Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123728 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #450 on: February 28, 2013, 12:39:09 am »

Man, playing Clown is a lot more fun than I thought it'd be.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 28, 2013, 12:51:34 am »

Man, playing Clown is a lot more fun than I thought it'd be.

I was Captain. Also, I just died fighting Space Carp with my Space Captain's Space Laser Pistol by getting Space bitten and Space flying next to the Singularity where the Space Carp killed me. And then we all got sucked into it, in a glorious welter of gibbs.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 28, 2013, 12:53:48 am »

Don't you mean the space singularity and space sucked and space gibbs?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 28, 2013, 12:58:10 am »

Yes. Also, my recharging laser pistol is floating around somewhere outside Atmos. Stupid fish. I hate Space Carp.

And the clown is fighting a glorious battle against the terrible vending machine menace. Wut.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:00:07 am by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 28, 2013, 01:10:55 am »

What's the population size like during typical peak hours?

Azrayel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 28, 2013, 01:19:47 am »

Fun was had with chemistry today// Whit, if you read this, tell me of you used the double-thermite.
I then asked a porcupine about its troubles and the game crashed.

Motherland Calling: Tsar Needs Block Breakers

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 28, 2013, 01:28:08 am »

Today I realized the wonders of low-pop servers, and I became the prestigious Captain Giggles, the peaceful and hilarious clowntain of this station. That was until the actual captain showed up, but fortunately he let me keep his stuff and made me a HoP. I then technically became captain again when he died due to space carps, anyways it was fun running around pretending to be captain. I remember one medical doctor thought I was going to kill him, so he kept running away from me. I was only chasing him because I had to have my appendix removed...
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 28, 2013, 03:01:52 am »

Fun was had with chemistry today// Whit, if you read this, tell me of you used the double-thermite.
Not only did I forget about the double thermite, I forgot to light my flamethrower before running straight into the spider lair that formed in RD in an attempt to purge them.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 28, 2013, 03:04:29 am »

4: Telecomms would be the biggest pain the ass. With all the changes that have been going on with it I have no idea if it is even possible to reproduce, and if it is I have no idea if the stations can even talk to each other. Ether way, that would be your biggest technical hurdle most likely.

To answer this shortly, yes it is possible. I think all you need to build is a telecomms relay on the desired z level to gain comms (and then link it with the hub back on the station with a multitool), but I am not certain if more equipment is needed

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 28, 2013, 03:49:46 am »

I remember one medical doctor thought I was going to kill him, so he kept running away from me. I was only chasing him because I had to have my appendix removed...
I was that grossly incompetent medical doctor, and I was utterly terrified. At the beginning of my shift, blood everywhere in the medbay, a dying man by the door, people on the radio mentioning a clown with captain access. Filled in the blanks in the worst possible way, sorry.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 28, 2013, 05:07:44 am »

Nobody online right now but I guess I can stay on for some time.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 28, 2013, 10:06:06 am »

I'll keep you company!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 28, 2013, 10:19:07 am »

I don't have a lot of homework today, so I'll join you soon.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 28, 2013, 10:39:27 am »

On my quest to single handedly restore power to a station I've never engineer'd on, I got ganked by a space carp.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 28, 2013, 12:33:54 pm »

Today I realized the wonders of low-pop servers, and I became the prestigious Captain Giggles, the peaceful and hilarious clowntain of this station. That was until the actual captain showed up, but fortunately he let me keep his stuff and made me a HoP. I then technically became captain again when he died due to space carps, anyways it was fun running around pretending to be captain. I remember one medical doctor thought I was going to kill him, so he kept running away from me. I was only chasing him because I had to have my appendix removed...

I was the actual Captain. I half expected you to fire on me at sight, what with Armory Access and stuff. I liked your pantomimes though.
"Why did you have my stuff?"
Clown shrugs.
"Well, you can't have MY ID, but I'll make you your own high access ID, since you appear to be being good."
Clown honks happily, salutes Captain furiously.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 1654