Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124087 times)

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3600 on: April 14, 2013, 02:54:33 am »

I'm posting to track this, in the hopes that I might one day play it myself, I've never gotten to try it but it looks awesome.

Whats stopping you?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: April 14, 2013, 04:05:47 am »

I'm posting to track this, in the hopes that I might one day play it myself, I've never gotten to try it but it looks awesome.

Whats stopping you?
This so much. We (or at least I) are very friendly against newcomers, given that they mention in it OOC and RP their "first day" in IC. Also, the wiki is a huge database of information you should always have open while playing. I still open it all the time.

E: "Oh hey the clown is disarming me, I better cuff him without saying anything and then inject him with sleep toxin!"

Seriously, "LOL DIZ IS NAWT A SRS RAWN DONT COMPLJN" is no reason to just bucklecuff someone in a chair. Especially not if you're a fucking doctor.

E2: Also, try ARRESTING the clown for a change instead of just flash+cablerestraint and then steal all his stuff. But no, let's just cable restrain him and leave him in the hallway without anything.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:25:27 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: April 14, 2013, 07:44:32 am »

You left bloodstains on the hydroponics floor and half the items in the station are labeled "Hydroponics Tray (HONK) (HONK) (HONK) (HONK) (HONK) (HONK) (HONK) (HONK)" and you were taking things off people.  So yes, you were restrained.  There's ways to be a clown that's 'harmless nuisance' and then there's 'if ANY crew tried this they'd be bucklecuffed' and you were on one side of that line.

Then you tried changing AI laws and repeatedly voting to try and force us out of a hole that you dug.

I know there's more than one side to every story, but you've just made yourself look an ass here.  Especially when you started complaining without asking admin intervention.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: April 14, 2013, 07:52:01 am »

...So you mean you're not supposed to knock people out and force feed them random shit?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: April 14, 2013, 07:57:03 am »

...So you mean you're not supposed to knock people out and force feed them random shit?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

>Get hit by a Chloral Hydrate syringe
>Get forcefed 50u Chloral Hydrate
>Get hauled to Gibber/Incinerator, irreversibly putting you out of the round.

Goodbye, 10/10 round, would play again.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: April 14, 2013, 08:32:57 am »

Then you tried changing AI laws and repeatedly voting to try and force us out of a hole that you dug.

I did not change AI laws at all. I am very pissed off by the AI wordlessly removing my tcomm scripts tough. AFAIK, the AI shouldn't do that unless ordered. Just say that there was tampering. Also not bolt the door (and turn off the bolt lights, even) without even saying something. Yet more proof that everyone just wants me to have no fun.

And also, you could, for example, have ARRESTED ME or told me to stop instead of just throwing stuff at me. Also, Pete also did labelling. He labelled some stuff (USELESS CLOWN) or something like that. Why didn't you throw stuff at him? I was just playing fucking clown. The clown is SUPPOSED to do this stuff. I have no problem with being arrested for crimes. I have a problem if this person is a doctor that somehow got a riot shield and takes my PDA and puts it in the captain's office. I have a problem with being wordlessly flashed by an engineering borg for placing down banana peels, and then dragged off. Guess I'll stop playing clown in rounds without security. Also, I can hardly kill people with guns, because the clown apparantly has something that makes guns explode if I try to fire them. Good part? I destroyed the captain's laser that the librarian stole for whatever reason.

E: Oh, I died. I guess you're now happy because there's one less person trying to have fun. Guess I shouldn't go AFK in a maintenance tunnel breached by carp.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 08:50:07 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Inscribed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: April 14, 2013, 09:37:23 am »

Did the scripts interupt the communications of the station in any way? Then surely that's dangerous to the station and it's people.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: April 14, 2013, 09:39:51 am »

Did the scripts interupt the communications of the station in any way? Then surely that's dangerous to the station and it's people.
Yeah, but I'm mainly pissed that he didn't even say anything. He just wiped the comms and bolted the door. He even turned the bolt light off, for some reason.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: April 14, 2013, 10:48:49 am »

Sadly I wasn't incredibly active that round.  Mostly running around trying to gather mech supplies that ended up never getting used.  Playing as Roboticist without a Miner or R&D turns out to be rather shitty.  You can produce 2 Ripley, if you're lucky, and then you become an Assistant without as much access.

However, Ripley has a drill.  I almost made bombs, except I got distracted and pulled afk.  Otherwise, I'd have 4-5 primed bombs that could blow a significant hole in any hive.  I realize now, I should have been bomb-making from the start if I wanted to clear out a hive!

You could also be making little bots. After that ask for mining access and go pound sand or ask to be RD.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: April 14, 2013, 11:31:34 am »

Dear god. That was fucking hilarious. We're ending the 9-hour-round with antags, and there's aliums and a traitor. Traitor has to debrain me.
So he kills me and drags me to the operating theatre. he takes my brain out, and walks out of the operating theatre. Right into an alien hunter that throws a hugger at him. Karma.

My ribs.

E: And thus ends the 9 Hour Round, with two aliens and the welder on the shuttle.

Also, you guys should try RPing as an alien. I always try my best, and it's pretty fun. The queen (I think?) was doing it to. Don't say "Durand" or "Mech", but "metal hunter".
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:43:55 am by miauw62 »

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: April 14, 2013, 11:43:42 am »

Nine and a half at the end there.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: April 14, 2013, 11:59:19 am »

Is Empress an evolution?

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: April 14, 2013, 12:44:40 pm »

Is Empress an evolution?
Nyah, just a speshulz alium. Works as an object that moves, IIRC.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: April 14, 2013, 02:16:15 pm »

Some good examples of formatting to try out: http://baystation12.net/wiki/index.php?title=Example_Paperwork

WarderSkyfire

• Bay Watcher
  • That Incompetent Troublemaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: April 14, 2013, 02:35:14 pm »

I was the hunter that was carrying the hive. Heh I tackled/hugged/dragged every human I saw. And as for the traitor that's revenge for killing me earlier.

Hey I was the one that started using 'Metal hunter' first >.<

Edit: I hate losing due to others in rounds like cult.
Think fast, act faster.
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 1654