Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122673 times)

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2490 on: March 29, 2013, 01:11:33 am »

I was this close to setting up a secondary control station. Only problem was a) my engineer assistant got himself stuck in the AI room, and b) someone had already stolen the captain's ID.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: March 29, 2013, 01:21:38 am »

First Illicit Wing round.

People seemed to like it, and it all went well, until...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Space Station 13 happened.

One Gygax class mech: Various materials
Two laser cannons: Some time in RnD and a laser gun
An energy gun: In my locker
Six bombs: Forty minutes of Khan's time and some materials
Seeing the face on all of your faces when I stomped in there and FUCKED YOU RIGHT THE HELL UP? UTTERLY PRICELESS BABY!

I CAPTURED AXL BLYANT. I GOT SPACED AND STUNNED AND SURVIVED IT. AGAIN. I ONLY DIED BECAUSE OF TREACHERY!

I AM ZACKARY FRYER, AND NO MAN OR FORCE IN THE VERSE CAN STOP ME.

Round starts. I am a traitor, my objective is to steal a jetpack. Okay then. I get my stuff all set up, order no traitor items, and go steal the absent Captain's ID. Make Khan and myself some All Access passes, give Horrible access to maintenance and some other places (he was my spy) and then go grab the backpack and throw it in my locker.

Everyone is missing. No one is in the halls and no one has suit sensors on. I start calling people out on it and Axl starts trash talking me. So, my spy comes back and gives me a dozen photos of the Illicit wing, and a recording of it. My own recorder is on nonstop pretty much the whole round. I had so much evidence in my office, it was insane. I had like twelve pounds of weed in the armory, amongst other things.

Anyways, me and Khan decide to raid the Illicit wing when the time comes, so he starts making bombs and mechs and laser cannons and stuff. Time goes by, nothing is happening. Eventually, Horrible starts talking shit. "Come at me bro!" I'm stomping around in a Gygax named Janus at this point. Finally, Khan says he's ready, and we go to the illicit wing. The first door opens to reveal... Dr. Horrible. Diamond drill to the face says die motherfucker.

The Botanist Vernon Jules sees me and shouts a warning, then shoots at me with his laser. I drill him and some more people, then someone suicide bombs my mech. I'm floating in the middle of empty space, suitless with no internals. I throw my recorder and get to the doorway. Axl Blyant comes up and stun gloves me in the door way to space, but Khan saves me. Axl flees, and I go to the bridge and heal. Me and Khan start hunting Axl, because he is Axl motherfucking Blyant. We find him in mining, and chase him around the station for a long time, during which he OUTRUNS MY STUN SHOTS. Eventually I get him stunned, cuff him and drag him to the brig. He gives a full confession on recording, and then, in my mind, the round was over. I'll let someone else explain Khan's actions because I don't understand.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 01:35:19 am by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: March 29, 2013, 01:47:12 am »

Six bombs can't kill a mech pilot? Thats a bit over the top.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: March 29, 2013, 01:56:41 am »

I was the suicide bomber. Thank the RD for providing the bomb, because I tazed him, took the bomb he dropped, activated it, and ran up to you. Only three survived. Khan, Axl, and you.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: March 29, 2013, 01:57:27 am »

Six bombs can't kill a mech pilot? Thats a bit over the top.

He only used one on me. The other six were mainly used to annihilate the Illicit Wing entirely.

I was the suicide bomber. Thank the RD for providing the bomb, because I tazed him, took the bomb he dropped, activated it, and ran up to you. Only three survived. Khan, Axl, and you.

It's funny that Axl survived. Somehow. Fucking magic.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: March 29, 2013, 02:09:16 am »

I was standing in the strip club storage, which is at the bottom-right of the illicit wing. When the bomb turned the wing into a hole, I turned on internals and ran along the station to the fake door where you were. Since you were blocking my way, I stunned you and ran past. I'm surprised I survived, too :P

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: March 29, 2013, 02:32:32 am »

Bit late, but sorry for having to leave the rev round last night as a head. I tried to do my best considering the circumstances, but only managed to flash one other person cuz I couldn't get any other RP chances (I think I RP'ed that one okay). I couldn't breed any slimes because the power was out, so I just had to try to kickstart something happening in the round by suicide bombing the bridge when I had to go.
Sorry guys. :/
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: March 29, 2013, 05:06:17 am »

Is the server still down?

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: March 29, 2013, 05:31:41 am »

Is the server still down?
I managed to join it. But I don't think there's anyone on.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: March 29, 2013, 06:40:36 am »

There's some people here.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: March 29, 2013, 09:34:05 am »

Holy shit, I knew from the start you were a traitor hahaha.
Also where am I in your story and where  was the illcit wing?:(
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:36:41 am by GiantBadger »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: March 29, 2013, 10:01:26 am »

So the illicit wing is finally in the game? Sweet. We need to organize a formal scumbag round then, one with scummy motivations and backstory, and won't end with Zackary Fryer exploding everyone into tasty, tasty gibs.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: March 29, 2013, 10:31:47 am »

I must say, it's a hell of a lot better than building a speakeasy by hand in the corner of the station.

"Cap banned alcohol." "Don't worry, man, I know a place where we can go..."
Nothing important here, move along.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: March 29, 2013, 10:34:56 am »

Axl is truely robust. If it weren't for the shadow I wouldn't be stuck in the Captain's Quarters tough. I just hope that guy's a traitor too and not an admin deciding to fuck everyone over.

this is the guy who goes straight to the armory at the start of the round and prepares for ww3 for no reason, right?
I've never actually done that. Some odd round I might order a ballistics crate, but that's it.

I haven't done that either. I ended up giving all officers and a random assitant that was supposed to be AI laser guns because you stole all the regular energy guns. I don't think I even took anything out of the Armory at teh start of the round at all. I just had two energy guns. Mainly because I didn't notice that I spawned with one and ended up picking one from my locker. Later that round, my office was blown up.

Also: nerfs for tasers. Here's what I suggest:

Tasers stun people not wearing armor, but if they are wearing any sort of armor at all, there's only a 10% chance that they'll be stunned.
Energy guns set to stun stun people not wearing armor, but if they are wearing any sort of armor at all, there's only a 15-25% chance that they'll be stunned.
Energy guns set to kill have an 80% chance of knocking people down if they aren't wearing armor, and a 50% chance of knocking them down if they are.
Laser guns... Well, I guess 80% and 60-70%.

The numbers are pretty arbitrary, but I think a system like this would probably make it so an assistant wielding a taser won't win from a security officer with a laser cannon and riot gear.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: March 29, 2013, 10:58:04 am »

I'll let someone else explain Khan's actions because I don't understand.

I joined in late in the round as security.  Apparently Khan killed the clown.  So I was told to arrest him. I slap on the cuffs, then kaboom, he blows up a bomb, gibs me and himself, and kills a bunch of other people.  In deadchat, he says, no he wasn't traitor, but he's really drunk.  He thought it was really funny though. 
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 1654