Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122703 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #600 on: March 02, 2013, 01:08:27 pm »

I never played as a botanist before, but I seem to have a decent knack for it. I can keep the station and chef well-supplied with food, and I stumbled upon one drug or another, but not the rest.

What's the recipe to get "grass", because grass alone is probably not enough to do it. Just as well, I tried cloning myself with the pod plants, along with other various recently deceased from random incidents, and I waited for them to grow to full maturity, and all I got were more pod seeds.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 02, 2013, 01:10:31 pm »

You have to inject pod plants with blood and then plant to get pod people.

To get more grass, pick up the grass and stuff it into the seed extractor. To get grass flooring, click the grass you picked up.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 01:12:16 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 02, 2013, 01:12:59 pm »

You have to inject pod plants with blood to get pod people.

An addendum to this: if normal cloning would fail (braindeadedness), then the pod plants will simply result in seeds.
Also often called Boowells.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #603 on: March 02, 2013, 01:30:31 pm »

You have to inject pod plants with blood to get pod people.

An addendum to this: if normal cloning would fail (braindeadedness), then the pod plants will simply result in seeds.
The instructions said to inject the seeds with blood, and I did that. I didn't think you had to inject the pod itself with it.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 02, 2013, 01:50:28 pm »

Seriously, every fucking time I join a game, the captain immediately sets the security alarm to blue.

I am seriously considering fucking shit up out of spite.
Thats not the captain Darvi, thats the game automatically acting like every single round has an antag already.
Well the alarm is set to red by the cent comm transmission stating that antags exist... Unless something was changed.

Red Alert can only be set by 2 Heads using a keycard authenticator found in all head offices and must be used simultaneously. Almost never employed because of the hassle it is. I may end up adding two of these to the bridge, which for some reason that escapes me, has none presently.

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 02, 2013, 01:59:57 pm »

Tried my hand as chemist for the first time yesterday, and I admit it's pretty fun. I can see why it's listed as an easy job, yet it's not stress-free. Unlimited free bottles are a godsend, I wish the chem lab or the medbay had some sort of container with slots to store them though (if there's already, please do tell me). Now on to learn engineering*...

*Worry not, I'll first try it by myself on a local host server.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 02, 2013, 02:13:34 pm »

Seriously, every fucking time I join a game, the captain immediately sets the security alarm to blue.

I am seriously considering fucking shit up out of spite.
Thats not the captain Darvi, thats the game automatically acting like every single round has an antag already.
Well the alarm is set to red by the cent comm transmission stating that antags exist... Unless something was changed.

Red Alert can only be set by 2 Heads using a keycard authenticator found in all head offices and must be used simultaneously. Almost never employed because of the hassle it is. I may end up adding two of these to the bridge, which for some reason that escapes me, has none presently.

There's one, IIRC, in the Captain's office, which is no use whatsoever to the Heads if there isn't a Captain.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 02, 2013, 02:22:38 pm »

First traitor round, and I had to steal the captain's jumpsuit. Apparantly there is no spare jumpsuit in the locker. I'm certain that the cap didn't take it, because the nuke disk and hand teleporter were laying around. So close :c

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 02, 2013, 02:41:57 pm »

First traitor round, and I had to steal the captain's jumpsuit. Apparantly there is no spare jumpsuit in the locker.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 02, 2013, 04:41:31 pm »

Can we please not disable respawn in future rounds? The only thing it achieves is preventing peope from playing the game, and nobody wants a dozen bored ghosts fucking around with the chairs.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 02, 2013, 04:43:44 pm »

First traitor round, and I had to steal the captain's jumpsuit. Apparantly there is no spare jumpsuit in the locker. I'm certain that the cap didn't take it, because the nuke disk and hand teleporter were laying around. So close :c

Take HoP Pun Pun hostage for the spare jumpsuit. Get killed by a space carp in the escape pod.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 02, 2013, 05:43:11 pm »

I am your god now mortals, tremble before me.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 02, 2013, 05:43:55 pm »

Station really went to hell at the end there.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 02, 2013, 05:45:10 pm »

Bro, you know what happens to gloating villains.

Station really went to hell at the end there.
The singularity at least was intentional.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 02, 2013, 06:04:45 pm »

When we decide to break things, we do it right. Release the singularity, spread disease, release N2O in the hallways, so on...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 1654