Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123770 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #465 on: February 28, 2013, 12:37:40 pm »

Just a question, are there any good servers that are not in the Big Three?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2013, 12:55:59 pm »

Oooh, stealth insult :P

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 28, 2013, 01:17:29 pm »

No. There are no good servers that are not the big three. Of course there are no good servers that are the big three. So, whatever.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 28, 2013, 01:29:08 pm »

I should say I was playing and I was HoP but my brother came into my room and somehow my laptop ended on the floor with the screen knocked off. So yeah just letting who ever know.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 28, 2013, 01:38:54 pm »

Protip: Always check for the Singularity Generator.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 28, 2013, 02:02:24 pm »

Protip: Always check for the Singularity Generator.
Pro-tip: Don't leap across what you assume to be a small space gap when you can't see the other side. Sometimes there isn't an other side.

But seriously, why is it whenever other engineers help me set up the singularity generator, it always fails?
It's like it hates collaboration or something.

I also need to set up my alternatives to be not station engineer. Maybe atmos or quartermaster... Choices choices.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 28, 2013, 02:14:15 pm »

I just flooded the station with superheated deathgas. That was glorious. And then I accidently commited suicide. In the escape pod of Security. At CentComm.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 28, 2013, 02:21:26 pm »

I just flooded the station with superheated deathgas. That was glorious. And then I accidently commited suicide. In the escape pod of Security. At CentComm.
Oh that was you!
...Well done on your raze everything tactic though. Worked pretty well.
Though maybe we should start being more suspicious of each other. Hard to do on such a small server but hey.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 28, 2013, 02:24:59 pm »

At CentComm? I guess that means you succeeded in your objective at least? So victory?

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 28, 2013, 02:27:18 pm »

Really, You made me call the shuttle. It's a good thing I came back online when I did.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 28, 2013, 02:52:12 pm »

That "room saving" thing sounds pretty cool. Maybe we could eventually get a gamemode where we have a cobbled-together junk station made of various rooms from other rounds docked together at random... Would certainly present an interesting chalange for Security and Engineering, what with the flaky power/atmos systems and the fact that logical access patterns aren't garunteed. Kinda Paranoia-like, actually.
"Hmm, we're all dead if we don't go to room X, but the only ways there go through Y or Z and I'm not allowed in either..."
There would need to be projects to whip the wreck into usable shape, and in the progress new room layouts would be created for the generator to draw on in future rounds.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 28, 2013, 02:54:10 pm »

I have just heard a quote that I won't forget

"Stealing from braindead's is like stealing from the medical ward,they won't miss it but they won't like it either."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 28, 2013, 03:03:46 pm »

He's been trying it for a while. I'd be sorely tempted to guess he wasn't a traitor.

So what then? Just a griffer?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 28, 2013, 03:40:22 pm »

He's been trying it for a while. I'd be sorely tempted to guess he wasn't a traitor.
Fun fact: He wasn't.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 28, 2013, 04:18:37 pm »

23:15 here.

It's been a somewhat not busy shift today.Aklyon is online right now so I guess I will have to put the alien round on Aklyon's shoulders for now.

I will be going soon.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 1654