anturk, Android and I set it up on another server and it worked fine.

Ghosts spinning chairs again is a horrible idea. People just abuse it and it annoys the fuck out of everyone.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:27:29 pm by Glloyd »

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: April 28, 2013, 01:30:26 pm »

Well then lets get places to go, and then go!

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: April 28, 2013, 02:00:21 pm »

Explore strange asteroids. Transport to the surface of planets. Wander the husks in a spaceship graveyard.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:21:47 pm by BigD145 »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: April 28, 2013, 02:41:24 pm »

Yeah getting a working portal would be cool. Even if it just lead to a copy of the mining outpost (sans outpost) but filled with goodies and aliens, that would be awesome.

Also, if this ever gets added: maybe make it so some items needed for high)level research require expeditions. In return, the tech level this gives could then unlock some advanced goodies (such as the deathsquad mech or a new chem dispenser).

Just thinking out loud here.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: April 28, 2013, 04:08:19 pm »

Being boarded by hivebots is scary.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: April 28, 2013, 05:23:35 pm »

Captain dead via spider. HoP don't give many fucks, wants to kick back. One sec promoted. One detective. Cult wins with easiest objective ever.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: April 28, 2013, 05:24:14 pm »

To all of the cultists playing during that round.

Thank you for listening to me. I know several of you had some grand ideas, but we were able to make the round clean, quick, and quiet, which is a grand thing in and of itself. I salute your patience, trust and diligence.
Nothing important here, move along.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: April 28, 2013, 05:25:53 pm »

Thank you for listening to me. I know several of you had some grand ideas, but we were able to make the round clean, quick, and quiet, which is a grand thing in and of itself. I salute your patience, trust and diligence.

I just wanted to research my words, what I could at least, and stay away from any harmbatonning. We did great, were very stealthy, and no one even knew what we were up to. It worked perfectly.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: April 28, 2013, 06:24:42 pm »

I just wanted to research my words, what I could at least, and stay away from any harmbatonning. We did great, were very stealthy, and no one even knew what we were up to. It worked perfectly.

Shit, if not for Shuttle craziness, nobody would know what round it was.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: April 28, 2013, 07:04:29 pm »

Absolute WORST FEELING EVER: Forgetting which pen is the Parapen, and STABBING THE HOS WITH THE WRONG ONE. DEAR GOD. Still, I got a second chance later.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: April 28, 2013, 07:15:35 pm »

The nice thing about a fuckup like that is that it's pathetically easy to play it off, since it's ridiculously common for people to hit each other when they forget that they're holding something.
Nothing important here, move along.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: April 28, 2013, 07:25:31 pm »

my plans were foiled by a rogue signal sent on the signalers :( and I brought down zackary plans too.
but it was nice to plan for a while, and then get everything done at the same time.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: April 28, 2013, 07:29:09 pm »

Virologist needs a chemmaster of it's own, possibly somehow edited so that it only has the stuff for synaptizine and unstable mutagen.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: April 28, 2013, 07:31:39 pm »

Virologist needs a chemmaster of it's own, possibly somehow edited so that it only has the stuff for synaptizine and unstable mutagen.
Again, you want to at the very least encourage an interdependence between jobs. The only thing the virologist will really ever need is synaptizine, mutagen, and maybe a virus crate. If we make it so he can create his own chemicals, then you'll never see the virologist leave his lab. If there isn't a chemist ask the CMO, if there isn't a CMO ask someone to give you access, if there's neither either there are few people on or the rounds gone to hell and it doesn't matter whether or not you make that fancy new disease.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: April 28, 2013, 08:00:45 pm »

True, but when people just plain don't do the supporting job that you need to do anything worthwhile it makes it a bit of a pain. It's something that we might need to find a good balance between with a few of the professions.

Also, monkeyslime.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 1654