Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121071 times)

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1890 on: March 21, 2013, 11:03:53 pm »

Note: Putting plasma into the waste loop and then false tipping off plasma in the mix tank, getting stuff manual valved and then dumping said plasma into the N2 tanks and O2 tanks works wonders. Until the crew is really suspicious of you and robusts your turrets.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: March 21, 2013, 11:05:20 pm »

I also blew up my own Brig to cause a distraction, and to open an AI bolted door while I ran for it after killing a few sec guards and the CMO.  I was almost out, had been sneaking outside the SEC area in matience tunnels when I decided to try and make a run for a pod.  Que 10+ carp chasing me down and killing me
Nom nom nom

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: March 21, 2013, 11:06:49 pm »

In other news,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Work of Nienhaus.

Haha, what?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: March 21, 2013, 11:07:19 pm »

This was another interesting round. The AI was a traitor. Not a Malfunctioning AI, a Traitor AI. o.O His only objective was, "The Station requires 80 CentComm officers!" And later he admitted to me (after we killed him and I revived him) that his other objective was to kill Dominick Hunt. Which he failed at. So, I wiped his card and threw him out of the Escape Shuttle.

It was a long, confusing round.

Note: Putting plasma into the waste loop and then false tipping off plasma in the mix tank, getting stuff manual valved and then dumping said plasma into the N2 tanks and O2 tanks works wonders. Until the crew is really suspicious of you and robusts your turrets.

We were soooo very suspicious, mostly because you were so very slow in responding to my requests and you were far too quiet the whole round. You should be asking people what they're doing, like, all the time. Especially when Maria was making bombs and stuff.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: March 21, 2013, 11:14:10 pm »

Dominick Hunt survived!!

What did you think of my library? I think I finally wrote about 20 books before getting locked out.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: March 21, 2013, 11:30:39 pm »

Is the database in yet? We need that to have a functioning library.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: March 21, 2013, 11:46:15 pm »

Nope, no database on Vactor's server. I believe it's set up on KG's server though
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1897 on: March 22, 2013, 01:02:21 am »

Nope, no database on Vactor's server. I believe it's set up on KG's server though

Correct.  As soon as Vactor gets his working, I'll export the database from mine, so the fine works of communism in the library will not be lost.

KG

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: March 22, 2013, 03:57:34 am »

Dear diary:

Today I learned that I can possess narsie.

(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: March 22, 2013, 04:41:21 am »

Dear diary:

Today I learned that I can possess narsie.

Man, that's pretty awesome!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: March 22, 2013, 07:03:50 am »

EPIC DEATH BATTLE: NARSIE VS SINGULARITY.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: March 22, 2013, 07:10:47 am »

Nar'Sie definitively looks better than the giant space asshole it used to be.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: March 22, 2013, 08:48:51 am »

EPIC DEATH BATTLE: NARSIE VS SINGULARITY.
Station explodes from the lack of pants remaining. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: March 22, 2013, 11:11:53 am »

Heh, I enjoyed playing chef last round. Especially after some guy died because of my food, somehow, and the CMO got a grudge against me for the two roboburgers that randomly appeared in my kitchen. Managed to save one of them and grinded it, then kept it in my box. But honestly, it's pretty hilarious when you've got the CMO constantly at your kitchen "desk" scanning your food, along with the detective and the captain. Oh, and "THE BURGERS HAVE PEPPER SPRAY IN THEM! YOU MONSTER!". We have to explain to the captain that I just injected them with hot sauce.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: March 22, 2013, 11:27:25 am »

Heh, I enjoyed playing chef last round. Especially after some guy died because of my food, somehow, and the CMO got a grudge against me for the two roboburgers that randomly appeared in my kitchen. Managed to save one of them and grinded it, then kept it in my box. But honestly, it's pretty hilarious when you've got the CMO constantly at your kitchen "desk" scanning your food, along with the detective and the captain. Oh, and "THE BURGERS HAVE PEPPER SPRAY IN THEM! YOU MONSTER!". We have to explain to the captain that I just injected them with hot sauce.

Oh, so you can inject things into food? My Villainorologist sense likes this so much. So does my Mad Scientist sense. So, if you'll excuse me MWAHAHAHA! MWAHA- MWAHAHAHAHA!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 1654