Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121871 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2640 on: March 30, 2013, 07:26:49 pm »

Want to know why they all got angry at me? Because I declined a security mech a roboticist randomly made because I was understaffed, and told them to keep it locked up until I needed it. They both got angry because they thought I was ordering them around, called me a dick, and proceeded to spend the rest of the round running around in security mechs. I'm just pissed off I had to waste my time dealing with them.

Speaking as the roboticist in question, it was less randomly made and more because the Head of Personel and Head of Science wanted them made. I was content just chilling and making cleanbots & cyborgs. :/
Great. They told me that you just decided to make it, sorry for shifting some of the blame on you there for a second.
No we didn't actually.  You just made that whole thing up in your head, I was actually told that the captain okayed them being made.
I asked you if you authorized the mechs. You said that you didn't. The Captain was also mostly dead/afk the entire round too, and I don't really think he'd okay two Security Mechs for no reason.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: March 30, 2013, 07:34:52 pm »

I repeatedly told you that I was ok with the mechs being made, that was the largest problem I had with you that whole round.  You didn't listen, or pay attention to anything anyone was saying and kept confusing things... anyhow I'm not gonna respond anymore before this gets ugly.
Nom nom nom

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: March 30, 2013, 07:50:44 pm »

I didn't confuse things, you just told me wrong information so I had to spend a long time running around trying to capture a man who turned out to be innocent which is what annoyed me initially. Secondly, the only time I ordered you around was when I told you to keep the security mechs locked up until I needed it. Which you somehow took personal offense to. You also for some reason tried to convince people not to clone the captain when we found out he was dead. Oh, and you and GiantBadger also were threatening to demote me for some reason if the captain went missing again.

Either way, I have ZERO tolerance for shitty roleplaying.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: March 30, 2013, 07:52:02 pm »

I came in partway through, was told that the HoP was acting captain. And he constantly pestered me for a gygax. I made a second one, because... well, mildly insane HoP riding a gygax.

I'd want Sec to be on at least the same grounds. :/
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: March 30, 2013, 08:07:24 pm »

Completed assassination objective, didn't get caught. Let singu out, didn't get caught. Shuttle launches, I die from cyborg, because RD was also traitor and supposed to kill me, and subverted the cyborg. I love how I try to be sneaky and not get caught and everyone else just blatantly destroys everything.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: March 30, 2013, 08:09:25 pm »

Completed assassination objective, didn't get caught. Let singu out, didn't get caught. Shuttle launches, I die from cyborg, because RD was also traitor and supposed to kill me, and subverted the cyborg. I love how I try to be sneaky and not get caught and everyone else just blatantly destroys everything.

I try to be sneaky and not get caught! And then get caught because Axl Bylant. Or Jay Wright.

I believe the point I'm trying to make is that I'd be a much better traitor if I was all by myself.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: March 30, 2013, 08:16:18 pm »

I thought we'd gotten past this whole debate?
Okay, I'm done with it now. Honest.
Welcome to Reality.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: March 30, 2013, 08:16:18 pm »

Okay, next time, instead of going space walking to find a teleporter to teleport onto the bridge, I'll just spawn an emag. Christ. Can never do anything original or someone will just free the singularity and all your objectives will be eaten and they'll call the shuttle.

Also. PLEASE STOP OVERRIDING THE SHUTTLE LAUNCH. Unless there's a clear and immediate threat, don't do that shit. I don't care if the singularity is free, unless its moving towards the shuttle, don't speed it up. Because I was literally steps from a pod after frantically building a teleporter and apc to get back before it left.

I was Karrina. And I was gonna get my objective with no items then spawn a syndicate balloon and lol all alone on a pod. *madface*

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: March 30, 2013, 08:17:33 pm »

Okay, next time, instead of going space walking to find a teleporter to teleport onto the bridge, I'll just spawn an emag. Christ. Can never do anything original or someone will just free the singularity and all your objectives will be eaten and they'll call the shuttle.

Also. PLEASE STOP OVERRIDING THE SHUTTLE LAUNCH. Unless there's a clear and immediate threat, don't do that shit. I don't care if the singularity is free, unless its moving towards the shuttle, don't speed it up. Because I was literally steps from a pod after frantically building a teleporter and apc to get back before it left.

I was Karrina. And I was gonna get my objective with no items then spawn a syndicate balloon and lol all alone on a pod. *madface*
We didn't speed up the launch, I actually let it run for three minutes much to the protest of the CE.

EDIT: Oh and I apologize to everyone for getting a bit carried away on the forums and in-game regarding certain players. I'm not a really tolerant guy, so I apologize if it was annoying people who weren't involved.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:21:41 pm by Bdthemag »
Welcome to Reality.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: March 30, 2013, 08:22:16 pm »

Besides, didn't it skip from 2 authorizations needed to 10 seconds remaining? That puts in my mind that an emag did it, so I was thinking a traitor sped it up. Unless somehow my client missed the 1 authorizations necessary.
Also often called Boowells.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: March 30, 2013, 08:27:37 pm »

Besides, didn't it skip from 2 authorizations needed to 10 seconds remaining? That puts in my mind that an emag did it, so I was thinking a traitor sped it up. Unless somehow my client missed the 1 authorizations necessary.
That was probably it then, the CE had some time to mess around with the panel when I wasn't looking most likely. Damn though, that got intense when the other traitor tried to kill the CE. I tried to stun him, but then one of the doctors attacked me for destroying his precious violin. So I had to beat off him, and the traitor who had a fucking lightsaber. I'm really surprised I didn't die.
Welcome to Reality.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: March 30, 2013, 09:42:39 pm »

Huh, this is weird. My game window won't show up properly. I can connect to the server, and even join the game since the little Join/Setup window shows up properly. I can hear all the sounds of the station playing, but the window itself won't actually show up.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: March 30, 2013, 09:52:09 pm »

Fukken Luna. Never thought she'd be a wizard, of all things. I suspected, at first, given how she wandered around in wizard clothes, but still...
That was an admin that did that later in the round.

Didn't have any hard proof against you, you just were at al the places where something bad happened =P

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: March 30, 2013, 10:13:35 pm »

I try to never leave any hard proof at all. Besides CE is ALWAYS in all the wrong places. Tons of times I've been CE, and at least 90% of them when I wasn't traitor someone suspected me.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: March 30, 2013, 10:35:05 pm »

For some reason, the CE almost always appears to be covered in blood, too. I don't even get it.
Nothing important here, move along.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 1654