Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124101 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3630 on: April 14, 2013, 08:19:44 pm »

Well, I spent a bunch of time trying to figure out how to fix a lightbulb, with no success.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: April 14, 2013, 08:19:52 pm »

Why is it whenever I'm about to do something awesome, the server crashes. *sigh*

Inscribed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: April 14, 2013, 08:20:21 pm »

I think it crashed. Just got put in brig!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: April 14, 2013, 08:20:34 pm »

Yeah, it dropped me and I can't reconnect. Things were getting a bit interesting too.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Endymion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: April 14, 2013, 08:21:13 pm »

Erm, I /may/ have caused the crash. I was jumping into a teleporter portal the instant it went down.
Watching Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: April 14, 2013, 08:23:08 pm »

Unless you were trying to teleport to somewhere that doesn't exist, I shouldn't see why it should.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: April 14, 2013, 08:25:50 pm »

Quick! Migrate to KG's!
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: April 14, 2013, 09:13:14 pm »

Server's working fine guys. Looks like it wigged out for 5 minutes or so in the middle of that rev round. Try closing BYOND completely and re-opening.

Michael_Almeida

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:general idiocy]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: April 14, 2013, 09:16:11 pm »

So shortly in my run this last round, I get flashed out of nowhere by a rev. Of course since I'm only a clown, I spend most of my time messing around regardless, download a PAI, and towards the end of it play a station wide game of laser tag with the mime.

I am the best rev.
COMPETENT MODDER
ADEQUATE DRAWER
LEGENDARY PROCRASTINATOR
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: April 14, 2013, 09:18:25 pm »

The clown? Playing with the mime? What is this nonsense? The only lasertag the clown and mime should be playing is with REAL lasers.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: April 14, 2013, 09:18:44 pm »

I slipped on the banana peels outside the bridge probably five times. Nice work :P

Endymion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: April 14, 2013, 09:59:02 pm »

So the whole delivery-via-disposals mail system is a tad wonky. I did manage to get a package to show up once in RD's office, and once in HoS office, but a lot of the time when I send out a package it just comes back shortly thereafter.

That said, nothing is more amusing than people trying to figure out where a teleporter goes when it is locked on to a tracking beacon making endless loops through the disposals/mail tubes.
Watching Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: April 14, 2013, 10:06:02 pm »

So the whole delivery-via-disposals mail system is a tad wonky. I did manage to get a package to show up once in RD's office, and once in HoS office, but a lot of the time when I send out a package it just comes back shortly thereafter.

That said, nothing is more amusing than people trying to figure out where a teleporter goes when it is locked on to a tracking beacon making endless loops through the disposals/mail tubes.
That's one of the funniest things I've heard and I now wish to exploit this and design a purposeful looping route.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: April 14, 2013, 11:23:13 pm »

So how was that rev round that I had to leave from?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: April 14, 2013, 11:27:58 pm »

I was the most polite and non-murderous Traitor AI ever.

I spawn in, and get my objective: Murder Asher Crowper (Station Engineer) Survive until the end.

Hmmm. I ask Redfox if I can kill the HoS too, because she's in Engineering and also the only dangerous Head on board. (CMO is not dangerous. :P )

Asher goes out on a Solar, and the HoS goes to set up the singularity field and everything. As she does, I cut comms and shut the door on her. She gets sucked out from under the door by air pressure, and starts flailing around in the Singularity Chamber. So I turn it on, trying to kill her with the particle emitter or the side emitters. No dice. So I forget her, and go kill the Engineer with the door to the solars. I succeeded, and the HoS gets to an intercom. She starts shouting about how I am a rogue AI over the comms, so I state that I have a mission, and I do not want to harm anyone that I have not already harmed. I offer the crew a choice.

Stay and try to kill me. Or leave on the shuttle. Most choose the shuttle, but some decide to try and save the HoS. I tell the HoS that I will let her get on the Engineering Pod, and allow her to do so. Several others try to break into my upload, but I manage to kill both of them. Everyone else leaves on the shuttle.

I am left, having killed only those who threatened me and my target as a rogue AI, victorious.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 1654