Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126167 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4275 on: April 24, 2013, 08:39:30 pm »

For someone who is planning on getting into SS13 again what does this server have over say Gibbed?
Not the less chaos and stuff but gameplay wise.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: April 24, 2013, 08:41:21 pm »

For someone who is planning on getting into SS13 again what does this server have over say Gibbed?
We're based off of normal /tg/ code, with very few additions. Although in the future, we plan on potentially adding more things. Basically, if you dislike the silly atmosphere of gibbed you'll like our server. If not, then you'd probably be better off at gibbed.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: April 24, 2013, 08:46:04 pm »

We're based off of normal /tg/ code, with very few additions. Although in the future, we plan on potentially adding more things. Basically, if you dislike the silly atmosphere of gibbed you'll like our server. If not, then you'd probably be better off at gibbed.
hmm it depends gibbed can be fun but really depends what I'm in the mood for.
 Is the server up all the time I might give this a shot as long as the rp not super hardcore I can't rp very well could never get the hang of it.
I mostly just play Chef/Barman Miner or Botanist and on gibbed it can get super boring as them.

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: April 24, 2013, 09:05:01 pm »

We're light to medium roleplay, which basically just means don't make an ass of yourself unnecessarily.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: April 24, 2013, 09:28:10 pm »

RPwise its neither /tg/station nor BS12, although its probably closer to the former.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: April 24, 2013, 09:38:54 pm »

It's not super hardcore, as long as you try to maintain some kind of character that's half-decent, most people won't mind.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: April 24, 2013, 10:24:19 pm »

Oh, hey, Bdthemag. I hate you. So much. Make me the traitor with an Escape alone objective, and then give me a cookie. -.- Whyyyyyyyy. What did I ever do to you?!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: April 24, 2013, 10:28:46 pm »

Oh, hey, Bdthemag. I hate you. So much. Make me the traitor with an Escape alone objective, and then give me a cookie. -.- Whyyyyyyyy. What did I ever do to you?!
what wrong with the escape alone objective bugged or something?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:30:39 pm by Alkhemia »

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: April 24, 2013, 10:34:53 pm »

Ever tried to achieve it?

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: April 24, 2013, 10:39:26 pm »

Ever tried to achieve it?
Yeah it hard but you can still do it just kill everyone harder to do then say but still I've seen people do it before if you're a janitor trator it even easier.
Trash compactor is amazing   
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:41:08 pm by Alkhemia »

EncryptedMole

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: April 24, 2013, 10:40:13 pm »

Could try bombing the escape wing or shuttle, and making a mad dash for one of the escape pods. Wouldn't be easy, but would be pretty cool.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: April 24, 2013, 10:41:50 pm »

No it's just insanely hard. It usually requires you to
A) Kill nearly everyone, which is a problem in terms of fun and RP in pretty much every way.
B) Bomb escape and kill the odd hardsuit-wearing engineer/officer who crosses it, which might actually work.
C) Weld + emag/bolt the escape doors and hold off the multicolored tide until you can leave on the shuttle, which is incredibly difficult as they can batter down the windows/shoot you with lasers.

All around, it's a nightmare-level difficulty objective that may as well be impossible on a round of 20 people.
Could try bombing the escape wing or shuttle, and making a mad dash for one of the escape pods. Wouldn't be easy, but would be pretty cool.
This wouldn't work, as the objective requires you to escape on the shuttle alive. You could try bombing escape and hoping you survive long enough to be the only person who makes it on board. The pods have zero weight on this objective.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: April 24, 2013, 11:23:09 pm »

And I ALWAYS get it on rounds where I can easily complete my other objective. ;_; I will never succeed a human tator round ever apparently.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: April 24, 2013, 11:31:25 pm »

Does anyone know what happens if you set off a bomb on the shuttle?  They're pretty much immune to all damage, right?  You should be able to hide in a sleeper during the 3 minutes before launch and set off a bomb inside the shuttle to clear it out.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: April 24, 2013, 11:54:12 pm »

I'm not sure how far their damage immunity extends. It might blow out all the windows.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 1654