Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122348 times)

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1635 on: March 17, 2013, 07:28:59 pm »

If the traitor is supposed to escape alone, he'll go for anyone too.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: March 17, 2013, 07:43:08 pm »

I believe it's been disabled. Might be wrong, though.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: March 17, 2013, 07:46:43 pm »

I think I've seen it generated in a few games, but it's definitely rare.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: March 17, 2013, 07:58:04 pm »

Well that was interesting. The changelings found a facehugger in one of those mystery ares in the asteroid., and then other things happened.

Also, the Dark Wish Granter: Interesting, but kills far too fast as far as me and some others from deadchat found out.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:59:56 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: March 17, 2013, 08:01:45 pm »

I was a scientist. I built a bunch of bombs, then got maintenance access and built an abode. I expected security to kick my door down at any minute, honestly...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But changeling Cog killed me and stuffed my corpse in a locker. He took the signaler that activated all three bombs in my pack. Then the admin spawns a wish granter...

After the wish granter was used by the Captain, Changeling Cog decided to detonate the bombs.

Oh well...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: March 17, 2013, 08:15:07 pm »

Note: Wish Granter turns you into a doomhulk with an fitting objective.
Dark Wish Granter does other things, but also tends to kill you for some reason. The captain touched (twice) the latter of the two.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: March 17, 2013, 08:15:58 pm »

Gaaaah. So damn close. If changelings didn't have that goddamn chem resistance...

I was the RD, but shortly after two crewmembers apparently had hallucinations, I got CMO access to investigate the blood for hallucinogens. This will be important later.

There was talk of Comms being sabotaged several times, but I was peacefully working on my mech and supplying my underlings with Sulfric Acid. I finally built my Ulysses. Since I had Chemistry access, I went there and started sampling various chemicals to have a wide range of possible mixes for my mech. Since it was going slow for me, I wanted to liven it up a bit, and made Mindbreaker/Space Drugs/Alcohol mix.

All of a sudden, Captain was brought into Medbay, apparently having gone crazy. Long story short, she died in cryo, presumably toxin stings. I decided, as a man of SCIENCE! to assume a modicum of control over the situation, so I grabbed the captain's ID and upgraded mine's access. The HoP started talking about becoming Acting Captain, but I questioned her legitimacy. I tried to gather support, but since the HoP had been backed by Security, people had been quite lukewarm to my claims.

I waltzed into the brig in my mech and transmitted a message to CentComm that the HoP and Security are staging a coup and asked for 'extraordinary measures' to be taken. I managed to get a couple of syringes filled with a Poly/Mindbreaker/Impedrezene/Cryptobiolin cocktail, but somehow, she kept running away and returning without a single wound.

Eventually, AI turned against me and locked me in Captain's Room, but being a RD, I hacked the door open and cut AI control to it. If not for a bad moment to step out of the mech, I would have survived longer, but I got a taser and then got harmbatoned and absorbed by the HoP, who turned out to have been a changeling.

Of course, AI turned out to have been subverted, HoP and Security were changelings. But, my message got through, so Goodminery spawned Deathsquad to deal with the situation. In the end, they didn't achieve much, but the surprise was quite amusing.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: March 17, 2013, 08:21:07 pm »

the squad was late and ineffective because we were busy dealing with the quick death effect of the dark wish granter. I used most of my medpack just to reach escape arm alive.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: March 17, 2013, 08:23:38 pm »

All of a sudden, Captain was brought into Medbay, apparently having gone crazy. Long story short, she died in cryo, presumably toxin stings.
Nope, that was the dark wish granter in Axl's hideout. (the 'Unknown object warped upon the station. Coordinates Unknown.' message) She wished for 'to kill', and thats apparently one of the options with the quick death effect currently.

Later on, a good portion of deadchat was on the derelict, testing the other options and then becoming late-DS.

If that thing could be less 'drain health quickly' and more of a gradual effect giving you time, the dark wish granter could be more useful than the normal one for special antags.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 08:27:05 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: March 17, 2013, 08:28:36 pm »

I wish I was online during these awesome rounds you al talk about. Following on vrom that, any of you know how to run byond from an iPad?

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: March 17, 2013, 08:29:06 pm »

That was fun I turned Security into a fortress about six turrets, chokepoint and I was going to turn the cells into makeshift bunkers later.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: March 17, 2013, 08:30:29 pm »

So, what exactly does the wish granter do? I was on BS12 last night, and security encountered something that I assume would come from said wish granter.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: March 17, 2013, 08:35:27 pm »

Note: Wish Granter turns you into a doomhulk with an fitting objective.
Dark Wish Granter does other things, but also tends to kill you for some reason. The captain touched (twice) the latter of the two.

One of the things gave us a locker of ores, one gave someone a revive verb (though his health drained too fast to be of use), the peace one didn't kill him.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: March 17, 2013, 08:39:47 pm »

by the way. I think killing or at least severly damaging other people will heal damage.
proof: toward the end, I shot a death squad, after shuttle had departed. when he started gasping, my vision started getting much less red, until it was clear again.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: March 17, 2013, 08:43:08 pm »

by the way. I think killing or at least severly damaging other people will heal damage.
proof: toward the end, I shot a death squad, after shuttle had departed. when he started gasping, my vision started getting much less red, until it was clear again.

You probably just healed normally. I don't think you heal because you're injuring something.
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 1654