Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123457 times)

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2400 on: March 28, 2013, 09:58:41 am »

No one knows whether the clown is a human or not. It remains an unsolved mystery.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: March 28, 2013, 10:18:46 am »

I did something I AM proud of.

I gibbed the drugged up clown! :D

So... do griefing rules just not apply for/against the clown?  I don't see any entries anywhere saying you can just do whatever you want as the clown, or to the clown.  In that round, the clown was annoying (of course, that's his job), but he wasn't hurting anyway, just pushing people and disarming them.  Then he was drugged till he passed out, and beaten up, and eventually murdered? As the janitor, i tried to intervene, but there wasn't really anything I could do.  I imagine I would have been called a griefer if I had just killed the people breaking space law.

Well, I was thinking about playing a clown sometimes, but if that's how it works, screw that.   I know the guy playing the clown that round did not like it.

I can't speak for what happened earlier in the round, but when I joined, we were being invaded by the Clown Commander. And the actual clown RP'd that damn well, until the clown commander just got annoying and the round ended.

EDIT:But no, you shouldn't beat a clown just because he's there. You have to remember that someone is playing that clown as well. Put yourself in their squeeky shoes.

Also, it appears CentComm's standards are slipping

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

How eloquent. This was after the station burned to the ground. Then, just to try it, RedFox detonated a maximun bombcap bomb. Almost crashed the server, but guess who survived it? Axl Blyant, the god of robust.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 10:22:24 am by Glloyd »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: March 28, 2013, 10:24:58 am »

Oh god. I wish I had time to play this again.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: March 28, 2013, 11:59:58 am »

I was the clown, and I was pretty fine with it. I was angry with the fact that they were taking me out of the game by sticking me in a chair and torturing me. But still, it was a fun round. I think I did good sort of turning the interrogation to my side, eh?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: March 28, 2013, 12:06:59 pm »

Axl Blyant, the god of robust.

Motherfucking Axl Blyant.

Zackary Fryer fires the energy gun!
The electrode deflects off the Ablative Vest.
The electrode strikes Zackary Fryer in the head.

Zackary Fryer: ... W-w-w-wha-a-a-a-at?
Axl Blyant: No.

Axl Blyant is going to be a meme before long. I need to start taking screenshots of him doing awesome shit and putting it in Demotivational posters.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: March 28, 2013, 12:18:14 pm »

Axl Blyant is going to be a meme before long.

Wait. It isn't a meme right now? That's news to me.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: March 28, 2013, 12:28:43 pm »

Axl Blyant is going to be a meme before long.

Wait. It isn't a meme right now? That's news to me.

He is. But we need records. Photos. Combat logs. Also, someone needs to code him onto the 'Most Robust Man of the Year' plaque in Security wing.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: March 28, 2013, 12:38:54 pm »

Also, someone needs to code him onto the 'Most Robust Man of the Year' plaque in Security wing.

I was thinking of something more along the lines of "The Axl Blyant Award for Robustness" Trophy, so that he can be robust while beating people with a trophy about how robust he is. Or something like that.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: March 28, 2013, 12:51:45 pm »

Also, someone needs to code him onto the 'Most Robust Man of the Year' plaque in Security wing.

I was thinking of something more along the lines of "The Axl Blyant Award for Robustness" Trophy, so that he can be robust while beating people with a trophy about how robust he is. Or something like that.

If there is about to be a combat, and one side is everyone on station, and the other is motherfucking Axl Blyant, side with Blyant. He only loses to bombs, fire, me and donuts (once each), and himself.
He's fucking with us.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: March 28, 2013, 12:55:14 pm »

If there is about to be a combat, and one side is everyone on station, and the other is motherfucking Axl Blyant, side with Blyant. He only loses to bombs, fire, me and donuts (once each), and himself.

And people hiding in lockers. Don't forget about them.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: March 28, 2013, 01:11:34 pm »

And "goddamn sleep toxin".

I just heard of the thing with cavity implants in /tg/, mayby we could make some sort of heartbeat sensor? Gives a signal when the person that has it in them dies. Heartbeat sensor - signaller assembly to blow up some part of the station when some guy dies, heartbeat sensor - igniter for being a bogeyman and dissapearing in smoke when you die.

We arrested the clown, injected him with radium, took his bike horn and then infested him with a facehugger the QM found on the mining asteroid.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:13:07 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: March 28, 2013, 01:13:50 pm »

He only loses to bombs, fire, me and donuts (once each), and himself.
I outrobust Axl when in outer spehss.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: March 28, 2013, 01:14:21 pm »

I actually don't think it jumped on me, I think it killed itself trying to jump on the captain.

EDIT: Oh, and does anyone have a solid time on when the Illicit Wing goes up?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: March 28, 2013, 01:22:32 pm »

I actually don't think it jumped on me, I think it killed itself trying to jump on the captain.

EDIT: Oh, and does anyone have a solid time on when the Illicit Wing goes up?

I uploaded everything I added to the SVN. It just depends when Vactor updates to it.

EDIT: I'm scared...

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:31:04 pm by Glloyd »

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: March 28, 2013, 01:45:10 pm »

I uploaded everything I added to the SVN. It just depends when Vactor updates to it.

EDIT: I'm scared...

I was the scared one!

Why does Dr. Horrible always get blamed?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:04:51 pm by Nienhaus »
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 1654