Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121872 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1755 on: March 19, 2013, 11:40:41 am »

Neurotoxin: Stun living mobs.
Corrosive Acid: Xeno emag/destroyer of things slowly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: March 19, 2013, 11:43:59 am »

Yeah... it was just me as the queen though. And I was sorta cornered in the maintenance tunnels. I did spit neurotoxin at it once, with no apparent effect.  I also really didn't know what I was doing... I captured 2 people at one point, and lost them both due to ineptitude. One did end up getting facehugged, but was put down right away.
Didn't expect to be that easily incapacitated and i went in to help the security guard. at that point I didn't really care if i died either because the round had gotten tedious.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: March 19, 2013, 11:45:12 am »

Yeah... it was just me as the queen though. And I was sorta cornered in the maintenance tunnels. I did spit neurotoxin at it once, with no apparent effect.  I also really didn't know what I was doing... I captured 2 people at one point, and lost them both due to ineptitude. One did end up getting facehugged, but was put down right away.
Didn't expect to be that easily incapacitated and i went in to help the security guard. at that point I didn't really care if i died either because the round had gotten tedious.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: March 19, 2013, 12:06:56 pm »

Facehuggers rip off all facial cover except the space ninja mask. I think they can rip off helmets, at least hardsuit ones.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: March 19, 2013, 01:13:47 pm »

That was pretty awesome. A fun sandbox round. I collaborated with CentComm Joe, who was a changeling and an admin, so he could talk to me trough admin voices.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: March 19, 2013, 01:19:33 pm »

That was pretty awesome. A fun sandbox round. I collaborated with CentComm Joe, who was a changeling and an admin, so he could talk to me trough admin voices.
AWW YEA! Except for the tank spamming at the end. Subtlemessage is awesome.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: March 19, 2013, 01:29:11 pm »

I was doing some testing on the BS12 merge test server, and for entirely unrelated reasons (except dicking around), discovered something epic.

Remember you can make remotely-detonated grenades instead of timed ones (with RSDs). Remember you can put things inside people with some surgerizing?

Well, do the math. Turns out grenades, at least those utilizing smoke, do use when detonated inside someone's chest. So yes, Rev Medbay, you can make remotely-controlled suicide bombers.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: March 19, 2013, 01:31:58 pm »

..Is it possible to operate on monkeys? If only for the lulz

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: March 19, 2013, 01:33:09 pm »

..Is it possible to operate on monkeys? If only for the lulz

Almost certainly so, if not, you can always geneticsize them to braindead humans and operate on those.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 19, 2013, 02:59:13 pm »

Order a whole bunch of animals, operate, suicide bomb petting zoo.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: March 19, 2013, 04:40:08 pm »

Order a whole bunch of animals, operate, suicide bomb petting zoo.

Can't help but wonder how Proximity Sensor grenades would work implanted into someone's chest. Surgeon trap?

'Now, let's fix you appen- OH GOD ACID IT BUUURNS!'

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: March 19, 2013, 04:47:39 pm »

we just had a flawless evacuation. traitor wasn't caught, but everyone escaped alive and orderly, hopefully oblivious to the station eating singularity :)

Gruntdonttoot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: March 19, 2013, 05:22:59 pm »

So is the test server the place where you can just mess around and try things? Or do standard rules apply and it is just used to test new features?

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: March 19, 2013, 09:50:42 pm »

There's a test server?
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Gruntdonttoot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: March 19, 2013, 09:52:20 pm »

Apparently so?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 10:30:34 pm by Gruntdonttoot »
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 1654