Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126425 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4065 on: April 21, 2013, 10:56:41 pm »

Rabid, you need to play as a PAI more often. That was exceedingly fun.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: April 21, 2013, 11:11:54 pm »

I chilled out for most of that round, even though I probably should've done something. I bought an emag, stole the RD's jumpsuit, and stashed it in the rainbow suit secret room. I bought a power sink, planted it in the emergency storage by the locker room, and finally bought no-slip syndie shoes for when I started emagging the army of cleanbots and Beepsky.

Aside from all of this, I got into two barfights with Zackary (and won both times 8) but I was nearly killed by the null rod the second time) and proceeded to chill in the bar/medbay. I was chased by carp once, nearly spaced myself twice, and could've gotten busted with traitor items due to post-barfight search once (I, luckily, hadn't bought my emag yet). Apparently a ninja was sent with the first objective being to avoid getting robusted by me. Another notable accomplishment includes getting six people (counting myself) stunned and cuffed by an emagged Beepsky all within seven tiles of each other.

I think Zackary is cursed/blessed to forever give me advantages/cause problems when I'm the traitor :P
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:13:32 pm by Jacob/Lee »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: April 21, 2013, 11:14:30 pm »

The ninja said he was terrible at robust, so I thought it was a fitting objective :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: April 21, 2013, 11:42:26 pm »

If I'm ever a ninja I want one of my objectives be to drink a Demon's Blood made from Axl's blood.

(I will then proceed to walk up to him and politely ask him to fill this syringe with his blood, please.)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: April 22, 2013, 01:23:40 am »

Meow Meow Meow.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: April 22, 2013, 03:36:02 am »

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: April 22, 2013, 06:01:19 am »

Meow Meow Meow.
Bark Bark Bark

Börk Börk Börk.

Let's end it here, alright?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: April 22, 2013, 07:28:10 am »

It's not just possible, it's quite easy. In that game I took steps to prevent it, but that was quite obviously traitorous activity and I'd have struggled to do it if I hadn't been the RD with a captain-level ID on a station with no security at all.
There was one more board you failed to remove (at least judging from your account), and had someone with enough access been on the station it wouldn't have been hard to make a new computer.

Wait. That one? I had access to that one. I thought the RD did too or I would have made it. I should not have assumed the traitor was that thorough.

Do you mean the ones in tech storage? Don't think I mentioned them, but I did get rid of 5 boards total: 2x robotics control (secure tech storage, RD's office), 3x R&D console (R&D lab, robotics, tech storage). This is where that all access pass comes in useful. The roboticist has access to tech storage, but the RD doesn't normally.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: April 22, 2013, 07:57:04 am »

Another slow round, so I build a little zoo.

The goat did not work well with the rest of the farm, so the monkey shank'd it with a piece of glass.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: April 22, 2013, 09:20:45 am »

Couldn't you have used the dorms? Escape is a terrible place to build anything, really, because it's escape and pretty important despite it's emptiness. Also, use reinforced glass. Normal glass breaks very easily. Pretty cool though.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4075 on: April 22, 2013, 09:22:53 am »

Maiuw that's the whole point.  "Quick, escape!  Everyone to the zoo!"

Also: Mining Cyborg is incredible, playing on /tg/

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: April 22, 2013, 10:45:44 am »

Girlinhat got it, thats the point. Why even have a monkey pen if they won't break out...

I enjoyed the days when the station was mostly covered with normal glass and you could just grab someone, throw them *glassbreakingsound.mpp*, throw em again for the spacing.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 11:45:12 am by ThtblovesDF »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: April 22, 2013, 10:57:16 am »

You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: April 22, 2013, 11:05:05 am »

Also: Mining Cyborg is incredible, playing on /tg/
Of course it's incredible, the roboticist loves you so you get all kinds of awesome shit like VTEC and a fucking jetpack and a hyper-capacity power cell.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: April 22, 2013, 11:25:12 am »

I want to add another book, properly formatted, but the short story has not reached the public domain yet. Thoughts?
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 1654