Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122591 times)

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1185 on: March 10, 2013, 11:46:10 pm »

It seems both of the servers are down. What's going on?
(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

revo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 10, 2013, 11:48:51 pm »

Lanyon burgers served up fresh....

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 11, 2013, 12:01:30 am »

It seems both of the servers are down. What's going on?
It was restarting perhaps? Urist McStation is up.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1188 on: March 11, 2013, 12:03:11 am »

Yeah, I made the mistake of assuming clicking on the grinder would give me a dialogue box to work with, similar to the chemmaster and other tools (so I could eject you when someone was asking). I was wrong. I had to improvise.

Mystery Meat Burgers ahoy!

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 11, 2013, 12:49:37 am »

So.... LSD.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 11, 2013, 12:52:38 am »

That was fun. Promulgamated the truth of the Almighty Carp and Carpism. Also somehow performed a miracle on the Evac Shuttle.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 11, 2013, 12:54:48 am »

That was a damn fine miracle. You should've died. At least, that's what the sleeper told me.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 11, 2013, 12:55:26 am »

Yeah, I made the mistake of assuming clicking on the grinder would give me a dialogue box to work with, similar to the chemmaster and other tools (so I could eject you when someone was asking). I was wrong. I had to improvise.

Mystery Meat Burgers ahoy!
Sounds like the eject feature is on the right click menu.

So.... LSD.
Yes. The station needs more.
It's too easy to get up to mischief when everyone else is busy trippin' balls.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 11, 2013, 12:57:35 am »

Haha mischief? Also, what were you doing that round with the clown battle?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 11, 2013, 07:21:17 am »

I'm not exactly sure if this is the best place to ask, but does anyone know which files are involved with smooth movement? I've been hosting an invisible server for a bunch of friends to test shit that they normally wouldn't be able to, and a while back while messing around in the code, I managed to make it so people just glide along tile by tile.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 11, 2013, 11:25:44 am »

How do you choke someone? I tried using the grab intent on them, grabbing them passively, then clicked the upgrade button, leading to an aggressive grab(now hands).  I clicked them again, but it did not initiate a choke. What do I need to do?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 11, 2013, 11:29:02 am »

How do you choke someone? I tried using the grab intent on them, grabbing them passively, then clicked the upgrade button, leading to an aggressive grab(now hands).  I clicked them again, but it did not initiate a choke. What do I need to do?
You might need to click again after that to grab them by the neck. Clicking your grab icon (in your hand slot) once will make them fall down and drop whatever they were holding, double-clicking will set it to "kill" and they will die eventually (assuming they actually need to breathe air).

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 11, 2013, 11:40:19 am »

Hmm. I tried that too.

What happens is i grab them passively. Then i click the upgrade button in the hand slot, giving me the aggressive grab (now hands).  After that the upgrade button dissapears. Clicking the hand again seems to do nothing. Clicking them again seems to do nothing.

Do I need to have a specific body part targeted?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 11, 2013, 11:46:56 am »

Hmm. I tried that too.

What happens is i grab them passively. Then i click the upgrade button in the hand slot, giving me the aggressive grab (now hands).  After that the upgrade button dissapears. Clicking the hand again seems to do nothing. Clicking them again seems to do nothing.

Do I need to have a specific body part targeted?
You need to click the person to upgrade the grab. Note that if they move away you'll lose the grab.

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 11, 2013, 12:08:21 pm »

Hmm. I think I tried that... but i'll have to try it again sometime.  It seems like a useful thing to know how to do, so I'd better figure it out.  My last stint as traitor was a comedy of errors and incompetence, so I really need to get this stuff down.

On a somewhat related note:
As far as the singularity containment goes, what supplies power to the emitters? I assumed originally that the engineering apc did, but when power was out, putting a fresh cell in that APC did not allow the emitters to fire.  Putting a generator on the SMS outputs did however.

BUT, another time I cut the three output wires from the SMS's, and containment did not fail.  Do the solar's SMS also power the emitters?

Is there a diagram somewhere with all the station's wiring shown?
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 1654