Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121098 times)

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1875 on: March 21, 2013, 04:10:19 pm »

Had he attempted to kill me, an energy gun, some chloral, a straight jacket, and all the bad genetic traits awaited him.
That.. gotta be the most awesome way to 'assassinate' someone. That or sticking a bomb into someones abdomen.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: March 21, 2013, 04:19:01 pm »

Praise  to electronics, for saving us!

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: March 21, 2013, 05:19:15 pm »

Oh yeah, BD, I just found out something for your next run of tyranny: The newscaster in the HoS's office has the ability to censor feeds.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: March 21, 2013, 05:21:57 pm »

Oh yeah, BD, I just found out something for your next run of tyranny: The newscaster in the HoS's office has the ability to censor feeds.

That's hilarious. I love the little touches, even if they go unused.
Also often called Boowells.

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: March 21, 2013, 05:26:45 pm »

Is Vactor's server down?

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: March 21, 2013, 05:41:19 pm »

I'm bringing it up right now, just pulling the latest revision out of the repository.

**and its back up!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:44:14 pm by Vactor »
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: March 21, 2013, 07:56:36 pm »

Note to self: Never play quartermaster again.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: March 21, 2013, 08:10:17 pm »

Huh, did the server crash or something?
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: March 21, 2013, 08:37:52 pm »

The security force, captain, and head of personnel all went on a witch hunt to find members of the box cult. That was a weird, hilarious round.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: March 21, 2013, 08:52:39 pm »

I could not believe I won that round. I am very thankful for the priest, and for random radiation making the HoS useless.

I'm also thankful for my friends, even though they didn't really manage to do anything more than piss Security off.
Nothing important here, move along.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: March 21, 2013, 08:59:12 pm »

The...box cult?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: March 21, 2013, 09:01:45 pm »

It's a long and surprisingly interesting story. I do not know if I could repeat it with good detail, though.
Nothing important here, move along.

JagoBallium

• Bay Watcher
  • Bringer of the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: March 21, 2013, 09:21:28 pm »

From what I can remember either the quartermaster or cargo technician offered free box suits to anyone who gives them a crate. The station had been under attack from carp and the priest decided to have a cult devoted to carp which resulted in the formation of a box cult to counter it. From there everything escalated and I was busy mining on the asteroid and wandering around the station in a ripley wondering what the hell was going on.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: March 21, 2013, 09:30:32 pm »

Yeah, both the QM (me) and cargo tech were in on it. We founded the cult together and forced members to wear box heads, but we only got two people and they never wore them. Funny stuff.

In other news,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Work of Nienhaus.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: March 21, 2013, 10:25:31 pm »

Things started to get out of hand with the box cult when I (The chaplain) walked out of my office to find one of it's members scrawling red graphitti across my chapel floor.  The traitors had all identified each other, and we were looking for a distraction. 

I notified security, and i'm guessing the captain tasked most of the command staff to capturing the box cult.  I was sneaking around in a damaged area of the ship, and happened to walk out of a destroyed maintenance corridor into cargo, only to be chased out by the box cult QM wielding a stun baton.  For the next 10 minutes the box head gang roamed the halls, and the captain used the chaos to assassinate Luna Wood (CMO i think, I had tried to gun her down in the halls, but shot the wrong target who was wearing the same outfit)  I almost got my target (an engineer) as he was repairing the damage to the bridge, but couldn't run fast enough due to malnourishment.  I decided to use my captain level Agent ID card to break into the armory, and found the 3rd traitor had been captured.

The emergency shuttle was then called, and Yuri (3rd traitor) and I jumped the security guard with my parapen, and started grabbing weapons and armor.  Jay Wright showed up and stunned me, but I recovered while he was fighting Yuri in another room, and came in and we managed to take him out too.  With just a few minutes left I had to abandon my plan to go back and take out my target, and settled with helping Yuri escape with the station blueprint.  The AI locked us down after the bloodbath, but a well placed C4 charge let us hop into the security shuttle to safety.  Unfortunately we lost the captain traitor elsewhere in the station.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 1654