Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123983 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3525 on: April 12, 2013, 10:59:50 pm »

I was walking into cargo bay, then towards the emagged mining dock door, tracking the disk when I hear a gunshot. A taser bolt FLIES OUT AND HITS ME and my ally runs right by my stunned body and books it for maintenance. The HoS and a miner come out, cuff me, and drag me to the security checkpoint. I use my freedom implant and run for my pack, but the miner shoots me in the face with my own gun. I'm dragged back with no cuffs, so I get up and run again :P Shot in the face with my own gun a second time. Then the HoS beats me to death with a baton while I plead for my life. I enter critical, succumb, and my corpse explodes somehow. My backpack had my SMG in it, which is what I was going for. That whole round was a trainwreck.

E: We also spent FOREVER trying to figure out how to open the damn shuttle door from the syndie base. It seems there's no way of doing it, so BD spawned a military PDA for us to use. Then we spent even longer trying to organize the squad.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:02:23 pm by Jacob/Lee »

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #3526 on: April 12, 2013, 11:05:21 pm »

I'll also point out the fact that I didn't know the round was revolutionary until I was flashed.

That's certainly odd. Everyone's always fairly clear that you have to RP conversion.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: April 12, 2013, 11:15:22 pm »

sorry guys i am the chef. its lagging to bad for me. :-\
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:17:32 pm by choppy »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: April 12, 2013, 11:32:46 pm »

So. Apparently people don't like it when you do your job a Chaplain and spread your religion and then defend it from heathens and blasphemer. There goes all fun I had a Chaplain.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: April 12, 2013, 11:36:31 pm »

So. Apparently people don't like it when you do your job a Chaplain and spread your religion and then defend it from heathens and blasphemer. There goes all fun I had a Chaplain.
People will never like it when any civilian except the chef and bartender do their jobs.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: April 12, 2013, 11:41:10 pm »

People will never like it when any civilian except the chef and bartender do their jobs.
Seems that way.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: April 12, 2013, 11:42:05 pm »

IC Reactions /= OOC Reactions. Most characters aren't going to be super for some crazy guy spreading his religion.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: April 12, 2013, 11:43:23 pm »

Yeah IC reactions can be negative while everyone has a good time OOC.  (I need only point to the Clown/Mime/QM/Chef incidents of the other night)
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: April 13, 2013, 02:03:30 am »

Sorry about the power that round guys. I ... well, I probably shouldn't have experimented with the singulo when everyone was on.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: April 13, 2013, 02:05:05 am »

My glorious quantum cheese wheel. Wasted. WHY?!

I learned a lot cooking. That was worth some time. I packed half the kitchen into that cheese, including cooked donk-pockets. I also grabbed a bunch of O2 tanks and shoved them in. It took almost everything I could give it. I was hoping someone would eat it whole or I would cut it open.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:12:46 am by BigD145 »

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: April 13, 2013, 02:17:23 am »

From my experiments with packing foods with other substances, the number of bites is increased by the amount of stuff crammed into it, and the person eating is only affected by a small piece of the whole per bite.

Thus, e.g., injecting 50 units of Chloral Hydrate into a one-bite burger is not instantly lethal. In fact, it takes about 51 bites to finish eating it. (Or maybe 26, or 11, or something. I didn't actually finish it.)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:20:13 am by wlerin »
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: April 13, 2013, 02:23:41 am »

I am the grand master of dodging. While obese, I evade four people, ONE OF WHICH IS AXL and the other has a gun, in a small corridor, while cuffed, for at least a minute. Then escaped again. Then continued to escape.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: April 13, 2013, 02:26:20 am »

I was walking into cargo bay, then towards the emagged mining dock door, tracking the disk when I hear a gunshot. A taser bolt FLIES OUT AND HITS ME and my ally runs right by my stunned body and books it for maintenance. The HoS and a miner come out, cuff me, and drag me to the security checkpoint. I use my freedom implant and run for my pack, but the miner shoots me in the face with my own gun. I'm dragged back with no cuffs, so I get up and run again :P Shot in the face with my own gun a second time. Then the HoS beats me to death with a baton while I plead for my life. I enter critical, succumb, and my corpse explodes somehow. My backpack had my SMG in it, which is what I was going for. That whole round was a trainwreck.

E: We also spent FOREVER trying to figure out how to open the damn shuttle door from the syndie base. It seems there's no way of doing it, so BD spawned a military PDA for us to use. Then we spent even longer trying to organize the squad.
You exploded because explosive implant. I think ninjas get it too. Also, detomatixes are hardly lethal.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: April 13, 2013, 02:36:11 am »

I am the grand master of dodging. While obese, I evade four people, ONE OF WHICH IS AXL and the other has a gun, in a small corridor, while cuffed, for at least a minute. Then escaped again. Then continued to escape.
The HoP activated "windmill" mode when firing his gun and managed to hit me a bunch. It was hilarious watching four people chase a cuffed, obese man through a hallway.

Also, just in case you (anyone) didn't know, chemical properties transfer between bodies/items. I.E, if you stab someone with a parapen and gib them, then make them into burgers, eating said burgers will make your vision blurry and you'll pass out for a short while. Useful if you want more bang for your buck when using chemicals.

Chrispy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: April 13, 2013, 02:41:29 am »

I apologize, did I just crash the server when trying to mine plasma with a pickaxe?
Quote from: Toady
"This suggestion is very broad."
≡«+large yellow diamond+»≡
On the item is an exceptionally designed image of a diamond in yellow diamond.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 1654