Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123446 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1020 on: March 08, 2013, 12:27:13 am »

Space Carp: 3
CE Bomrek: 0

You'd think I'd have learned how to deal with them by now. There is always a second carp. There is always a second carp. There is always a second carp.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 08, 2013, 12:28:56 am »

Hahahaha, I tried to save you, but couldn't find your corpse. And then all the fire started for some reason.

(And the random welder destroying all my lights.....)

(And a million random events at once)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 08, 2013, 12:30:52 am »

The wicked AI flooded the station with plasma. I'm not sure why only some rooms got filled up, it seems like the entire station should have been flooded simultaneously.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1023 on: March 08, 2013, 12:31:08 am »

Another Note to Self: I learned my lesson with the Chloral Hydrate grenades and the Polytrinic-acid Gas Grenades. Now about that napalm... Miracle I lived through that while that good-for-nothing AI didn't open the firelocks when I demanded it (turned out they were the traitor).

EDIT:
Yes! I managed to screw over the AI by doing my job.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:48:05 am by Itnetlolor »

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: March 08, 2013, 12:31:32 am »

You'd think I'd have learned how to deal with them by now. There is always a second carp. There is always a second carp. There is always a second carp.
This is something I need to learn.

Though winning my first traitor round was pretty fun. Even if it wasn't much to spectate. I didn't even notice till towards the end of the round, by which time I hardly needed to do anything.
(I noticed just before the space goo broke out, and then got to watch my target nearly accomplish my goal for me if it wasn't for the blasted CMO!)

And to anyone doubting the Service Runtime AI's reliability, despite being programmed to assassinate, it genuinely did try to save everyone else on the station.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1025 on: March 08, 2013, 12:32:15 am »

You guys playing more?
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: March 08, 2013, 12:34:06 am »

You guys playing more?
Sure I'm up for another game.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1027 on: March 08, 2013, 03:36:46 am »

Well not many people showed up though I still managed to die. That and mess up a lot of doors in medical but who hasn't done that at some point right? Anyway I goofed around and made Manly Dorf and Plump Helmet buiscuits then before I left I left a me burger on the bar.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: March 08, 2013, 04:12:42 am »

Captain Traitor, with a handful of other people on board. The hardest part was sneaking Ian into the washing machine at the start of the round, then I just waited for some reason to call the shuttle. Everyone else left before I got the chance so I dossed around in toxins and built a bomb. Didn't manage to get it to go off though, so slightly disappointed in that!

Next time though, next time.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: March 08, 2013, 07:25:51 am »

I can't connect. Is it just me? Might be something wrong with this copy of the BYOND program, I dunno.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 08, 2013, 09:53:27 am »

What happened with that game last night? I had to leave around 11:30 so I let the blob eat me.

I was playing the angry QM, I tried to frame up Nathan (Who I think must have died pretty early). He pissed me off by sneaking into my warehouse behind me. I am surprised I wasn't arrested when I was caught snooping around the detective's office though. I made some excuse about seeing nathan go that way.  By the way, do you have to be the barman, or have security clearance to fire the shotgun?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: March 08, 2013, 09:58:11 am »

Usually if someone needs clearance to use a weapon, its either related to the state of the station (Why are you holding a laser gun in your hand in code green?), or its because of the (quite annoyingly, but sensibly) unhackable lockboxes that sometimes hold the weapons in the first place.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: March 08, 2013, 10:25:06 am »

What happened with that game last night? I had to leave around 11:30 so I let the blob eat me.

I was playing the angry QM, I tried to frame up Nathan (Who I think must have died pretty early). He pissed me off by sneaking into my warehouse behind me. I am surprised I wasn't arrested when I was caught snooping around the detective's office though. I made some excuse about seeing nathan go that way.  By the way, do you have to be the barman, or have security clearance to fire the shotgun?

We rescued you from the blob, and resuscitated you. The blob receeded, but we were hit by meteors, and the traitor AI flooded part of the station with plasma,  Bomrek was killed by carp, Howard, Jay, and Melanie escaped in the security pod.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: March 08, 2013, 10:34:15 am »

By the way, about these cargo boxes.
Mayby they could be opened in 10 or 20 seconds with a crowbar or something, but it would send a message to the AI and the person with clearance to open it? (If multiple people, e.g. Engineers, send it to the CE. If no CE, send it to the Engineer.)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: March 08, 2013, 11:39:07 am »

*cough* Irontomato, update Saturday. *cough*
What? I didn't say anything...
Hm? Watchu mean?
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 1654