Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122515 times)

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2535 on: March 29, 2013, 04:18:46 pm »

Well then I guess what the scientists did was wrong, double wrong beacause of venting the clown for minor things and suicide bombing.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: March 29, 2013, 04:36:25 pm »

If you're a clown, part of the job is having people always pissed off at you.

This. I generally turn a blind eye towards some of the shit that happens against the clown, as long as it isn't too bad/violent. Shooting the clown up with sleep toxins so that he stops bothering medbay? Slap on the wrist for wasting drugs at most. Tying the clown down and force-feeding him drugs? Doing it against the clown doesn't make it any better. Or at least that's my view. The clown is still a part of the crew after all, as much as we all wish that he/she/it wasn't.

No drugs in the chem lab, the tought alone terrifies me. Why would we make drugs? That's a crime, we wouldn't do that, would we Rabidgamer?

You'd have to explain the incident more in detail, but the chemist and botanist having drugs on themselves is fine, it's part of their job after all. It's only when they distribute them to the rest of the crew or take them out of their workstations that it's a crime.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: March 29, 2013, 04:39:02 pm »

No drugs in the chem lab, the tought alone terrifies me. Why would we make drugs? That's a crime, we wouldn't do that, would we Rabidgamer?

You'd have to explain the incident more in detail, but the chemist and botanist having drugs on themselves is fine, it's part of their job after all. It's only when they distribute them to the rest of the crew or take them out of their workstations that it's a crime.
Nah, it was a joke of this round. Me and Rabidgamer were chemists, and I force-fed Axl a drug pill. When he came back, asking for more, we kept denying that we had drugs on us.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: March 29, 2013, 04:39:56 pm »

Ah, that makes more sense. Carry on, my obviously-not-carrying-drugs friend.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: March 29, 2013, 04:45:01 pm »

I realize it's already kinda died down, but I am sorry about what I did, I was drunk as hell, and there is a reason you shouldn't talk about banning people ect ect because I already got talked too by two mods and we already discussed whether I would be banned for a few days or not ect.
Nom nom nom

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: March 29, 2013, 04:55:25 pm »

>Be traitor
>Complete objective
>Loldidnotcomplete

Just wow.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: March 29, 2013, 04:56:03 pm »

Think I'll try this game out. How lucky for me, the round just finished, did it not?
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: March 29, 2013, 05:33:35 pm »

Wiring solars, find carp, get knocked down, THEN it is announced. Yell four times, say I am dead. Almost kill carp, go crit. 5 minutes later dies. 5 minutes later vines have eaten security and carp have eaten escape bay, and (due to being a ghost) the HoP is yelling about lazy engineers. A.I. says I am dead and at solars. No one cares. HoP gets eye surgery. When someone yells that they are dead and in serious trouble over the radio, can someone please go help them? Cause right now I am about to stare at a computer for 2 hours, unless the only engineer that just signed up wonders where the CE is and they actually, y know, listen to the A.I.

EDIT: Also why do the announcements occur AFTER it happens? I would have had time to run my happy ass back into the station instead of getting munched, then 20 seconds later the announcement hits.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:36:52 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: March 29, 2013, 05:38:11 pm »

as much as it is worth, I rushed to you. but as a doctor, I lacked an hardsuit to recover you :(  I hoped you made it back inside.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: March 29, 2013, 05:38:38 pm »

Like always, people are really slow at recovering corpses. This time though there was just the HoP that could get access to you and a space suit.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: March 29, 2013, 05:39:56 pm »

The issue is that the Cap went AFK and the HoP is incompetent so far as I can tell. Also CMO isn't checking his scanner. I literally check my crew monitor every 5 minutes at maximum as CMO, and most of the time just camp the damn thing.

The A.I. keeps saying I am dead, and no one appears to care still.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:42:13 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: March 29, 2013, 05:41:35 pm »

I tend to do that as AI. atleast when people actually turn the sensors on.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: March 29, 2013, 05:41:53 pm »

Why am I , the HoP, incompetent?

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: March 29, 2013, 05:43:58 pm »

I think the reasons as laid out were pretty clear.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: March 29, 2013, 05:44:14 pm »

So far as I can tell? You welded without a welding helmet and screwed your eyes, you are the only one with access to actually come get my body and you basically said "screw it" and then proceeded to call for engineers. When there were none alive. Because I was dead. The Captain is AFK so you are basically the one with all the access. When crew is spread awkwardly and the Cap is gone/AFK/wasn't created, ALL the heads have to be in constant contact, and HoP normally needs to upgrade his ID to full access.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 1654