Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122038 times)

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2610 on: March 30, 2013, 08:37:47 am »

well Bdthemag, You were annoying Khan and me pretty hard, so I thought why not do it back?
You were HoS right?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:39:28 am by GiantBadger »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: March 30, 2013, 09:50:00 am »

Sorry to say this GiantBadger, but I don't really see you as a great roleplayer either.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: March 30, 2013, 10:00:59 am »

I was a Hair Stylist that late-joined into the game, first thing I noticed is that everyone made news in the newscaster thingy. So I decided, why not? But first, my first customer, an atmospheric technician walked inside and asked for a haircut. Like anyone would say, after I was done with 5 hairstyles and finally reversing to the original one he had, I asked for money. He gave me 100, so I went back to the newscaster and said that the first customer has to go into the Salon to redeem his prize (100 credits), but he didn't. As I was walking out of the salon, I noticed the first customer pulling a corpse along with a security officer, I stopped them and gave Chip Smail (the first customer) his prize. At this time, the best news thing was made by the Librarian, who was apparently an undercover reporter who broke inside Security to reveal that the lockers were left open for thefts. A story later I said that Security should lynch the Librarian for slander, but nothing happened. I went and visited the Librarian personally and placed him on a table, he called for Security and I ran away to the Chef, as I was hungry. I noticed 2 Security officers with their batons out telling me to move, so I grabbed an officer with the cuffs (that will make the cuffs drop) and grabbed the cuffs then I cuffed the other one, same thing with a pepper spray. I grabbed it and went inside to Botany (because the botanist was about to go out) I sprayed the botanist and he fell down to the ground, then I ran into disposals. I was ejected but I sprayed the officer a bit before I was finally tazed and arrested for 20 minutes. 10 minutes into jail another one wanted to lynch the Librarian, calling security to the Chapel. After some time, the Librarian went inside Security and said "He wanted to capture a photo of his assassin", and so he did. (the assassin was me). But the officer arrested the Librarian for slander, at the moment there was a Psychiatrist checking for my condition and said I had an urge to kill everybody. That's all, then I quit.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: March 30, 2013, 10:07:18 am »

I was a Hair Stylist that late-joined into the game, first thing I noticed is that everyone made news in the newscaster thingy. So I decided, why not? But first, my first customer, an atmospheric technician walked inside and asked for a haircut. Like anyone would say, after I was done with 5 hairstyles and finally reversing to the original one he had, I asked for money. He gave me 100, so I went back to the newscaster and said that the first customer has to go into the Salon to redeem his prize (100 credits), but he didn't. As I was walking out of the salon, I noticed the first customer pulling a corpse along with a security officer, I stopped them and gave Chip Smail (the first customer) his prize. At this time, the best news thing was made by the Librarian, who was apparently an undercover reporter who broke inside Security to reveal that the lockers were left open for thefts. A story later I said that Security should lynch the Librarian for slander, but nothing happened. I went and visited the Librarian personally and placed him on a table, he called for Security and I ran away to the Chef, as I was hungry. I noticed 2 Security officers with their batons out telling me to move, so I grabbed an officer with the cuffs (that will make the cuffs drop) and grabbed the cuffs then I cuffed the other one, same thing with a pepper spray. I grabbed it and went inside to Botany (because the botanist was about to go out) I sprayed the botanist and he fell down to the ground, then I ran into disposals. I was ejected but I sprayed the officer a bit before I was finally tazed and arrested for 20 minutes. 10 minutes into jail another one wanted to lynch the Librarian, calling security to the Chapel. After some time, the Librarian went inside Security and said "He wanted to capture a photo of his assassin", and so he did. (the assassin was me). But the officer arrested the Librarian for slander, at the moment there was a Psychiatrist checking for my condition and said I had an urge to kill everybody. That's all, then I quit.

From the inclusion of Psychiatrist, I take it that was Baystation 12, yes?

--
EDIT: I'm having some fun reading food code, some fun findings are:

- Waffles are nutritious, really damn nutritious relatively, in fact, twice the nutriment meat has, or a bit more than 1/2 of Big Bite Burger's.
- Mystery soup's effects are semi-random, there's a 10% chance of each result possible, with one of them being toxin, so be careful with it.
- Wish soup's wish may come true with a 25% probability, making it as nutritious as vegetable or nettle soup
- Nettle soup contains Tricordrazine
- Toasted sandwiches contain Carbon. Realism!
- Plump biscuits occasionally make the microwave be taken by a fell mood
- Bread with no additions sucks nutrition-wise.

EDITCEPTION: You CAN make joints. All you need is a cigarette and a beakerful of drugs. Dip them in the beaker and light 'em. Just found that in the /tg/code, so pretty reliable source.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:26:35 am by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: March 30, 2013, 10:38:58 am »

- Plump biscuits occasionally make the microwave be taken by a fellfey mood

Microwaves don't kill people. People kill people.

Also, same thing with the plump pie.
Also often called Boowells.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: March 30, 2013, 12:15:21 pm »

- Plump biscuits occasionally make the microwave be taken by a fellfey mood

Microwaves don't kill people. People kill people.

National Microwave Association? FUND IT.

Also, I am quite dumbstruck by the possibilities I've uncovered with dipping cigarettes. I wish there was some kind of cigarette-making machine, so I wouldn't be limited to the supply we have, but from now on, 90% of medication will be distributed via cigarettes as long as I'm the chemist. Because shoving a clonexadone-filled cigarette into a critical person = the most dapper near-death person ever.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: March 30, 2013, 12:29:37 pm »

People, if we play sandbox, it doesn't mean "FUCK UP THE STATION WOOOO!". I want to build myself a fucking lair and not be disturbed while doing it.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: March 30, 2013, 12:45:16 pm »

People, if we play sandbox, it doesn't mean "FUCK UP THE STATION WOOOO!". I want to build myself a fucking lair and not be disturbed while doing it.

Seconded. The person who released plasma should get a plasma enema, which would later be set on fire. Sandbox = Test stuff, build things in Spess if you want. Sandbox =/= WOOO GRIFFETY GRIFF, DERP!

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: March 30, 2013, 12:52:52 pm »

I was the scientist cultist who researched all the words in that round. I eventually died to space carp on a spacewalk, because I was dumb - earlier I was wearing a red space suit that wouldn't take O2 Tanks in suit storage. I switched to an engineering HS, but thought I still couldn't put the tank in suit storage, so I dropped my sword to make room for the fire extinguisher in my hands. :<

There were originally two of us in xeno, we should've done a much better job converting people, but our first potential convert managed to shout for help before we got his radio off. Cue HoP and a bunch of sec guys charging in.

I have no idea how I escaped that...

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: March 30, 2013, 01:07:46 pm »

I was the scientist cultist who researched all the words in that round. I eventually died to space carp on a spacewalk, because I was dumb - earlier I was wearing a red space suit that wouldn't take O2 Tanks in suit storage. I switched to an engineering HS, but thought I still couldn't put the tank in suit storage, so I dropped my sword to make room for the fire extinguisher in my hands. :<

There were originally two of us in xeno, we should've done a much better job converting people, but our first potential convert managed to shout for help before we got his radio off. Cue HoP and a bunch of sec guys charging in.

I have no idea how I escaped that...

I don't know how you escaped either, but you took my helmet. Give it back!!

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: March 30, 2013, 02:31:46 pm »

--

- Waffles are nutritious, really damn nutritious relatively, in fact, twice the nutriment meat has, or a bit more than 1/2 of Big Bite Burger's.
- Mystery soup's effects are semi-random, there's a 10% chance of each result possible, with one of them being toxin, so be careful with it.
- Wish soup's wish may come true with a 25% probability, making it as nutritious as vegetable or nettle soup

EDITCEPTION: You CAN make joints. All you need is a cigarette and a beakerful of drugs. Dip them in the beaker and light 'em. Just found that in the /tg/code, so pretty reliable source.

No, apollo.

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: March 30, 2013, 02:32:51 pm »

--

No, apollo.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: March 30, 2013, 02:34:58 pm »

PSST. Double posted there.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: March 30, 2013, 02:47:15 pm »

Cigarettes that you've dipped in potassium and water explode when you light them. Epic assasination.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: March 30, 2013, 02:51:49 pm »

well Bdthemag, You were annoying Khan and me pretty hard, so I thought why not do it back?
You were HoS right?
Except I was acting in character, you see when my character acts like an asshole that doesn't mean I'm trying to personally annoy and insult you. If I'm playing a Captain in a rev round, I'm going to be threatening everyone and being a general asshole. Does that mean I personally hate the players? No, it means I'm roleplaying. Another complaint I have is, you seem to do way more than a HoP should do. Your job is to talk to take complaints the crew has, update and change ID's, and generally act as the right hand man to the captain. I don't think running around in a security mech really falls under those.

If you can't roleplay decently, don't be a head of staff. Period.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 1654