Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124800 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3855 on: April 17, 2013, 11:26:12 pm »

I'm not fussed. I almost died, revenge was had.

I was QM.

This is how it went. I wanted to order a collectible hat crate, and Nienhaus helped me with that. We ordered like five of them in total, and I talked to the clown some, then he said he needed healing. So I went to go heal the clown, and gave him a medkit (The one from cargo). The CMO runs up and says, "Stolen goods!" And takes the medkit I gave to the clown. So, naturally, I run him down, stunglove him, and take his backpack, and give the medkit back to the clown. I later gave back the backpack sans the two medkits that were inside.

The CMO and his crony chase the clown around for awhile, but I hide him in cargo for some time, and ask the Engineering borg to protect the clown. The CMO somehow catches the clown while he is outside Cargo, and shoots him up with Chloral and is whaling on him. I run up, stunglove the CMO, and drag the clown back to Cargo, but the CMO (And my miner) make it inside before the doors close. He injects the clown with more Chloral, and then runs into the Cargo lobby, saying, 'It is done!'

Somewhat irritated at this attempted murder in my Cargo Bay, I follow him, and proceed to beat the everloving fuck out of him. I stun him a few times, and try to choke him into unconsciousness, but he keeps resisting, so I get out a screwdriver and gouge his eyes out. He went critical, and I'm not a murderer, so I healed him to non-critical, and threw him out of cargo. My miner, meanwhile, is trying to revive the clown with CPR and a half empty medkit. I ask the borg and the Geneticist to get me some Antitoxin, and the Geneticist points out a Detomatix and Emag in the disposals.

We finally save the clown, and he professes a wish for revenge. So I emag the request console, order a spec ops crate, an experimental energy crate, and send it to station. They get there, and we load up. Then I had to go AFK, so I gave the clown the Emag and all the grenades and guns. Also, I emagged the borg, and told him the Clown was his new master.

Also, I trapped a carp in the Cargo Warehouse.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: April 17, 2013, 11:39:42 pm »

so I gave the clown the Emag and all the grenades and guns. Also, I emagged the borg, and told him the Clown was his new master.

Also, I trapped a carp in the Cargo Warehouse.
You are now eligible for warcrimes.

I'm the only one on, it wants to start a Cult, and there's not enough players, so it keeps attempting to restart the lobby T_T
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:43:24 pm by Girlinhat »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: April 18, 2013, 12:29:42 am »

You are now eligible for warcrimes.

>I save the clown (My miner saved the clown actually, thanks Kisame.) from the somewhat psychopathic CMO
>I horribly injure the CMO and throw him out of my Medbay.
>The Clown wants revenge
>I arm the clown heavily and give him traitor items I found in the disposals
>This is one of the less horrific things I've done IC in my time playing these games.
>Only now am I eligible for warcrimes

Bombing the vile den of criminals and ne'er-do-wells while I was actually the traitor? Nah, that's cool. Horrifically torturing the quartermaster on the bridge with a toolbelt, knife, and fire axe, repeatedly reviving him to torture him some more? That's pretty neat actually. Beating Rabidgamer's clown horribly because everyone else was, for no apparent reason? Eh, he was a clown.

Arming. A. Clown? I AM A FUCKING MONSTER NOW. :P

But seriously, the round before this, the Captain gave me all access as the Clown, and I just wandered around randomly helping people. I saved the Captain from death and got arrested for it. Fucking clown hate is out of control man. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #3858 on: April 18, 2013, 12:30:49 am »

I'm the only one on, it wants to start a Cult, and there's not enough players, so it keeps attempting to restart the lobby T_T

Fixed, should start now.

KG

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: April 18, 2013, 12:37:03 am »

I think to start in secret it needs at least one player eligible for antag at round start.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: April 18, 2013, 12:43:00 am »

Dammit. The blob is annoying as fuck when you only have two people.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: April 18, 2013, 01:13:52 am »

Build a mech and drill to the core. I have done this solo, although lack of oxygen may have been a factor.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: April 18, 2013, 02:00:47 am »

Well whats-his-name managed to kill it with a bomb. That he did not tell me about.  ::)

But at least he saved me afterwards.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: April 18, 2013, 02:09:31 am »

As long as it isn't too large, grab every gun in sec, and fire them at the core. Might have to do this twice. Once the core is dead it stops growing.

edit: Small complication. I believe that a stable high-output singularity will require two particle accelerators. As it is, when confined so tightly the PA never grazes the singulo but always hits it dead on. One is thus required to start it, and another slightly off-center to keep it stable.

At least that's my newest working theory.

Also it enters stage five when the combined collector output is around 7 mil W. Unfortunately I wasn't able to narrow it further than that, due to distractions right at the critical moment. Bloody gravity arrays.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 03:46:07 am by wlerin »
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: April 18, 2013, 07:15:03 am »

Bombing the vile den of criminals and ne'er-do-wells while I was actually the traitor? Nah, that's cool. Horrifically torturing the quartermaster on the bridge with a toolbelt, knife, and fire axe, repeatedly reviving him to torture him some more? That's pretty neat actually.
I'm going to get you back for these, just you wait and see :P

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: April 18, 2013, 08:03:55 am »

What the hell happened in that round last night? I had to leave after the captain, axl, the borg, and the roboticist were shooting at eachother in the brig.  I was completely useless, because when I was trying to hack into the brig, it suddenly became EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that I immediately decide whether to order 1 or 2 boxes of joice mix, and listen to the price difference between shipping one box or two.  Ah well, that's married life for you.  So that resulted in me shocking myself on the doors and electrified grill a few times, since I kept forgetting to remove my stun gloves...

The captain was acting rather suspiciously that round, but then, so was the borg and roboticist.  Axl is always acting suspicous...

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: April 18, 2013, 09:08:31 am »

Hey, not always.

Anyway, the captain arrested the roboticist for something related to the AI's laws. He supposedly kept shooting the roboticist, so he was running around while the captain hoses the room trying to hit him. He lands a shot and goes to put on cuffs but the borg stops him, which makes the captain beat the Borg with his gun. Since I was in the door, I stun the captain and cuff him. Cue call for help and a raiding party...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: April 18, 2013, 09:18:43 am »

How to win a fight: Miauw Edition: Be the first one to yell "ASSAULT HELP SECURITY", or even better: "X IS KILLING ME HELP!". Enjoy everybody believing your story.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:48:54 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: April 18, 2013, 10:34:58 am »

I know... it's so hard to figure out what really happened...  I was just curious if it turned out any of them were antags at the end of the round or not.

The captain had poor communication, whether that was due to traitorish behaviour or not I'm not sure. 

Someone shut off the PA at some point (Not really sure why... not much benefit to shutting that down).  Shutting the PA down isn't going to let the singu out.  Eventually, after it shrinks down, and the SMES's lose charge, AND the APC batteried die, maybe power would go out (Except the solars were set up too).  I suppose it works as a distraction though.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: April 18, 2013, 10:45:37 am »

Also, I would like to apologize for having to leave just before round end as AI yesterday. I pretty much killed my target and then had my borg space him, which wasn't hard since I convinced the engineer to wire the singulo directly into the main grid and I shorted out telecomms while it happened, then I just released the singularity and called the shuttle. It was pretty hard to actually make the singularity grow to it's largest state, because it chilled at it's cool blue color for quite a while. I think I may have forgotten that the doors wouldn't be killing machines of death anymore, but meh. I got really lucky with the singularity too, it pretty much charged straight at me and ate one of my upload doors and then went away.

E: Also, if I ever learn BYOND code, I'm totally going to make psychedelic harduits and hardsuit helmets. Mayby even top hats. And gas masks.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:49:31 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 1654