Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123645 times)

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #510 on: March 01, 2013, 06:09:27 am »

Well I am back.

I will get on the server in a jiffy.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 01, 2013, 09:52:27 am »

- Massive Post -
- Massive Post -
Oh man, this sounds like just the round I wanted to play last night. I wish I could have been there.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 01, 2013, 10:13:46 am »

- Massive Post -
- Massive Post -
Oh man, this sounds like just the round I wanted to play last night. I wish I could have been there.

It seems I always miss the epic rounds!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 01, 2013, 10:24:43 am »

- Massive Post -
- Massive Post -

It seems I always miss the epic rounds!
Well, at least you got the chat log for one of them (if you read all of that, anyway)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 01, 2013, 11:25:31 am »

After reading the log, I wish to remind everyone that you have a breath-mask and emergency oxygen tank in the box in their backpack. Given how quickly people started gasping for breath, I'm going to assume that not everybody knows about it. I shouldn't have been able to kill off so many people that way.

Just something to think about for next time~

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 01, 2013, 12:06:47 pm »

After reading the log, I wish to remind everyone that you have a breath-mask and emergency oxygen tank in the box in their backpack. Given how quickly people started gasping for breath, I'm going to assume that not everybody knows about it. I shouldn't have been able to kill off so many people that way.

Just something to think about for next time~

Yeah, that's one of those little things that help you immensely once you figure them out.

Other things people should memorize is that you can put your ID in your PDA to free up a space and that the red toolboxes (available at random in the blue emergency lockers) contain a crowbar, very useful if the power's out and you need to get around.

Oh, and don't stand in front of the disposal outlet in cargo. You'd be surprised how often people send fifty glass shards down the disposal just in case someone does that.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 01, 2013, 12:12:03 pm »

Have we ever done that Russian Station recolonization?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 01, 2013, 12:12:24 pm »

Do you lose your ID if the PDA explodes?
Also, does it still work if you stick your PDA in your backpack.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 01, 2013, 12:18:41 pm »

If your PDA explodes you lose your ID, that's the one downside to it. People rarely buy the Detomatix, though, there are better traitor items. To use your ID you need to be holding it in your active hand or your ID slot, that applies even if you put it in the PDA - you can keep the PDA in your ID slot, though.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 01, 2013, 12:23:11 pm »

If your PDA explodes you lose your ID, that's the one downside to it. People rarely buy the Detomatix, though, there are better traitor items. To use your ID you need to be holding it in your active hand or your ID slot, that applies even if you put it in the PDA - you can keep the PDA in your ID slot, though.
I always buy the Demomatix. :P
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 01, 2013, 12:24:00 pm »

You can also put your ID in your PDA slot. I found out the hard way during my first playthrough, since I had to change clothes and the PDA is equipped into the ID slot if there is nothing there. I believe the PDA explodes no matter where.

Also, keep in mind that losing the ID is only a problem if you are stuck alone in an area with ID locks, and/or the command is either nonexistent, unwilling or otherwise unable to make you a new ID.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #521 on: March 01, 2013, 12:25:13 pm »

So, considering all that, you did pretty damn good. You actually HURT your target. Fairly badly. But really. You beat me bloody and took off my backpack and headset, but failed to take my gun. My Captain's Antique Laser Pistol. The only gun that recharges. That thing saved my freaking life.
Yeah. I'd thought you put it in your backpack for some reason. Remind me to pull off your over armor next time...

KoF, now I understand what the hell you were trying to do with my body at the end, you were a changeling. It looked hella morbid though, like Trevor just lost it and wanted only to carve up the good doctor/improvised lawyer. You were lucky the scythe was there, but mainly had great presence of mind in using it ;)
Trust me, if the scythe hadn't been there, you'd probably have survived. I'm terrible at killing people in this game. So far I'm at 50/50.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 01, 2013, 12:28:06 pm »

You can also put your ID in your PDA slot. I found out the hard way during my first playthrough, since I had to change clothes and the PDA is equipped into the ID slot if there is nothing there. I believe the PDA explodes no matter where.

Also, keep in mind that losing the ID is only a problem if you are stuck alone in an area with ID locks, and/or the command is either nonexistent, unwilling or otherwise unable to make you a new ID.

9/10 games I've played the HoP either died within the first 5 minutes or gave himself an all-access "Assistant" ID and disguised himself.

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 01, 2013, 01:13:07 pm »

Why would anyone want to kill the poor cuddly HoP?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 01, 2013, 01:24:18 pm »

9/10 games I've played the HoP either died within the first 5 minutes or gave himself an all-access "Assistant" ID and disguised himself.

Well, if it comes to that, there are Ancient Forbidden Techniques on obtaining access yourself, or, you know, asking the Captain instead, he has the ID machine in his office too.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 1654