Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125917 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4440 on: April 27, 2013, 12:47:51 pm »

I don't think there was any security. Not exactly sure tough.
There was a detective, and me (CE) who tried to keep said detective from killing people and being a general asshole. The HoP died eventually, so we were the last ones left.

I think my favorite moment was when the mime's cell timer was up, she runs out and immediately walks into a broken window and gets severely shocked. This was right after treating her for severe brute damage.

I really had no idea what was going on that round. Half the people doing shit were non-antags anyway.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: April 27, 2013, 01:53:03 pm »

I'm playing as a Virologist (traitor). I'm casually doing my job without traitor-ish intent when all of a sudden, some guy is yelling over the radio that the Chemist is 'shooting' him. I get curious and go to investigate. Turns out said dude broke into Medbay and raged in OOC later on over being thrown out (quite literally).

Shortly thereafter, I am talking with a fellow traitor in Bar. Mime comes along and is being annoying. She gets pushed. It escalates until she picks up a fork and STABS THE SCIENTIST IN THE FUCKING EYE. Mime is not a traitor, may I add. There's a prolonged chase/fight, with Mime being aggressive (punching, beating me with Wrench). In the end, she gets tackled and injected with a low-grade virus hacked together via Virus Food. Since a crowd gathered nearby and it turned out virus was Airborne, we have an outbreak.

I get to work on cure instantly, meanwhile an angry mob gathers and claims they will die. Worst thing the virus gives is a headache. I get Gold needed to cure the virus and inoculate everyone.

A while later Mime breaks into Medbay again, armed with a knife and starts SLASHING AT ME. She is pushed out of Medbay. Security gives zero fucks about Assault with a Dangerous Weapon.

Then, as I'm coming back to my lab a while later, I see the Mime, who BROKE INTO MEDBAY AGAIN, trying to hide in a closet. I try to haul it to Patient's Room, but she jumps out, stuns me with a stunstick, beats me and cuffs me with cable. I cry for help. Nobody gives a shit. Mime tries to lock us together in Virology. The button needs access, so she tries to steal my ID. Thus discovering that somehow, Uplink menu failed to lock despite me clicking Lock after using it.

The whole crew automagically recognizes the Uplink, what it is, who manufactures it, figures out that it proves I'm a traitor, how to use the uplink... I get hauled to Brig and locked up for 10 minutes. A shuttle will arrive in less than 10.

Thanks a lot for ruining the rest of my day, jackass who thought a griefing Mime is funny and cool and edgy EDIT: KaelvonWolfe. Thanks a fucking lot.
The dude decided that hurt people shood be shot.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: April 27, 2013, 03:05:53 pm »

Cult isn't that bad, even if I have no idea how research works. I just do my normal thing, B&E and such, and help out where I can, and it all works out.
Nothing important here, move along.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: April 27, 2013, 03:19:10 pm »

what does B&E mean?
also, sorry if I left you early. I hope you heard me shouting the word for "join" on the radio, before I got caught and had to leave.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: April 27, 2013, 03:28:08 pm »

breaking and entering.

why do people want to say im insane?
Highly Opinionated Fool

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: April 27, 2013, 03:40:00 pm »

I am going to write this post very very very slowly and carefully. What I am going to write had already been explained to you in OOC by a number of different people, but you apparently failed to comprehend it then. Perhaps a problem with English that can be inferred from your... unique spelling is to blame, perhaps it's just a brainfart and you just didn't have time to read or whatever (although the rest of your posts seem to contradict this interpretation - oh, and do not try pulling 'second language' card - I'm not a native speaker, I have no daily contact with it aside from Internet, I live at least 1000km from the nearest one, that being UK, and I usually have to tell people that because they cannot tell otherwise.)

You had broken into Medbay for a remarkably dumb reason of wanting treatment. If you wanted to grab a medikit while no-one is watching, I could probably understand. But you idled around Medbay instead of waiting in, say, this big comfortable lobby, thereby essentially trespassing, and refused to go away.

Also, as much as you cannot seem to comprehend it you have not been 'shot'. When you say you were shot, people assume you mean either a laser or a bullet, not getting INJECTED WITH A SYRINGE. You probably distracted several people just because you couldn't express what you mean clearly.

Furthermore, I don't even what this post was supposed to be. 'And you beat blacks' argument? Either way, it was NOT me, who decided that 'hurt people should be shot', but... oh wait, OK: translation to regular English: Chemist injected a trespasser with soporifics, I threw you out of Medbay (literally, via Grab). Cue RAAAAGE in OOC over not being welcome where you have no access.

And people say you are insane because you cannot seem to comprehend that what you did was wrong and stupid and you shouldn't have been surprised over what happened.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: April 27, 2013, 05:32:01 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Moral of the story: CONSTRUCTS. I used Lily Caukwell's corpse as fodder for my first soul stone + shell (bought with my talisman) and made her into an artificer. I abduct and kill an officer, capture his soul, and stuff it in a shell the artificer made and make him a juggernaut. With the help of the juggernaut and Anastasia Smirnov, I raid the brig to free our cultist brethren. A goddamn cyborg immediately puts Anastasia and myself on the floor with taser shots. It would've been game, set, match on that raid... Had the juggernaut not wiped the floor with the borg. I get up, stun Oswald, kill him too, and turn him into a wraith. He sees no action though, because we summon Nar-Sie almost immediately. I have a new love for cult.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: April 27, 2013, 07:20:25 pm »

Playing botanist in that one, I do nothing but grow and take drugs, eventually going so far as to forcefeed other people them.

Also, using my plant analyzer on Ambrosia tells me it has healing properties, but Zackary says it's poisonous. Who is correct?
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: April 27, 2013, 07:22:23 pm »

It will heal both brute and burn damage, but deal toxin damage.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: April 27, 2013, 07:23:14 pm »

Drink it with a nice cuppa tea, and you'll be fine.
Also often called Boowells.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: April 27, 2013, 07:26:43 pm »

Become a Syndicate Operative with Syndicate Premium Dental Plan (TM)! Do you like danger? Adventure? Drinking so much moonshine you hallucinate and then drugging everyone and their dog? JOIN NOW! 1-700-BLOODY-MURDER

Pity I had Escape Alone objective, it's hard to do it without ultraviolence.

Drink it with a nice cuppa tea, and you'll be fine.

So, kids, remember: drugs are fine, as long as you drink tea with them!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: April 27, 2013, 07:26:43 pm »

I would have had it. I could have won. But somebody had to unleash carp.

Cue me not only getting chased down and eaten by three carp, but run over by a MULEbot. And then another one. And then the first one came back and ran me over again.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: April 27, 2013, 07:29:45 pm »

I am going to write this post very very very slowly and carefully. What I am going to write had already been explained to you in OOC by a number of different people, but you apparently failed to comprehend it then. Perhaps a problem with English that can be inferred from your... unique spelling is to blame, perhaps it's just a brainfart and you just didn't have time to read or whatever (although the rest of your posts seem to contradict this interpretation - oh, and do not try pulling 'second language' card - I'm not a native speaker, I have no daily contact with it aside from Internet, I live at least 1000km from the nearest one, that being UK, and I usually have to tell people that because they cannot tell otherwise.)

You had broken into Medbay for a remarkably dumb reason of wanting treatment. If you wanted to grab a medikit while no-one is watching, I could probably understand. But you idled around Medbay instead of waiting in, say, this big comfortable lobby, thereby essentially trespassing, and refused to go away.

Also, as much as you cannot seem to comprehend it you have not been 'shot'. When you say you were shot, people assume you mean either a laser or a bullet, not getting INJECTED WITH A SYRINGE. You probably distracted several people just because you couldn't express what you mean clearly.

Furthermore, I don't even what this post was supposed to be. 'And you beat blacks' argument? Either way, it was NOT me, who decided that 'hurt people should be shot', but... oh wait, OK: translation to regular English: Chemist injected a trespasser with soporifics, I threw you out of Medbay (literally, via Grab). Cue RAAAAGE in OOC over not being welcome where you have no access.

And people say you are insane because you cannot seem to comprehend that what you did was wrong and stupid and you shouldn't have been surprised over what happened.
The chemist had allready said they where going. by SHOT i mean SHOT WITH ANYTHING. if you have a fucking hat the fires bananas and one hits me that is still shooting.i have no fucking clue what "And you beat blacks' argument? is and you still denied me medical treatment. I comprehended that i was not welcome, but i REALLY FUCKING NEEDED HEALING INSTEAD OF HURT.
figure it out? HEALTH IS NOT HARM.
also, what is this shit about idling in the medbay? i was looking for a fucking medkit AS NO DOC WAS TO BE SEEN. the chemist had already said they could not help me. as for the rage in ooc, that was due to HOW you dealt with me, not that you dealt with me.
As for me being surprised, hell yes i am surprised. "oh, that dudes hurt and is looking to heal himself? lets shoot him and get a dude to throw him out WHILE I STILL TRY TO SHOOT HIM and then NEVER FUCKING HEAL THE ASSHOLE. and there is still no FUCKING reason to shove me IN A FUCKING JACKET. so excuse me if i want to remove limbs here, but i had a valid reason to be there AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?
I. WAS. FUCKING SHOT.
I was screaming about it later BECAUSE YOU, THE DETECTIVE, AND THE CHEMIST DID NOT DO YOUR JOB.
Highly Opinionated Fool

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: April 27, 2013, 07:34:53 pm »

If I recall, the chemist told you to wait.

You did not, you broke in.

They handled you as a criminal. Because breaking and entering is a crime.

If someone tells you to wait, you wait.

Also, you never would have found a medkit. Medkits do not exist because the people who made this station hate us and don't want us to be able to heal ourselves without 'lol u have to depend on the Medical Doctors to heal u'. You would have done better to go to the dorms, find the boxing ring, and use the small bit of medical supplies there.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: April 27, 2013, 07:45:47 pm »

I would have had it. I could have won. But somebody had to unleash carp.

Cue me not only getting chased down and eaten by three carp, but run over by a MULEbot. And then another one. And then the first one came back and ran me over again.

Oh god, this is hilarious. A traitor gets chased by carp released by another traitor, and ran over by a MULEbot hacked by YET ANOTHER traitor.
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 1654